Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SWASAN OS:FULFILLING HER DREAMS...completed......on page 1.... (Page 13)

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha62

Hey kirti amazing lovely updates yaar.finally he FULFILLED her DREAMS wow man sanky he's dashing as always..loved it!!!
Thanks anusha dearHug... for reading and commentingEmbarrassed...glad u liked it...sanskar is always amazingEmbarrassed

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Hi Kriti.Smile
Awesome updates. Loved part 3-5 and epilogue so much!!Thumbs Up
Finally Sanskar got to know about Swara's dream and fulfilled it with the support of his entire family.Smile Loved all the SwaSan moments so much.Embarrassed Awww! So sweet of Swara to name her music school as Sanskar Music Academy.Big smile Now they r having a cute daughter also name Sanskriti.Embarrassed I don't have any words to say dear. I simply loved it so much!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile 
Hello heli...Smile...dont know your nameLOL...but thanks for reading and commentingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...glad u liked the story...thanks for loving it and for your lovely commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iam_aheli_98

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariii

AmazingThumbs Up
Thanks fariEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakh

Hi Kriti.Smile
Finally Sanskar got to know about Swara's dream and fulfilled it with the support of his entire family.Smile Loved all the SwaSan moments so much.Embarrassed Awww! So sweet of Swara to name her music school as Sanskar Music Academy.Big smile Now they r having a cute daughter also name Sanskriti.Embarrassed I don't have any words to say dear. I simply loved it so much!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile 
Hello heli...Smile...dont know your nameLOL...but thanks for reading and commentingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...glad u liked the story...thanks for loving it and for your lovely commentEmbarrassed

Hi Kriti dear.Smile
U missed the 'A' in my name.LOL But its ok.Wink
My name is Aheli.Embarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Hi Kriti.Smile
Hello heli...Smile...dont know your nameLOL...but thanks for reading and commentingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...glad u liked the story...thanks for loving it and for your lovely commentEmbarrassed

Hi Kriti dear.Smile
sorry for thatLOL...hello AheliBig smileBig smile...thanks for reading the storyEmbarrassed...your name is really unique and niceEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iam_aheli_98

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Kirti dear...
Such a pleasant story...sooo delighted...sansku baby fullfilled swara's all dreams...was sooo happy...lovely convo between swasan they eve nhave a daughter sanskriti...i see u kinda added ur name with sansku..awww..loved it...

Talia
Thanks talia...Big smileBig smile...glad u liked the story and thanks for commenting and letting me know your views...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...yeah her all dreams are fulfilled finally...and u got it right...I added my name with sanskar...sanskritiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raaz19

So sorry for the late reply and thanks for the pms...wow so finally our hero fulfilled his lady loves dream...
Razia Big smileBig smile...no need to say sorry and I am too sorry for late reply to your comment as wellLOL...yeah finally our hero fulfilled all dreams of heroineEmbarrassed
Kirti dear you did an mazing job with this ss...It had all the right combination of trust companionship and love...

I really enjoyed how each of the chapter dealt with there conflicting feelings and how each insecurity as delay with..For that you deserve a big round of Hug...
Hug to u as well for the amazing commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

For me I really liked the way sanskaar corrected his mistakes and bought and helped her build her school..I was especially touched that you made this a family affair...A that the happy couple started this journey with the blessing of all...
Family's support too is important for anyone and it is good na that our couple got such an amazing familyBig smile

I have to say there little bundle of joy was very sweet at the end...seems like she has the right blend of both parents...Wink
Glad u liked herWink

For me the beauty of this S's had to be that swara unlike the show finally does get her own identity besides being someone's wife...
Thats the main reason for me to write it dear...to see swara like thisEmbarrassed

I loved that you named the school after sanskaar which was so apt for this...since the foundation and her restoration in belief that all will be okay only come from him...
sanskar music academy sounds good too na...agree with your wordsEmbarrassed

I could give this story infinite Star...to proof hoe much I enjoyed it...
Thats really so sweet of uEmbarrassed

Please pm me when you plan to write more...
Will surely doBig smile

Stay happy...
ThanksBig smile...u too stay blessed and happyBig smile

Razia
Razia dear I cant tell u how happy I am after reading your commentEmbarrassed...thanks a lot for the amazing comment and I am so glad u liked the story...your comment really made my day..Embarrassed
iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Hi Kriti.Smile

Hi Kriti dear.Smile
sorry for thatLOL...hello AheliBig smileBig smile...thanks for reading the storyEmbarrassed...your name is really unique and niceEmbarrassed

Haahaa! Its really ok dear.LOL Thank u Kriti.Embarrassed

Go to top