Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RoSid /Aviman: Sanam Re Complete FF (Page 4)

renuka-rosid Senior Member
renuka-rosid
renuka-rosid

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
nice update dear but what happen to Roli please revarled soon

himani_rosid IF-Dazzler
himani_rosid
himani_rosid

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
nice updates dear but plz reveal the suspense soon
arisharosid20 IF-Dazzler
arisharosid20
arisharosid20

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Part 4:
Sidhant: Plz Roli don't jump Plz calm down see your Sid here.. Roli jump from terrace.. Sid shout Roli & wake up he sweating badly.saw Roli sleeping sticking Sid in his arms.. Sid kiss on her forehead tears start falling.. Sid close eyes... 
RoSid college everyday Sid naughtiness... Roli love Sid naughtiness.. one day Roli didn't came college Sid get tensed he try to call Roli but she didn't picking ..he was tensed for two reasons one his parents go to their friend home for taking their rishta as they fix in childhood only...or roli didn't picking phone.. finally Roli pick up.. Sid just heard her crying voice.. Sid didn't understand just rush Roli house...when he enter saw his parents thier yes rajender & jamnala best friend when Roli born they fix RoSid rishta but RoSid didn't know... 
Rajender: Sidhant U here..Sid saw his parents their get confused... 
Sidhant: uncle I am Roli college friend where is she..Roli came downstairs saw Sid...
Roli: Sidhant ji... 
Roli rush to Sid & hug him.. with Sid all get shocked to Roli action ..because Roli very shy & mature person..Roli start crying badly hugging Sid...
Sidhant: Roli relax I am here what happens to U why my Sherni crying... 
Roli cup her face Sid wipe her tears make her sit give water...
All just looking both..
Roli: Sidhant ji I told U know na asked my rishta to my father know he getting my marry that shinchan.. Sid saw his parents.. 
Sidhant: papa mitsy.. all shook head.. 
Sidhant:acha did U know who is shinchan.. 
Roli: yes we are friends in childhood then he go to leave me alone...I am really angry with that shinchan if he came I will kill him..you know Sidhant ji he promise me he always be my friend but let him came I will beat him nicely... Sid looking Roli don't know how to react.. 
Jamnala:Roli beta he is only your shinchan.. Roli look at Sid with surprised expression... Sid to surprise which mitsy his best friend know his lover.. yes RoSid childhood friend.. but they always call each other mitsy & shinchan even they don't know their really name.. jamnal & Rajender best friend.. but Rajender get work he need to leave to city...
Rajender: by the way what going here..RoSid blush.
Sidhant: papa we both love eachother all get really happy... 
Fix their marriage.. Sid take Roli outside... 
Sidhant: Roli U are my best friend mitsy I can't believe U became So change golo molo si know became so sexy..Roli glared at Sid...
Roli: U to change batmeez Shinchan super naughty sid...
Sid start run Roli catch him and start beating him with her soft hands.. Sid just hold pulled towards him..Roli forgot everything.. sid kiss all over her face and pick her lips... RoSid enjoy movement for long...
RoSid marriage get fix..
Mehndi,sangeet,haldi all done...RoSid marriage 
RoSid sat on mandap start pehras.. Sid fill her mang put sindoor..
RoSid directly go their new house.. Sid start business in mubai...RoSid small & beautiful... Sid pick her in arms go to room..lock room put his shivani..came top on Roli..Roli lose her senses ..Sid start kissing Roli.. lock her lips & playing fingers on her back open dhoori..removed her clothes..cover them with blanket then Sid took her in Roli moaned... then both sleep each other arms..days pass romanticly after two months Roli became pregnant ..Sid almost take care Roli..Roli birth boy baby They give his name Anmol.. after fours years Roli birth Sirshti.. every thing going normal & they all are really happy...

