Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SWASAN OS:FULFILLING HER DREAMS...completed......on page 1.... (Page 10)

Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Sorry for being late, definitely a nice story. Loved it Embarrassed

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
read all parts together...
its so beautiful...
i always wnt a track on swara's music school...
love to read it...
Goldie93 Goldie
Goldie93
Goldie93

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Awsum..loved it..truely amzing..
92Sara IF-Rockerz
92Sara
92Sara

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
All the three parts including Epilogue are Amazing and Awesome updates Kirti.
Loved the Brother's Bonding and most importantly wives fighting with their hubbies for talking behind their back.
Hmm so Finally Sanskar succeeded in reading Swara's complete Scrap Book and her Biggest or Her Childhood Dream of Opening her Own Music School.
Loved how the Family helped Sanskar in and most importantly Brothers were both Happy and Fake Anger at Sanskar to be A Good Husband who fulfill's his Wife's Dream.
Swara's Birthday Surprise was Superb with Whole Family Blessings and Gifts.
Finally loved how Pari was able to come out of Insecurities and Apologised to Family.
Sanskar's both the Surprises were Beautiful and most importantly Swara's Bombarding of Questions incase if he is thinking of Romance seeing a Lonely Place.
You have penned down the Emotions Of SwaSan Perfectly and the rule of No Sorry No Thank You.
Dp's little Teasing abt Heat was awesome and i loved how Swara chosed to give Sanskar's name to the Music School and making it Their Dream.
Small Family Happy Family of SwaSan.
Overall a Good Story Kirti on SwaSan.
Wish CVS show this type of Track in Show too.
Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Dear Kirti,

Part 3 - he finally manages to read her diary and discover what her biggest dream, it was not a very big dream but is certainly a detailed one - which convinces him as to how important and how long she has been dreaming about it.

Part 4 - her birthday surprise - trust Sanskaar to make up for forgetting about her dream (she did tell him, he recalled and was actually upset that he did not remember the one thing that she had asked for - sort of). So he pull out all the stops and actually manages quite a bit in ten days. And he manages to involve the whole family without arousing Swara's suspicions (quite a task, what with Madam always on the look out for missionsWink)

So the midnight birthday party where everyone got beautiful gifts for her (I liked the interplay of Lakshya getting only chocolates and Ragini getting earrings for her) and her reaction on seeing Sanskaar's token gift, the saree he wants her to wear while he gives her the birthday gift.

Part 5 - the birthday gift - she cannot help but cry - who would not. Then they talk and Sanskaar apologises for spoiling her previous birthday which angers Swara - not because of what he had done but rather because he dared bring it up saying that it was destiny and it had to be so that they could be together. Finally she names the school after him - there could truly be none prouder than him.

Epilogue - a perfect ending to  a perfect couple.

Please do write more.

love,
Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 25 April 2016 at 5:56am
sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Read all parts together..
Superb..well written...
lol_leku_RoFl Goldie
lol_leku_RoFl
lol_leku_RoFl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Kriti dear Smile

Completely amazing story..
I loved it to core...
Each moments are described very well..
Well and beautifully written dear...

Love

Lekah..
pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Res.. Kriti.. I have three parts to read.. Unres will be delayed one.. Bear with me.. ;-

Unres . finally... Big smile

Ohh man kriti.. What an updates... Just loved it each and every scenes were awesome one... Ohh Sanskaar plan for gifting her... Her dream.. No his dream too.. Aww soo beautiful.. Written dear... Clap .. I loved the family bonding and understanding too... That birthday celebration.. At midnight.. Then everyone gift were superb and thoughtful too.. Ohh suju gave little Krishna doll... Tongue ... Aww then sanskriti.. Came.. Sanskaar+kriti= Sanskriti...LOL ... Aww man.. Wink ... Finally trio.. Was happy.. Mee too.. Thanks for this babes.. I want this in the serial too...

Love you...

Kam... Wink
Kamila dearHug...and thanks for such a lovely comment...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I am so glad u liked this story...I wanted to show family too understanding what swara has done for them and return the favour...which they did being supportive...Big smileBig smile...yeah gifts I was randomly selecting...was not thinking more... than I remembered sujju's wish so selected that gift from her sideWinkWink...Well sanskriti...my name is kirti but then many times some call me kriti too...so I have both names and I joined that with my sanskar...so sanskritiLOLLOLWinkWink...Yeah atlast happy family and swara had everything which she wanted...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...again thanks for liking and my pleasure I got to write it and u enjoyed...serial well we can just imagine still this track will be good in any wayBig smileBig smile...

love u tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.

Go to top