India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

news

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged

&TV's Gangaa (Sphereorigins) will soon witness a major fight sequence between Ganga (Aditi Sharma) and Sagar (Vishal Vashishtha) which will keep audience hooked to their TV screens.

As per our sources, Ganga will tell Sagar about her decision to work with Palash (Sarwar Ahuja). She will also ask Sagar to look into the case again as she would feel that the pharmaceutical company is at fault. But Sagar will not pay attention to her.

Furthermore, disheartened by Sagar's stubbornness, Ganga will concentrate on the case and would start excelling under Palash's keen sense and excellent guidance. As she will blossom, Sagar would start getting jealous of her. Palash will also slowly develop feelings for Ganga. She would hesitate when Palash will ask her out, but Pulkit (Abhishek Tiwari) will encourage her to accept his offer.

Meanwhile, Sagar will feel incredibly jealous of Ganga and Palash's proximity. Fuelled by envy, Sagar would confront Ganga about her relationship with Palash. Shocked and hurt, Ganga will refuse to answer him. And both will indulge in arguments and fights.

How will this fight change Ganga and Sagar's relationship? Will Ganga too fall for Palash?

We buzzed Aditi and Vishal but they remained unavailable to comment.

Watch this particular episode in coming days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
All dese news portals do is copy paste TOI spoilers or makeup d story as per precap. ShockedSleepy
They gve no news..and everytime dey "Buzz' the actors they are "Unavailable" for the comentLOL...Lika Ya SERIOUSLY!Clap

Still thankyou for sharingSmile

jacina19saga

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavarnav

All dese news portals do is copy paste TOI spoilers or makeup d story as per precap. ShockedSleepy
They gve no news..and everytime dey "Buzz' the actors they are "Unavailable" for the comentLOL...Lika Ya SERIOUSLY!Clap

i know kuch new nahi hai but i want make make members happy that s it because all feels bad about this new track me tooLOLLOL

arnavarnav

arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacina19saga

Originally posted by arnavarnav

i know kuch new nahi hai but i want make make members happy that s it because all feels bad about this new track me tooLOLLOL

Ya actually true! This track is taking pariksha of the fans...
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this will be nice watching I like jealousy track but to some extent always in the favour of leads.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top