India-Forums

Best Scene of yesterday's episode!

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
No I'm not talking about jeep sceneLOL I'm also not talking about AaRa hugEmbarrassed I'm talking about the scene in which finally I mean finally chipakli ji saw AaRa together..so closeBlushing. Her expression was best (though nothing change same jaundice wale expressionROFL) but a slight change coz of lipsROFL she bite her lipsROFLShocked best scene in history of KDClap

1st of all in starting when she touched his hands I was like itna kyun chipakti hai yeh?Pinch Thank god aryan remembered aru's magical touchHeart it makes my memories fresh once again and I literally went in talab flashbackDay Dreaming and the way aryan imagined aru was really magical and unexpected for meShockedDay Dreaming 

And when Aru hugs ary I was "awww" finally my patience of  waiting 2 days for Monday's episode paid offeand the face which chipkali made was eternal. I was dancingDancingDancingDancing

Precap was damn funny ROFLwhen ary left poorva in jungle (her native placeROFL) and 2nd part was Dead aa gyi chipkali apni aukat parCensored and instead of aru that pavitra should be thrown in that cave with ratsAngry

Cow ki kya kahun..all members said everything..I can only say "I love you cow"ROFL Best AaRa shipperClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

irshaashwariya_98hanishank_Sapphire_piyali99soniadutta

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Rofl 
"jaundice walla expression" 
Sach mai aur uski bache waali awaaz bhi bahut irritating hai 
Aur bardasshat nahin hoti ...cow ko uske peeche lagakar krishnavati se baghana  padega 
After all cow is big shipper of our AaRa 
And wat can I say about that magical hug 
Jitni baar dekhlo man nahn bharta upar se ary ki eyes mai woh pain Aradhya ke liye ,seriously these two making me crazy with their sparking chemistry 

Edited by soniadutta - 19 April 2016 at 5:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Rofl 
"jaundice walla expression" 
Sach mai aur uski bache waali awaaz bhi bahut irritating hai 
Aur bardasshat nahin hoti ...cow ko uske peeche lagakar krishnavati se baghana  padega 
After all cow is big shipper of our AaRa 
And wat can I say about that magical hug 
Jitni baar dekhlo man nahn bharta upar se ary ki eyes mai woh pain Aradhya ke liye ,seriously these two making me crazy with their sparking chemistry 
Baby voiceROFL its very irritatingAngry cow kya mera bas chale I left bull behind herROFL "mooh mooh" krke bhage giROFL 
Aara hug..kitni baar dekhlo..I never felt repetitiveEmbarrassed and with each new hug and romantic scene, shrana chemistry just reaches to whole new levelEmbarrassedEmbarrassed srsly they r too driving me crazy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
good post piyu HugThumbs Up
soo true..!
chipkali's jaundice expression..just added to the scene's beauty...! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
and her baby voice.. ROFLROFL
HUG was MAGICAL Heart their chemistry is Day Dreaming no words yaar... ShraNa driving me mad, crazy pagaal i donno kya kya LOL
paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
ROFL...nice post. .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top