SWASAN OS:FULFILLING HER DREAMS...completed......on page 1.... - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Jaa main nahi batati kaisa laga!!!!!🤣🤣
Awesome start kriti.. Loved it... Sorry for late and short comment...

Waiting for next.. No prblm.. You're like me ahh that's y I won't try OS.. Make it as a SS...:-)
Originally posted by shakku17

aww kriti nice strt 😃
this one was osum loved it
😳 waiting for the next updates
Thanks shakku..😃😃...glad u liked it...updating now...😳
Originally posted by Anusha62

Awesome Update Kirti.
Good startd yaar loved it,do continue!!!
Thanks anusha..😃😃...updating next part now...😃
Originally posted by soumi93

Jaa main nahi batati kaisa laga!!!!!🤣🤣
😆😆😭😭...bata de...ajkal main tese emoticons me hi baat kar rahi hun🤣...jab man kare tab bata dena...but please do tell...😛😛
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Awesome start kriti.. Loved it... Sorry for late and short comment...

Waiting for next.. No prblm.. You're like me ahh that's y I won't try OS.. Make it as a SS...:-)
Kamila...thanks a lot for commenting...😃😃...well u know no problem at all as I myself cant even comment so really thank u...I wanted to write it as OS only then Jyada ideas aa gaye so will be a five shot or something so will keep title as OS only ...about ss well too lazy to write u know...this one posting as already wrote some parts...will be writing OS if possible...will be posting it in parts...updating next part now😳
Edited by pakh - 7 years ago
Then res for next part...

Unres...

Awesome part kriti... Loved it.. Swaras scrap book.. Was nice.. Soo Sanskaar secret mission of finding the sadness behind his wife.. Wasa superb.. Then that blanket.. Ha... Ha.. Ha.. Even I thought like Sanskaar...

Sanskaar perception is too awesome.

Loved it...

With love

Kam... 😉 Edited by Vaiyambar...... - 7 years ago
awesome chapter 2... 😊 sanskar maheswari adorable as ever... and evergreen swara n their beautiful bond. waiting for more 😳
Dear Kirti,
Lovely update, so Sanskaar manages to steal a moment to read Swara's diary and rather laugh at her childish wishes from her life and husband, decides to make them come true - such a caring and considerate Sanskaar (not that we could expect anything less) and before he could read what her 'real' and biggest dream was she comes to the room 😡. 

But Sanskaar will find out and would ensure that he makes it come true for her. Yes as Swara said, as long as he is there, she will always be happy.

love,
Nyna

PS: Thanks for the PM
Awesome part 2 Kriti.👏 Loved it.😊
Finally Sanskar understood that something is bothering his Swara and managed to steal some time to read Swara's diary and read about some of her wishes and decided to make them come true for her. He is so caring.😳 But before he could read about her real and biggest dream, Swara came to their room.😭 But I'm sure that he will find it out and fulfil her dreams. So as long as Sanskar is there, Swara will always be happy. Awww! Loved Sanskar's kiss to Swara at last.😳 Plzz continue it with the next part. And thanks for the pm.😃 Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 7 years ago