Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Fariii

Amazing👍🏼

Thanks fari😳😳
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakh

Hello heli...😊...dont know your name😆...but thanks for reading and commenting😳😳...glad u liked the story...thanks for loving it and for your lovely comment😳

Hi Kriti dear.😊
U missed the 'A' in my name.😆 But its ok.😉
My name is Aheli.😳
pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Hi Kriti dear.😊
U missed the 'A' in my name.😆 But its ok.😉
My name is Aheli.😳

sorry for that😆...hello Aheli😃😃...thanks for reading the story😳...your name is really unique and nice😳
pakh thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishuuu

Kirti dear...

Such a pleasant story...sooo delighted...sansku baby fullfilled swara's all dreams...was sooo happy...lovely convo between swasan they eve nhave a daughter sanskriti...i see u kinda added ur name with sansku..awww..loved it...

Talia

Thanks talia...😃😃...glad u liked the story and thanks for commenting and letting me know your views...😳😳...yeah her all dreams are fulfilled finally...and u got it right...I added my name with sanskar...sanskriti😳😳
pakh thumbnail
Originally posted by: raaz19

So sorry for the late reply and thanks for the pms...wow so finally our hero fulfilled his lady loves dream...
Razia 😃😃...no need to say sorry and I am too sorry for late reply to your comment as well😆...yeah finally our hero fulfilled all dreams of heroine😳

Kirti dear you did an mazing job with this ss...It had all the right combination of trust companionship and love...

I really enjoyed how each of the chapter dealt with there conflicting feelings and how each insecurity as delay with..For that you deserve a big round of 🤗...
🤗 to u as well for the amazing comment😳😳

For me I really liked the way sanskaar corrected his mistakes and bought and helped her build her school..I was especially touched that you made this a family affair...A that the happy couple started this journey with the blessing of all...
Family's support too is important for anyone and it is good na that our couple got such an amazing family😃

I have to say there little bundle of joy was very sweet at the end...seems like she has the right blend of both parents...😉
Glad u liked her😉

For me the beauty of this S's had to be that swara unlike the show finally does get her own identity besides being someone's wife...
Thats the main reason for me to write it dear...to see swara like this😳

I loved that you named the school after sanskaar which was so apt for this...since the foundation and her restoration in belief that all will be okay only come from him...
sanskar music academy sounds good too na...agree with your words😳

I could give this story infinite ⭐️...to proof hoe much I enjoyed it...
Thats really so sweet of u😳

Please pm me when you plan to write more...
Will surely do😃

Stay happy...
Thanks😃...u too stay blessed and happy😃

Razia

Razia dear I cant tell u how happy I am after reading your comment😳...thanks a lot for the amazing comment and I am so glad u liked the story...your comment really made my day..😳
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakh

sorry for that😆...hello Aheli😃😃...thanks for reading the story😳...your name is really unique and nice😳

Haahaa! Its really ok dear.😆 Thank u Kriti.😳
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bhagwaan ke duaa se aaj maine mera comment unres kar diya finally 🤣
Unres on pg- 9 😎
pakh thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Sujayricky

Kirti res for now because 3 parts read karna hai and i am very slow reader 😆
But you are very fast writer story bhi complete kar di very good 😉
Finally i am unressing my comment
Sorry for late unres
Finally u unresed😆😆...ok no need to say sorry for this😆

Kriti "Beautiful story has because end" this lines is truly suit in this story 😳
Thanks sujay for liking it...thats a nice compliment😳...thanks for it...

Part-3 " Wow finally sanskar got succeed in reading that scrapbook. It was lovely scene when he was promising to his sleeping beauty wife 😉 that he will fulfill her dreams 😳 i really that scene and sanlak manofying their wife's was also nice 😆
Yeah finally he succeded in reading that scrapbook...glad u liked that scene and sanlak manaofy their wives...😆...karna padta hai😆😆

Part-4" swara is really a bak bak machine 🤣 why swara thought that sanskar will romance in open field aere terrace pe jo kiya wohi kaafi aur asanskari baate na socha karo ☺️ 😆 and that surprise from sanskar was really a superb one and family supporting his decision was awesome one 👏
swara bak bak machine...well she was😆😆...but she can offcourse think like that knowing asanksaripan of sanskar...not her fault😆😆...sanskar does everything openly...😆...glad u liked family support...I wantd to show them returning the favour as swara has done alot for them😃

Part-5" Finally the surprise is revealed to swara and i was actually imaging swara happy face 😳
And this lines "T HAT WAS OUR DESTINY SANSKAR...DESTINY WHICH WANTED US TO MEET AND TO BECOME ONE...DESTINY WHICH MADE US CROSS EACH OTHER'S PATHS LATER TO MAKE THAT PATH ONE FOR BOTH OF US ON WHICH WE BOTH ARE WALKING TODAY ...TOGETHER... HAND IN HAND AND I PROMISE TO DO IT FOR ...FOREVER...AND I KNOW U TOO WILL DO" i loved it and thank you for not showing pari jealousy part and ragini is so understanding in this story. And finally the last song scene was very lovely 😳
Yeah finally she got her surprise gift and she was really glad...these lines ...thaks for liking these...I myself too love these...swasan relation is like this only😳...yeah pari...well dint wanted to involve her insecurity...just happy happy things...and thanks for liking ragini...😳...now she is becoming too understanding...
{in serial too😆😆}...

Epilogue was totally beautiful and finally ger dreams succeed 😳
yeah finally I hope it was a happy ending😳...with her dreams getting fulfilled😃

Truly a beautiful story 👏 i loved it
Beautifully written 👏
Thanks for pm
Do write more please 😳
Again thanks for liking the story...and will try to write more hope u will like that too😆😆

Sujay thanks for the lovely comment...late unresing ka fayda hua...I got such a lovely comment...😳...again thanks for liking and commenting😃...maine reply ekdum fast kiya😆😆