Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SWASAN OS:FULFILLING HER DREAMS...completed......on page 1.... (Page 7)

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Then res for next part...

Unres...

Awesome part kriti... Loved it.. Swaras scrap book.. Was nice.. Soo Sanskaar secret mission of finding the sadness behind his wife.. Wasa superb.. Then that blanket.. Ha... Ha.. Ha.. Even I thought like Sanskaar...

Sanskaar perception is too awesome.

Loved it...

With love

Kam... Wink
Thanks for liking and commenting kamilaBig smileBig smile...swara's scrapbook ,wrote anything which came in my mindLOL...yeah sanskar will soon find out...Wink...blanket that was my silliest idea as nothing came in my mindLOL

thanks again...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

Liked both the p as rts
thank u so much for commenting harshitaBig smileBig smile
Anusha62 IF-Dazzler
Anusha62
Anusha62

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
lovely update
Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakh

Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Then res for next part...

Unres...

Awesome part kriti... Loved it.. Swaras scrap book.. Was nice.. Soo Sanskaar secret mission of finding the sadness behind his wife.. Wasa superb.. Then that blanket.. Ha... Ha.. Ha.. Even I thought like Sanskaar...

Sanskaar perception is too awesome.

Loved it...

With love

Kam... Wink
Thanks for liking and commenting kamilaBig smileBig smile...swara's scrapbook ,wrote anything which came in my mindLOL...yeah sanskar will soon find out...Wink...blanket that was my silliest idea as nothing came in my mindLOL

thanks again...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ohh come on kirti.. It was a fantastic idea the blanket brilliant too... Clap
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

awesome chapter 2... Smile sanskar maheswari adorable as ever... and evergreen swara n their beautiful bond. waiting for more Embarrassed
Thanks for commenting helee...glad u like sanskar and swasan bond...and as u said that is evergreenEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

will write it completely and then post...a little bit waitBig smile
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Dear Kirti,
Lovely update, so Sanskaar manages to steal a moment to read Swara's diary and rather laugh at her childish wishes from her life and husband, decides to make them come true - such a caring and considerate Sanskaar (not that we could expect anything less) and before he could read what her 'real' and biggest dream was she comes to the room Angry

But Sanskaar will find out and would ensure that he makes it come true for her. Yes as Swara said, as long as he is there, she will always be happy.

love,
Nyna

PS: Thanks for the PM
Thanks Nyna dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...finally sanskar get to read her diary...swara's wishes...some of them are silly...I am sure every girl have some silly wishes ...crazy usWinkWink...but as swara has got sanskar so offcourse her all wishes will be fulfilled,no matter how they areWinkEmbarrassed...sanskar is as his usual self whom we all loveEmbarrassed...he could not read exact thing...I had to stretchLOLLOL...he will soon find out...and our swara will offcourse be happy as long as sanskar is there...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

About PM...my pleasureEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Awesome part 2 Kriti.Clap Loved it.Smile
Finally Sanskar understood that something is bothering his Swara and managed to steal some time to read Swara's diary and read about some of her wishes and decided to make them come true for her. He is so caring.Embarrassed But before he could read about her real and biggest dream, Swara came to their room.Cry But I'm sure that he will find it out and fulfil her dreams. So as long as Sanskar is there, Swara will always be happy. Awww! Loved Sanskar's kiss to Swara at last.Embarrassed Plzz continue it with the next part. And thanks for the pm.Big smile
Thanks for commenting and liking it dearBig smileBig smile

Sanskar is caring as always and understanding tooEmbarrassed...he will read that soon and offcourse fulfill her wishEmbarrassed...and as u said as long as he is there swara will be always happy and swara too knows thatWink...about that cheek kiss...I want someday sanskar to kiss swara's cheek in serial thats whyWinkWink...here about the kiss sanskar asked her in serious tone so that he had not to know on his own what is bothering her but swara as usual says she is very happy...so to lighten the situation...change of topicWinkWink...

will write it completely and then post whole at one timeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iam_aheli_98

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakh

Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Awesome part 2 Kriti.Clap Loved it.Smile
Finally Sanskar understood that something is bothering his Swara and managed to steal some time to read Swara's diary and read about some of her wishes and decided to make them come true for her. He is so caring.Embarrassed But before he could read about her real and biggest dream, Swara came to their room.Cry But I'm sure that he will find it out and fulfil her dreams. So as long as Sanskar is there, Swara will always be happy. Awww! Loved Sanskar's kiss to Swara at last.Embarrassed Plzz continue it with the next part. And thanks for the pm.Big smile
Thanks for commenting and liking it dearBig smileBig smile

Sanskar is caring as always and understanding tooEmbarrassed...he will read that soon and offcourse fulfill her wishEmbarrassed...and as u said as long as he is there swara will be always happy and swara too knows thatWink...about that cheek kiss...I want someday sanskar to kiss swara's cheek in serial thats whyWinkWink...here about the kiss sanskar asked her in serious tone so that he had not to know on his own what is bothering her but swara as usual says she is very happy...so to lighten the situation...change of topicWinkWink...

will write it completely and then post whole at one timeEmbarrassed
Yes even I want Sanskar to kiss Swara's cheek in the serial.Embarrassed Ok dear. No problem. Take ur time and update as soon as possible.Big smile

Go to top