Anyone Else Like This Pair? - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sonu.Ka.Vishal

history will repeat ka matlb hai..ananya will fall for shakti..but will marry garv...bcz shakti is shown sof n garv is shown stubborn...

Well history can also repeat in the sense that Lakhan got the girl that Priyom loved so here also Lakhan's son might get the girl and Priyom's son may end up with someone else...I don't mind both the cases...Garv can get Ananya or may fall for other girl who I want to be fiesty and kickass...but what confuses me is the Mahabharat track which has been hinted πŸ˜† any clue how that will play put πŸ˜†
Edited by anshvi - 8 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by anshvi

Well history can also repeat in the sense that Lakhan got the girl that Priyom loved so here also Lakhan's son might get the girl and Priyom's son may end up with someone else...I don't mind both the cases...Garv can get Ananya or may fall for other girl who I want to be fiesty and kickass...but what confuses me is the Mahabharat track which has been hintedπŸ˜†any clue how that will play putπŸ˜†
firstly annaya is nt tht kind of a grl who will marry all 5...secondly maa thakurain distribute everything equally without hurting d other...but now whn both her son will fall for same girl how will Maa thakurain will make one happy without hurting d other one thts d story...

firstly annaya is nt tht kind of a grl who will marry all 5...secondly maa thakurain distribute everything equally without hurting d other...but now whn both her son will fall for same girl how will Maa thakurain will make one happy without hurting d other one thts d story...

Let's see how it will play out..right now CVS are building Shakti and Ananya love story..so let's see how will Garv come into the picture and how things will proceed
but m waiting for only shakti n garv scene I really want to know how close dey r...

but m waiting for only shakti n garv scene I really want to know how close dey r...

Yesss...would love to watch Shakti-Garv bro bonding moments...was hoping that these two will be close frinds and best buddies...really liked that scene where Shakti lied down in Garv's lap and how freely they were talking..waiting for more scenes of these two...rather than the love story this is what is more exciting...brothers' love and their bond...waiting for the CVs to explore more of Shakti-Garv relation
same here I wish this soni track end soon..n dey shoe bro bonding specially garv n shakti
@Debo
I'm also liking Garv Ananya as a pair! 😳 
Originally posted by -Swetha-

@Debo
I'm also liking Garv Ananya as a pair! 😳 

m telling you all...they have more potential..only if CV's use it..they can burn the screen...😳
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

m telling you all...they have more potential..only if CV's use it..they can burn the screen...😳

Totally agree with u πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by anshvi

Totally agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ
tn tweet to swastik...