India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

i expected more...

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
wat was that...such a short coffee scene wen i was expecting more...
dev is nowhere near to developing any feelings for sona...first he calls her and she tells him that she has no intention of going back to his house and in reply he says that he wont force her and said he wants to meet her "aise hi"...then in the cafe he first tells her that he just wants to thank her for healing her mom and then he comes straight to the point that he wants her to come back...so there goes his reason of "aise hi"...not only that...immediately after telling her to come back he just assumes that she will say yes and so he "orders" her to come early since he has some work with her...such audacity...ek to he first tells her he wont force and then eventually he just assumes that she will come back instantly after he asks her...

and wats more...thatz wat sona does...she did not even take 5 mins before answering that she wud rejoin...i dont like this...even if she has started liking him but this is not done that she will be so eager to go back...wat about her self-respect...

nywyz i guess they r in a hurry to start the love track...

and i also dont understand the point of introducing alina...i mean sona does not need a push from someone to realize her feelings...it is dev who needs a push and i dont see any cupid from his side...

i guess i just hv to wait and watch...but i wont tolerate another insult from mami and a nonchalant attitude from dev...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SereneJoysunny_girlmg1997Manasi90cherrynicolemAnuPurvasajinifabymilinda.shreyzKambakthIshqLady_MacbethFaraan92

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:17am | IP Logged
What more can I say ,,, this how initially started with so much promise n potential but now many things are not right. Sona is always open for love , she'd frankly admitted that even she's waiting for her own love story to kick start n her family too encourages feelings of love  ... what was the need for Alina as you said, n she's being too pushy.. why ??
On the other hand Dev is where he was on the first episode , only concerned about his mom's health . What about your own life dude ?? Your mom also married and had four kids with your father , so it's not exactly a crime to fall in love, get married n enjoy life, especially now that you're 28.
Also the cafe scene was a disaster , it was totally anti climatic , Sona has officially become a maid , she's so engrossed in her growing feelings for Dev that nowadays she looks n sounds n behaves more like a teenage girl with first crush than a mature doctor.
Even that Titanic scene was pretty stupid, considering she was from the same team, n all she had to do was speak out the name of the movie. IT looked like nowadays she's fishing for finding excuses to have proximity with Dev.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ndp102KambakthIshqadoremevirgo

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more!!  She acts like a smitten teenage girl. 
Looks like Sona is going to accept Dev's offer to get the story moving...
I really want her to leave Dixit house ASAP!!

Edited by KambakthIshq - 19 April 2016 at 7:46pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index