Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RoSid /Aviman: Sanam Re Complete FF (Page 15)

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
really fab dear waiting for more

arisharosid20 IF-Dazzler
arisharosid20
arisharosid20

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Part 22:
Sid get up wear cloth & make Roli to wear..go in kitchen make food..food get ready.. Sid wake up Roli & feeding her food...suddenly Amar came & shout on Sid..Roli hide behind Sid...
Sidhant: Amar why are you shouting? See Roli get afraid.. 
Amar:I don't care sign this paper.. 
Sidhant: what is in it?? 
Amar:I want my shares so sign it..then I will go from here U stay with your mental wife I am happy she is in pain... how much I try to kill her but U never can't let her happen anything I hate her with cure..
Sid is shocked... 
Sidhant: Amar what U saying but why U hate her?
Amar:because of this girl my jhanvi my love die.. Sid remember jhanvi.. Roli college friend and Amar girlfriend... 
Flash black 
Jhanvi coping questions paper...Roli caught her.. Roli rush to office but she push Roli from stairs Roli fell down with her jhanvi to feel Roli get badly wound in her head... & jhanvi too..Sid & Amar rush Sid took Roli in arms her head is bleeding.. Amar took jhanvi both rush hospital Roli conditions get worst doctor take her for operations.. sid is praying his shirts wet because of Roli blood.. jhanvi die.. Amar break down but before taking last breath jhanvi say Amar if Roli get OK take my revenge...aftt lots of hours Roli operations get successful..Sid rush inside icu... saw Roli sleeping bandage on her head... oxygen mask Sid kiss on her forehead..jamnala, meena & rajender & sujata to came saw Roli sleeping... doctor warn everyone Roli never get wound again in head... Roli slowly open eyes her head is heavy... Sid hold her hands...kiss her..
Roli: Sid ji I am OK don't worry.. 
Flash back over... 
Amar: U know Sid doctor warn na roli never get wound ..U know Anmol was small I put oil in stairs Roli fell down she exactly get wound on same place.. or she faint after counsiess she not remember.. that it izymer start work after Sirshti born..Roli wound inside damaging her.. I change report can't tell doctor that Roli get wound ever otherwise that time they do little operations Roli izymer get OK but no I change her reports... Sid is so shocked... know to late Sid her izymer will kill her.. Sid grab him start beating him badly...suddenly police came & aresst Sid saw Anmol & Sirshti record everything... 
Police take Amar ... 
Roli hug Sid...Sid make her sleep..Sid is completely broken... he search for special doctor for Roli..& praying hope she get...Anmol giving him support or Sirshti playing with Roli..

I know it's totally changed track but my mind pop I don't know it's will good or not I hope U all like Plz give your feedback..

Edited by arisharosid20 - 08 May 2016 at 12:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avikasummiswathyrshimani_rosidi_am_PRASANNAsheetal1979

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Amar ra**al and bi**h jahnvi hope roli get well soon eagerly waiting for nxt dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisharosid20

dolphintr Groupbie
dolphintr
dolphintr

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Its good :) hope roli gets a good doctor and gets cured :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisharosid20

swathyrs Goldie
swathyrs
swathyrs

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear
nithyaji Goldie
nithyaji
nithyaji

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
What happen next?pls update soon
renuka-rosid Senior Member
renuka-rosid
renuka-rosid

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
amazing update dear
arisharosid20 IF-Dazzler
arisharosid20
arisharosid20

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Part 23:
Sid caressing Roli hair thinking what Amar say Roli slowly slowly sleeping...she sleep... Sirshti came & sit Sid lap hug him..
Sirshti:papa U don't worry mama will alright.. Sid kiss on her forehead.. 
Sidhant: yes mera Bacha mama will..Sirshti papa going for some work I will back soon OK..stay with mama..I give her medicine so she sleeping.. 
Sirshti: OK papa..kiss on his cheeks.. Sid went.. Sirshti siting with Roli.. playing with her doll.. Roli sleeping suddenly Sirshti feeling thirsty...Sirshti went to kitchen her hands can't reaching she try to jump.. stretch her legs..but can't reaching she took stool stand on it try to taking bottle.. her legs slip she fall down shout mama & her head get wound start bleeding Roli got up... she rush to Sirshti see she laying in floor with blood.. she rush her pick her in hands...
Roli: Sirshti wake up beta.. yek kiya howgai..Roli cut her saree & tie on Sirshti wound ..Roli crying & saying I will call Sid ji..she keep Sirshti in arms & rush telephone but Roli can't remember Sid number.. Roli get tensed... she start crying she can't remember anything holding Sirshti in arms... Roli praying & crying... other hand Sid searching doctor for Roli meeting with some persons. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renuka-rosidswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAhimani_rosidsheetal1979

Go to top