Next update will realived wait for while guyz...
Give your support. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

apratheba007swathi1992saadashirinrenuka-rosidswathyrshimani_rosidi_am_PRASANNAsheetal1979

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Cute update ari waiting for nxt
saadashirin Senior Member
saadashirin
saadashirin

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Cute update dear...Waiting to know what happened to roli
nithyaji Goldie
nithyaji
nithyaji

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Nice dear.waiting for next
honeyrosid-6 IF-Dazzler
honeyrosid-6
honeyrosid-6

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Superb can't wait fr next
arisharosid20 IF-Dazzler
arisharosid20
arisharosid20

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Part 5:
Flashback continue: 
Roli making tea Sid, Anmol & one years Sirshti on Sid lap siting dining table... for breakfast... suddenly Roli 
Roli:did I add sugar?? Offcurce Roli U add..but why I can't rembering.. leave it...Roli take things outside..took Sirshti in arms start feeding her baby food as her teeth start coming... Sid took sip of tea.
Sidhant: Roli U didn't put sugar on tea..
Roli: I put Sidhant ji...
Sidhant: no Roli taste it..Roli taste..
Roli:Sidhant ji I put sachi how I forgot suddenly Roli start sweating ... 
Sidhant: is OK Roli no problem your love enough sweetness came itself relax.. Sid drink that tea.. kiss Roli & Sirshti take Anmol school..then go for office.. days passing Roli start forgetting things sometimes Sid office file keep somewhere, Anmol books,salt,sugar, one day Sid return from office soon he heard Sirshti crying voice he rushed to bathroom saw Sirshti in bathtub water about to fill..Sid took Sirshti wrap towel dry her..Roli came Sid get angry... shout on Roli..
Roli: why are U shouting Sidhant ji..
Sidhant: Roli U put Sirshti in bathtub & open shower tub about to fill..
Roli: Sidhant ji are U mad I didn't Sirshti to bath.. I made her bath in morning itself.. Sid get angry go office as he came to take file..Roli again forgot everything... give Sirshti to Amar for take care she went to buy vegetables.. while returning she forgot her address she start crying & sweating badly.. same way Sid returning home he saw Roli I road crying... he stop car.. go out from car.. 
Sidhant: Roli..Roli saw Sid rush to him & hug him start crying badly...
Roli:Sidhant ji.. Plz take me home I forgot my home address how I can?? Plz take me home.. 
Sid didn't understand make her sit in car give water..startrd to home..Roli leaning on Sid crying.. 
Sid bring her home & make her sleep.. tell everything to Amar..Sid & Amar take Roli to doctor...Roli hiding on Sid..
Roli: Sidhant ji why U bring me here..I am not ill? 
Sidhant: Roli for just retinue checkup.. it's good na..
Roli: OK lean more on sid..
Sid tell everything to doctor he senior doctor of Amar..
Doctor say I need to test Roli...
Doctor: Roli came with me.. but roli more to stick Sid..
Roli: Sidhant ji let's go home our babies waiting.. or I not feeling good here...
Sid take Roli to doctor holding her hands.. doctor checking Roli..Roli hug Sid she can't cooperating very difficultly doctor check roli & test her..
Doctor: we will tell after reports came.. tomorrow Sid take Roli home . ..
Roli first time shouting on Sid without any reason.. 
Sid somehow make her calm & sleep..
Next day Sid go to doctor ..
Leaving Amar with Roli..
Doctor: Mr Sidhant what I going to tell I  know it's difficult to digest but it's true... be ready yourself to listen..Sid get courage.. 
Your wife suffering from izymer..
Sidhant: izymer ??
Doctor: yes izymer it's health problems which affect brain badly.. know Roli it's starting age slowly she forgot everything... she get panic she do many things which cant accept for her..U have kids too...U need to take decion will you take your wife responsibilty Ya make her admit in hospital when days pass Roli conditions get more worst or this problem Don't have any treatment.. Sid take decion he will take his Roli...Roli conditions get worst day by day.. Sid came in cousies.. as Sirshti call Sid.. Sid took her in arms.. Sirshti: papa feeling hungry.Sid smile made her ear food

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renuka-rosidswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAhimani_rosidsheetal1979

Go to top