Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SWASAN OS:FULFILLING HER DREAMS...completed......on page 1.... (Page 12)

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Res
Unres

Dear Kirti,
Thanks for reading and commenting nynaBig smileBig smile

Part 3 - he finally manages to read her diary and discover what her biggest dream, it was not a very big dream but is certainly a detailed one - which convinces him as to how important and how long she has been dreaming about it.
Yeah finally manages to read her diary...and her dream...her childhood dream...which was not very big as u said but very special for herBig smileBig smile

Part 4 - her birthday surprise - trust Sanskaar to make up for forgetting about her dream (she did tell him, he recalled and was actually upset that he did not remember the one thing that she had asked for - sort of). So he pull out all the stops and actually manages quite a bit in ten days. And he manages to involve the whole family without arousing Swara's suspicions (quite a task, what with Madam always on the look out for missionsWink)
I hope u liked it...and sanskar...he would surely make up for anything related to swara where he is at fault somehowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...about involiving whole family...it was important I think and became more special with family included...as it shows their love and support to swara which she has always shown towards themBig smileBig smile...well did I forget swara's ability while writing...I should have made her a little bit suspicious knowing her look out for missions...well it is over now...to make it simple I forgot swara's abilityLOLLOLLOL

So the midnight birthday party where everyone got beautiful gifts for her (I liked the interplay of Lakshya getting only chocolates and Ragini getting earrings for her) and her reaction on seeing Sanskaar's token gift, the saree he wants her to wear while he gives her the birthday gift.
I hope u like that tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...ragya gift...really glad u liked that...because I liked to write it...hope it was somewhat specialLOLLOL...sanskar's token gift...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Part 5 - the birthday gift - she cannot help but cry - who would not. Then they talk and Sanskaar apologises for spoiling her previous birthday which angers Swara - not because of what he had done but rather because he dared bring it up saying that it was destiny and it had to be so that they could be together. Finally she names the school after him - there could truly be none prouder than him.
yeah who would not...knowing someone loves u to this extent...I liked to somehow bring the past and everything getting cleared...LOLLOL...and knowing how much she loves him...her anger was right...and her answers were perfect...I hopeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Well it was a gesture of swara how much she loves him...sanskar was offcourse proud on her...why shouldnt heEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Epilogue - a perfect ending to  a perfect couple.
Thanks ...glad u liked the endingEmbarrassed

Please do write more.
It really means a lot...will try toSmileSmile
love,
Nyna
Thanks u nyna for the lovely comment...so much glad u liked this storyBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneharay

Read all parts together..
Superb..well written...
Thanks sneha for reading and liking the story...and for the lovely commentEmbarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lol_leku_RoFl

Kriti dear Smile

Completely amazing story..
I loved it to core...
Each moments are described very well..
Well and beautifully written dear...

Love

Lekah..
LekahSmileSmileSmile...thanks for reading and commenting dearEmbarrassed...I am glad u liked it so much...thanks for the encouraging commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha62

Hey kirti amazing lovely updates yaar.finally he FULFILLED her DREAMS wow man sanky he's dashing as always..loved it!!!
Thanks anusha dearHug... for reading and commentingEmbarrassed...glad u liked it...sanskar is always amazingEmbarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iam_aheli_98

Hi Kriti.Smile
Awesome updates. Loved part 3-5 and epilogue so much!!Thumbs Up
Finally Sanskar got to know about Swara's dream and fulfilled it with the support of his entire family.Smile Loved all the SwaSan moments so much.Embarrassed Awww! So sweet of Swara to name her music school as Sanskar Music Academy.Big smile Now they r having a cute daughter also name Sanskriti.Embarrassed I don't have any words to say dear. I simply loved it so much!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile 
Hello heli...Smile...dont know your nameLOL...but thanks for reading and commentingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...glad u liked the story...thanks for loving it and for your lovely commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

iam_aheli_98

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariii

AmazingThumbs Up
Thanks fariEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakh

Hi Kriti.Smile
Finally Sanskar got to know about Swara's dream and fulfilled it with the support of his entire family.Smile Loved all the SwaSan moments so much.Embarrassed Awww! So sweet of Swara to name her music school as Sanskar Music Academy.Big smile Now they r having a cute daughter also name Sanskriti.Embarrassed I don't have any words to say dear. I simply loved it so much!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile 
Hello heli...Smile...dont know your nameLOL...but thanks for reading and commentingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...glad u liked the story...thanks for loving it and for your lovely commentEmbarrassed

Hi Kriti dear.Smile
U missed the 'A' in my name.LOL But its ok.Wink
My name is Aheli.Embarrassed
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pakh

Hi Kriti.Smile
Hello heli...Smile...dont know your nameLOL...but thanks for reading and commentingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...glad u liked the story...thanks for loving it and for your lovely commentEmbarrassed

Hi Kriti dear.Smile
U missed the 'A' in my name.LOL But its ok.Wink
My name is Aheli.Embarrassed
sorry for thatLOL...hello AheliBig smileBig smile...thanks for reading the storyEmbarrassed...your name is really unique and niceEmbarrassed

iam_aheli_98

Go to top