Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SWASAN OS:FULFILLING HER DREAMS...completed......on page 1.... (Page 14)

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Bhagwaan ke duaa se aaj maine mera comment unres kar diya finally ROFL
Unres on pg- 9 Cool

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujayricky

Kirti res for now because 3 parts read karna hai and i am very slow reader LOL
But you are very fast writer story bhi complete kar di very good Wink
Finally i am unressing my comment
Sorry for late unres Ouch
Finally u unresedLOLLOL...ok no need to say sorry for thisLOL

Kriti "Beautiful story has because end" this lines is truly suit in this story Embarrassed
Thanks sujay for liking it...thats a nice complimentEmbarrassed...thanks for it...

Part-3 " Wow finally sanskar got succeed in reading that scrapbook. It was lovely scene when he was promising to his sleeping beauty wife Wink that he will fulfill her dreams Embarrassed i really that scene and sanlak manofying their wife's was also nice LOL
Yeah finally he succeded in reading that scrapbook...glad u liked that scene and sanlak manaofy their wives...LOL...karna padta haiLOLLOL

Part-4" swara is really a bak bak machine ROFL why swara thought that sanskar will romance in open field aere terrace pe jo kiya wohi kaafi aur asanskari baate na socha karo Blushing LOL and that surprise from sanskar was really a superb one Day Dreaming and family supporting his decision was awesome one Clap
swara bak bak machine...well she wasLOLLOL...but she can offcourse think like that knowing asanksaripan of sanskar...not her faultLOLLOL...sanskar does everything openly...LOL...glad u liked family support...I wantd to show them returning the favour as swara has done alot for themBig smile

Part-5" Finally the surprise is revealed to swara Day Dreaming and i was actually imaging swara happy face Embarrassed
And this lines "T HAT WAS OUR DESTINY SANSKAR...DESTINY WHICH WANTED US TO MEET AND TO BECOME ONE...DESTINY WHICH MADE US CROSS EACH OTHER'S PATHS LATER TO MAKE THAT PATH ONE FOR BOTH OF US ON WHICH WE BOTH ARE WALKING TODAY ...TOGETHER... HAND IN HAND AND I PROMISE TO DO IT FOR ...FOREVER...AND I KNOW U TOO WILL DO" i loved it Day Dreaming and thank you for not showing pari jealousy part and ragini is so understanding in this story. And finally the last song scene was very lovely Embarrassed
Yeah finally she got her surprise gift and she was really glad...these lines ...thaks for liking these...I myself too love these...swasan relation is like this onlyEmbarrassed...yeah pari...well dint wanted to involve her insecurity...just happy happy things...and thanks for liking ragini...Embarrassed...now she is becoming too understanding...
{in serial tooLOLLOL}...

Epilogue was totally beautiful and finally ger dreams succeed Embarrassed
yeah finally I hope it was a happy endingEmbarrassed...with her dreams getting fulfilledBig smile

Truly a beautiful story Clap i loved it
Beautifully written Clap
Thanks for pm
Do write more please Embarrassed
Again thanks for liking the story...and will try to write more hope u will like that tooLOLLOL
Sujay thanks for the lovely comment...late unresing ka fayda hua...I got such a lovely comment...Embarrassed...again thanks for liking and commentingBig smile...maine reply ekdum fast kiyaLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujayricky

Go to top