Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SWASAN OS:FULFILLING HER DREAMS...completed......on page 1.... (Page 12)

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
So sorry for the late reply and thanks for the pms...wow so finally our hero fulfilled his lady loves dream...
Kirti dear you did an mazing job with this ss...It had all the right combination of trust companionship and love...

I really enjoyed how each of the chapter dealt with there conflicting feelings and how each insecurity as delay with..For that you deserve a big round of Hug...

For me I really liked the way sanskaar corrected his mistakes and bought and helped her build her school..I was especially touched that you made this a family affair...A that the happy couple started this journey with the blessing of all...

I have to say there little bundle of joy was very sweet at the end...seems like she has the right blend of both parents...Wink

For me the beauty of this S's had to be that swara unlike the show finally does get her own identity besides being someone's wife...

I loved that you named the school after sanskaar which was so apt for this...since the foundation and her restoration in belief that all will be okay only come from him...

I could give this story infinite Star...to proof hoe much I enjoyed it...

Please pm me when you plan to write more...

Stay happy...

Razia

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

read all parts together...
its so beautiful...
i always wnt a track on swara's music school...
love to read it...
Thanks for reading and commenting sonuBig smileBig smile...glad u liked it...hey me too wanted it...thats why tried to write something on this trackEmbarrassed...and glad it turned out beautiful for uEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldie93

Awsum..loved it..truely amzing..
Thanks a lot goldieBig smileBig smile...glad u liked to read it Embarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 92Sara

All the three parts including Epilogue are Amazing and Awesome updates Kirti.
Thanks for reading this story and commenting saraEmbarrassed...glad u likes itBig smileBig smile
Loved the Brother's Bonding and most importantly wives fighting with their hubbies for talking behind their back
I love sanlak's bonding in serial too...and wives...well its their nature...cant say anything else...
Hmm so Finally Sanskar succeeded in reading Swara's complete Scrap Book and her Biggest or Her Childhood Dream of Opening her Own Music School.
Yeah...he got succeded in reading it...and kow about her childhood dream which he already knew but had forgotten...hope I made it real and according to serialEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Loved how the Family helped Sanskar in and most importantly Brothers were both Happy and Fake Anger at Sanskar to be A Good Husband who fulfill's his Wife's Dream.
Gald u liked family's involvement in it...the happy and united family...and about sanskar this man surely is establishing the standards for a good husband so high...so fake angers of brothers were justifiedLOLLOL
Swara's Birthday Surprise was Superb with Whole Family Blessings and Gifts.
again not only swasan but wanted to show whole happy Maheshwari family and their love towards swara
Finally loved how Pari was able to come out of Insecurities and Apologised to Family.
She has to one day in serial tooLOL
Sanskar's both the Surprises were Beautiful and most importantly Swara's Bombarding of Questions incase if he is thinking of Romance seeing a Lonely Place.
She could not think at that time what his awesome husband has planned seeing deserted land only
You have penned down the Emotions Of SwaSan Perfectly and the rule of No Sorry No Thank You.
thanks u liked
Dp's little Teasing abt Heat was awesome and i loved how Swara chosed to give Sanskar's
name to the Music School and making it Their Dream.
He was not teasing...it was noon time so thats whyConfusedConfused...and I am so much in love with name sanskar...and it was apt too for academy...lovely coincidence na...and THEIR dream...they share everythingEmbarrassed
Small Family Happy Family of SwaSan.
With a small part of me...sanskritiLOLLOL
Overall a Good Story Kirti on SwaSan.
Wish CVS show this type of Track in Show too
so glad u liked it
thanks for the lovely comment saraEmbarrassed
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Dear Kirti,
Unres page 10 

Love,
Nyna
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Res
Unres

Dear Kirti,
Thanks for reading and commenting nynaBig smileBig smile

Part 3 - he finally manages to read her diary and discover what her biggest dream, it was not a very big dream but is certainly a detailed one - which convinces him as to how important and how long she has been dreaming about it.
Yeah finally manages to read her diary...and her dream...her childhood dream...which was not very big as u said but very special for herBig smileBig smile

Part 4 - her birthday surprise - trust Sanskaar to make up for forgetting about her dream (she did tell him, he recalled and was actually upset that he did not remember the one thing that she had asked for - sort of). So he pull out all the stops and actually manages quite a bit in ten days. And he manages to involve the whole family without arousing Swara's suspicions (quite a task, what with Madam always on the look out for missionsWink)
I hope u liked it...and sanskar...he would surely make up for anything related to swara where he is at fault somehowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...about involiving whole family...it was important I think and became more special with family included...as it shows their love and support to swara which she has always shown towards themBig smileBig smile...well did I forget swara's ability while writing...I should have made her a little bit suspicious knowing her look out for missions...well it is over now...to make it simple I forgot swara's abilityLOLLOLLOL

So the midnight birthday party where everyone got beautiful gifts for her (I liked the interplay of Lakshya getting only chocolates and Ragini getting earrings for her) and her reaction on seeing Sanskaar's token gift, the saree he wants her to wear while he gives her the birthday gift.
I hope u like that tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...ragya gift...really glad u liked that...because I liked to write it...hope it was somewhat specialLOLLOL...sanskar's token gift...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Part 5 - the birthday gift - she cannot help but cry - who would not. Then they talk and Sanskaar apologises for spoiling her previous birthday which angers Swara - not because of what he had done but rather because he dared bring it up saying that it was destiny and it had to be so that they could be together. Finally she names the school after him - there could truly be none prouder than him.
yeah who would not...knowing someone loves u to this extent...I liked to somehow bring the past and everything getting cleared...LOLLOL...and knowing how much she loves him...her anger was right...and her answers were perfect...I hopeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Well it was a gesture of swara how much she loves him...sanskar was offcourse proud on her...why shouldnt heEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Epilogue - a perfect ending to  a perfect couple.
Thanks ...glad u liked the endingEmbarrassed

Please do write more.
It really means a lot...will try toSmileSmile
love,
Nyna
Thanks u nyna for the lovely comment...so much glad u liked this storyBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Read all parts together..
Superb..well written...
Thanks sneha for reading and liking the story...and for the lovely commentEmbarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lol_leku_RoFl

Kriti dear Smile

Completely amazing story..
I loved it to core...
Each moments are described very well..
Well and beautifully written dear...

Love

Lekah..
LekahSmileSmileSmile...thanks for reading and commenting dearEmbarrassed...I am glad u liked it so much...thanks for the encouraging commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top