Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi and Kahaani ghar ghar kii...Returns !!

Tulsi_Smriti Senior Member
Tulsi_Smriti
Tulsi_Smriti

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Guys from thursday onwards I'll be starting an FF on merger stories of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii merger Episodes...KIndly read like and comment on it whoever is interested...

Regards,
Tulsi_Smriti

Dhananjay Patil
Male , 27 
India

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrtina

Tulsi_Smriti
Tulsi_Smriti

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Guys this will begin from June 17 2016 onwards...
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged
u didnt pm me.I;vent read ur ff b4.So can u re start it from d beginning?Can u repost one chapt each day?
Tulsi_Smriti
Tulsi_Smriti

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Its difficult yaar Im not finding them as each chapter is a different post... U can browse Kyunki forum or Kahaani forum...its closed but u can still read the posts atleast for sure...
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
if u cant find them will i be able 2 find them?Cry

Originally posted by Tulsi_Smriti

Its difficult yaar Im not finding them as each chapter is a different post... U can browse Kyunki forum or Kahaani forum...its closed but u can still read the posts atleast for sure...
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
read 21 parts.I was shocked 2 see Parvati's behaviour.So she was made 2 do threatening by Mandira.Glad that Tulsi saved Parvati,Tanya n indirectly Parth too from Mandira.L-Kt troubled by eklavya n Vaidehi.Shocking that Damini supported them in all crimes.But tanya exposed her with parvati.Glad that Damini changed 4 good.Tanya was kicked out of SN on d show.Her come back in d show in a positive role was surprising.Did she really lose memory or is she pretending?Will she turn -ve again?Parth is poisoned by Mandira n he is going 2 avenge Viranis.Oh no..So Parth is Gaurav Khanna.Nandini's saree getting stuck to him was lovely.Mother son connection without knowing each others connection.Sugandi has decided to get Parth back to SN.Hope it succeeds.Finally overcoming all probs L-KT going to get married.Vaidehi is turning positive.That's good.Eklavya was so nice.Its after Tulsi accused him of raping KT that he turned bad.Still he is nothing compared to Ansh who was black.Eklavya is grey,so I hope he can also be changed.Either Vaidehi Eklavya can be matched or Kanya from Kuch Is Tara for Eklavya.waiting to know who KGGK dadi's killer is

Edited by jasminerahul - 26 April 2016 at 12:58pm
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
read till pt40.Damini hasnt changed.She targetted parvati n ended up killing dadi.She did suicide drama n parvati saved her.in d pretext of parvati's fake plastic surgery daini brought fake parvati ie shalini.oh..parvati became janki devi again n tulsi is struggling hard 2 expose shalini.daini helping tulsi only 2 come back 2 virani house.sugandi made parth understand that its mandira who is d real culprit not tulsi.parth is trying 2 find out d truth n gud that his hatred is melting.l-kt scenes r gud esp aankhon..song n kt believing laksh in v's preg case.but the new laksh vaidehi's aankon ki song sequence was coming into my mind as it was magical on d show.vaidehi's preg was fake.thank god.but who is using vaidehi?special epi of famous couples like roka,su-kk,jb,michi,gauri samar were gud.loved their dance.bani slapping gauri thinking that she is meera was funny.meera back 2 take revenge on tulsi n parvati caught her pretending 2 b savita n scared her.sugandi in luv with parth.manthan wants 2 marry sugandi.but mohini wants archita 2 marry parth 4 money n tried 2 kill manthan.oh...but why does mohini want 2 kill manthan? tanya pushed mohini downstiars 2 save manthan.OMG!But how can Archita marry Parth?She is married to Abheer.Where is Abheer?.tanya has no memory prob.nandini's insecurity is normal.where r gautam n Sahil?I like gautam damini n sahil ganga.sad that u made damini -ve.i used 2 like her on d show

Edited by jasminerahul - 26 April 2016 at 4:01pm
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Shalini is arrested.but she stabbed nandini instead of tulsi.parth gave her blood but not accepting her as a mother.sad.karan nandini hospital scene was romantic.I loved Tere bin played 4 them.I thought its Eklavya who was after KT.but it was Mayank.OMG!Did Damini really change?Anyways ganga has decided 2 get her position back in d family.Damini Ganga chemistry was too nice on d how.was missing gautam.so gautam refuses 2 accept damini.meera succeeded in entering the family bcz of mihir's memory loss.she ade him believe that she is his wife n tulsi is their enemy.oh..he thinks himself guilty 4 savita's murder.oh no..poor tulsi.parth realized mandira's true colour.nice.but d lady who helped him 2 know d truth wasnt sugandi,but vaidehi.bcz she too loves parth.shocking.bcz till recently she was mad 4 laksh n now 4 parth.what will happen 2 this luv triangle.i must say u r just like ekta in making twists.bcz the twists in this ff cud'nt b guessed by anyone in prior.
Meera kidnapped om n planned 2 kill Tulsi.But Tulsi got saved n she saved om also.Meera in danger n the mahaan tulsi saved her,but still her condition was bad.as she wished tulsi gave her also mukti.she doesnt deserve mukti from tulsi.mihir who thinks that meera is his wife accused tulsi of killing his wife.even om does'nt want 2 support tulsi as she is a killer.oh...will parvati b able 2 prove tulsi innocent?loved how tulsi parth joined 2gether 2 trap mandira.but in order 2 escape she has decided 2 help tulsi 2 cure ihir n tulsi agreed.hope it doesnt backfire tulsi.women's day party was nice.manthan cudnt propose 2 sugandi bcz of mohini.oh..like i doubt even archita asked ohini y she is hurting manthan tho she wants archita parth arr.loved d short parth sugandi scene.vaidehi is sad 2 c them 2gether.

I cant believe that Tanya also joined Mohini 2 separate Parth Sugandi bcz she wants sug 4 manthan.Parth is told that sug luvs Manthan.but glad that d plan failed bcz of tulsi.Parth back 2 KN.lovely scene.Nandini purposefully blamed damini n ganga supported damini.loved that nandini's intention was only 2 unite ganga damini.Mayank is brought back by Daini.Surprise is that Mayank has become normal n apologized 2 KT.Did he really become good?Shocking that its Ganga who helped Mayank.but glad that ganga just wanted mayank 2 b normal so that he will not trouble KT.Now Tanya jealous of KN n is determined to destroy Nandini's happiness.again -ve.Loved NK's button scene n L-KT's fall -holding scene.Tulsi's b'day was superb.Happy that Parvati proved tulsi's innocence by Meeras video.Now Mihir got memory back.Mihir Tulsi scene of apologizing 2 tulsi was emotional.Maithili is back n adi told her that life is not happy without her n she wants adi 2 4get her.what i hated was at d end of KGGK cvs 4got Adi Maithili's passionate luv n made Adi propose to another girl.Glad that here its still Maithili 4 Adi

Edited by jasminerahul - 27 April 2016 at 3:43am

Go to top