Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

RoSid /Aviman: Sanam Re Complete FF (Page 14)

himani_rosid IF-Dazzler
himani_rosid
himani_rosid

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
nice updates dear why amar behaving like this waiting for next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisharosid20

dolphintr Groupbie
dolphintr
dolphintr

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Hope that roli's disease turns out to be fake and all these should be effect of injection given by amar

arisharosid20

arisharosid20 IF-Dazzler
arisharosid20
arisharosid20

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphintr

Hope that roli's disease turns out to be fake and all these should be effect of injection given by amar
let's see Wink

dolphintr

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Amar like this strange eagerly waiting for nxt
swathyrs Goldie
swathyrs
swathyrs

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
nice update dear
arisharosid20 IF-Dazzler
arisharosid20
arisharosid20

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Part 20:
Roli siting Sirshti came.. jump on bed. 
Sirshti:mama what U doing?
Roli: nothing bacha I feeling bore.. 
Sirshti: hmm let's we play game wait I bring my dolls..Sirshti bring dolls..Sirshti give one to Roli keep one both start playing Sid came with food plate saw both playing... Sid came sit beside Roli feeding both girls...
Sirshti:papa bas..
Roli: bas... 
Sidhant: OK... 
Sirshti: papa U to eat food.. Roli & Sirshti make Sid eat both laughing ...Sid give Roli medicine lay her in bed Sirshti went to Anmol ..sid patting Roli...Roli sleep.. Sid thinking he go in flash black... Roli leaning on Sid shoulder watching movies 2 year Anmol sleeping...in movie girl have izymer problem she forgetting everything his handsome always take care her..
Roli: sid ji can I asked you something??, 
Sidhant:if I say no U won't tell?? 
Roli: Sid ji she made pout.. 
Sidhant: acha baba I am kidding U say.. 
Roli: if I get this problem or I forgot U then what you do.
Sidhant:Roli ..
Roli: Roli woli nothing answer me. ..
Sidhant: I will never U alone so what if U forgot but I remember or stop it Sid close movie.. 
Roli:why U close I want to see end..Sid push her on bed lean on him..
Sidhant: U want to see ends I will show U...both have eyelock...Sid hold her lips...enjoy movement.. 
Sidhant: end will be that girl forgot everything but not his love & he always with her..move towards her Roli hug him both lost each other... Anmol got up..
Anmol:mama.. both move aside...Roli took him arms kiss him..
Anmol in cute voice.. 
Anmol:mama bhook lagi hai.. 
Roli: hai abhi mama bacha ko  khelati hai..Roli feed him.. fb over tears on Sid eyes Anmol came & wipe Sid hug him..Sid thinking why roli why this happens your fun it's became true... Roli got up... hug Sid..
Sidhant: what happens Roli??
Roli: Sid ji never leave me alone I feeling afraid... Sid lay her in bed caressing her hair & saying... 
Sidhant: I will never leave U alone I promise... kiss on her forehead... they all had food.. & sleep.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi1992renuka-rosidswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAhimani_rosidsheetal1979

renuka-rosid Senior Member
renuka-rosid
renuka-rosid

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
super update dear
arisharosid20 IF-Dazzler
arisharosid20
arisharosid20

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Part 21:
Sirshti & Anmol went bw house to there dada & dad I for two days staying.. Sid enter in room saw Roli wear white silk saree ..Sid lost on her... Roli came near & hug Sid..
Sidhant: Roli what this??
Roli: Sid ji I wish to be yours..I don't know I feeling everything going end Plz Sid ji today make me yours Plz...Sid can't able to deny her pick her in arms..drop in bed ...lean on her removed his shirt more lean on Roli.. kiss on her forhead, cheeks,nose,kiss on her neck Roli feel thirl..move towards lips enjoy movement for long... move her fingers her back & undid dhoori.. kiss on her back.. lose grip of saree and removed completely.. Roli blush Sid start staring her beauties Roli keep palm on his eyes & blush.. Sid removed her hands kiss all over her..bite her lips Roli moan kiss her neck... bite her in sentive part.. then kiss her there make her feel good... Roli kiss on Sid chest & bite...Roli accept all his love... Sid take permission from her eyes to do.something better...Roli give permission with blush..Sid cover with blanket & took Roli in..Roli moan in pain..Sid keep giving his love Roli feel pleasure she get happy slowly sleep in Sid arms Sid to sleep hugging her...
Next morning Sid got up Roli sleeping In his chest.. Sid kiss on her forehead.. 
Roli got up..open her arms Sid took her in arms go to bathroom.. put her in bath tube.. Lean her kissing her Roli hold him tight Sid saw love in her eyes.. Sid kiss on her eyes... Sid hold her lips enjoy movement long..Sid take her out wrap towel dry her in another towel both lay in bed cover in blanket... Sid just giving her love Roli feel awesome.. Roli sleep hugging him..

Update goes little romantic I thought give little change.. is U all seeing see just roli problem.. so though give treat..I hope U all like give feedback with details.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avikasummii_am_PRASANNAhimani_rosidsheetal1979

Go to top