India-Forums

Fake relationship

Rockingbhardwaj IF-Dazzler
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
This fake relationship track of Sahir and Shreya is doing wonders..
I am loving it..

The jealousy which ia seen on Isha's face ..
And the curiosity of Sahir..when Isha got that gift in studio...was wow..

And shantanu simply nailed it when he and Shreya were showing the PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY...
He was looking damn cute and sweet..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i_yatharthk

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Loving this kickass attitude of Sahir. I am so enjoying watching Shantanu play this! :D

Rockingbhardwaj

florence123 Senior Member
florence123
florence123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

Loving this kickass attitude of Sahir. I am so enjoying watching Shantanu play this! :D

true Shantanu is at his best but what's with the precap and his opinion about women

..MiStLeToE..

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged

You got what you wanted...was going to make post but it is already here...but yes this is something interesting with that sound engg. And this physical twist to the story...waiting to see what unfolds further...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockingbhardwaj..MiStLeToE..

florence123 Senior Member
florence123
florence123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_yatharthk

You got what you wanted...was going to make post but it is already here...but yes this is something interesting with that sound engg. And this physical twist to the story...waiting to see what unfolds further...
I don't know why I have this feeling there's going to be a lot of drama and Sahir ko zor ka thappad padne wala hain 

i_yatharthk

Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Actually I don't really get this fake relationship thing...I mean its understood that Sahir is purposely trying to hurt Isha or make her feel jealous but I kind of feel that's stupid...cuz he himself doesn't really even like to hang out with Shreya... So this fake relation is going to get on his nerves too at some point...
Also the precap, Once again I feel that whatever he said was juat to provoke Isha or hurt her cuz whatever we've seen uptil now Sahir does not seem to be a guy who thinks that women are just for a physical relationship. It seems like he wants to hurt Isha badly but it does affect him to know that she's having a secret admirer...dunno how Isha is going to take this..probably a lot of drama lies ahead..
I am loving Shantanu as Sahir here...after watching Swayam and Shantanu as Shantanu , seeing him potray a contrast character is a treat.He's nailing it totally!!!

P.S I really find his fake gf very annoying :/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

florence123dvrushui_yatharthkRockingbhardwaj

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spark.Shreya

Actually I don't really get this fake relationship thing...I mean its understood that Sahir is purposely trying to hurt Isha or make her feel jealous but I kind of feel that's stupid...cuz he himself doesn't really even like to hang out with Shreya... So this fake relation is going to get on his nerves too at some point...
Also the precap, Once again I feel that whatever he said was juat to provoke Isha or hurt her cuz whatever we've seen uptil now Sahir does not seem to be a guy who thinks that women are just for a physical relationship. It seems like he wants to hurt Isha badly but it does affect him to know that she's having a secret admirer...dunno how Isha is going to take this..probably a lot of drama lies ahead..
I am loving Shantanu as Sahir here...after watching Swayam and Shantanu as Shantanu , seeing him potray a contrast character is a treat.He's nailing it totally!!!

<div></div>
Sahir has gone back to regain the attitude where he does not give a damn about Isha as he said on the day he confronted Isha. So now by pretending to be all cool with Shreya and the whole relationship thing he is just making that point. He is just telling her that if she cannot give respect to the most dear things in his life like his self respect and passion then he is no fool to keep on caring about her feelings that seems most dear to her when it comes to him. So in my POV this thought is good enough. Plus I find the secret admirer thing stupid. Its making no sense at all as of now.

But yes what appalled me is the new promo where he is making out with someone and Isha sees that :/

P.S. Irritable she is but she is still cute Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuSpark.Shreyai_yatharthk

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Spark.Shreya

<div></div>
Sahir has gone back to regain the attitude where he does not give a damn about Isha as he said on the day he confronted Isha. So now by pretending to be all cool with Shreya and the whole relationship thing he is just making that point. He is just telling her that if she cannot give respect to the most dear things in his life like his self respect and passion then he is no fool to keep on caring about her feelings that seems most dear to her when it comes to him. So in my POV this thought is good enough. Plus I find the secret admirer thing stupid. Its making no sense at all as of now.

But yes what appalled me is the new promo where he is making out with someone and Isha sees that :/

P.S. Irritable she is but she is still cute Tongue
Completely agree and this will also falicitate us to know how SAHIR was earlier might be like this hints of SAHIR cheating on isha in past in the girls' convo also that how much he cares and is serious about isha and wants to be a better person for her but if she doesn't respect and trusts him for that then he is just going back to his earlier self and in the process even hurting her and himself in it...and this physical intimacy in that fake relationship may create more problems like shreya getting much into SAHIR seriously but as of now it's not explainable let's see what is in store for us and what are the events leading to it and what will be its repercussions on their relationship and isha needs to improve soon I mean real soon...people have started to get frustrated coz shan is just improving with each and every scene and even the songs...but again I feel that somewhere he has over a bit in that stage performance...might be to show off that he is enjoying it to rile up isha...and this riling up each other is going to lead to some big showdown betwee n them might be on cam even and on air...wistful thinking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu..MiStLeToE..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index