*~KaranPatel - RamanKumarBhalla #24~* JABRA FAN HOGAYAA!

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
KP: YA TOH MERESHARAN MEIN, YA MERE CHARAN MEIN. 

hate me? love me! you cant ignore me, yo!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola Guys and Welcome to the 23rd AT of THE RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA, played by THE AMAZING KARAN PATEL.

Karan Patel is undoubtedly one actor Par excellence. His passion and commitment to work is outstanding. His first show as a lead was Kasturi on StarPlus, before that he had done cameos, that still all in Balaji shows, some include: Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, KavyaAnjali, Kesar, Kasamh Se etc. He also featured in a few reality shows like Survivor India, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa and Nach Baliye.
He has also featured in movies like City of Gold and Shoot Out at Wadala.
He recently won the BEST ACTOR AWARD at the GOLD AWARDS' 2014' for the best actor in a lead role for Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA
Once a simpleton who was madly in love with his wife, Raman is now a bitter, non-trusting and extremely angry person. His past experiences have completely shaken his faith in relationships. Over the years he has transformed himself into a rich, successful and suave man. Work, meetings and parties completely occupy his life. He has an adorable daughter called Ruhi.

Today, Raman Kumar Bhalla has remarried. He is married to his neighbour, Ishita Iyer, who he had been at loggerheads with from way before they were married. Theyre common Love for his daughter, Ruhi, brought them together... He is now a very loving and doting father. The only empty space in his life is that of his son Aditya, who's custody is with his ek-wife and her boyfriend.

Raman and Ishita at-present are going through a phase wherein theyre completely in love but the ex-wife is home and Raman loves his son and hes his weakness and at present there are problems brewing between love birds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by serendipity. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg!!!!! imcant believe this. u ppls actually heard my advice...
thanks a lot to all AT makers and members. it is true that I am not so much active on AT's but I am a hardcore jabra fan of puttar and kp and loads of thanks to u all phir se...

keep going kpians..
have a nice day too
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@serendipty di, I think there is a mistake in title. u wrote 23rd AT. it is 24rt one na?
I hope I am not wrong. and pardon me if it. is
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratulations on new AT ðŸ¥³
sree1809 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sree1809 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sree1809 thumbnail