nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What happen next?pls update soon
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part 23:
Sid caressing Roli hair thinking what Amar say Roli slowly slowly sleeping...she sleep... Sirshti came & sit Sid lap hug him..
Sirshti:papa U don't worry mama will alright.. Sid kiss on her forehead.. 
Sidhant: yes mera Bacha mama will..Sirshti papa going for some work I will back soon OK..stay with mama..I give her medicine so she sleeping.. 
Sirshti: OK papa..kiss on his cheeks.. Sid went.. Sirshti siting with Roli.. playing with her doll.. Roli sleeping suddenly Sirshti feeling thirsty...Sirshti went to kitchen her hands can't reaching she try to jump.. stretch her legs..but can't reaching she took stool stand on it try to taking bottle.. her legs slip she fall down shout mama & her head get wound start bleeding Roli got up... she rush to Sirshti see she laying in floor with blood.. she rush her pick her in hands...
Roli: Sirshti wake up beta.. yek kiya howgai..Roli cut her saree & tie on Sirshti wound ..Roli crying & saying I will call Sid ji..she keep Sirshti in arms & rush telephone but Roli can't remember Sid number.. Roli get tensed... she start crying she can't remember anything holding Sirshti in arms... Roli praying & crying... other hand Sid searching doctor for Roli meeting with some persons. 
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no hope roli take srishti to hospital eagerly waiting for nxt ari
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Part 24:
Anmol came home ..he saw Roli crying Sirshti in lap bledding Anmol rush..
Anmol:mama..
Roli: Anmol see call Sid ji.. Anmol call Sid he remember number call Sid..Sid rush home take Sirshti in arms roli  hug him crying.
Roli: Sid ji see what happens to my baby...Sid take Sirshti, Roli & Anmol hospital doctor take Sirshti inside Ward Roli leaning Sid crying Anmol too... Sid saw Roli dress in blood he remember when Roli fell from stairs Sid got afraid... after sometimes doctor came.. 
Roli: how is my daughter...
Doctor: she is fine... good U tie cloth on her bleeding so bleeding stop...know we give injection and bandage in sometime U take her home yes take care her properly... she may feel weakness all three went inside Ward.saw there little angel sleeping... Roli kiss Sirshti... Sirshti open eyes..
Sirshti: mama.. 
Roli: mera Bacha theek hai?
Sirshti:hai mama I am OK don't worry...
Anmol: princess how U got wound?
Sirshti: I feeling thirsty try to pick water so I fell down..
Anmol kiss her...
Sid just gazing her. . 
Sirshti: papa..Sid hug her kiss her..tears drop on his eyes.. Sirshti wipe..after sometimes they discharge Sirshti... they all go home..Sid order food.. Roli change Sirshti dress.. Roli feed her food...Sid get tensed Roli didn't take food or medicine Sid make Roli to eat & try to give medicine.. 
Roli: Sid ji why U giving me medicine give Sirshti... Roli take medicine try to give Sirshti Sid shout in fear take from Roli hands... Roli get afraid.. Sid realize what he did... 
Hold her cheeks... 
Sidhant: I am sorry Roli woh this medicine not for  Sirshti.. so this is for Sirshti Roli give Sirshti... Sirshti sleep..Roli get upset Sid shout... Sid understand kiss on her forehead hold his ears roli smile..kiss on his cheeks..try to give her medicine but Roli deny Sid get worry...Sirshti & Roli both sleep but Roli didn't take medicine Sid know Roli will be panic know.. Sid is so tensed ...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb I think this time roli will not panic eagerly waiting for nxt dear
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal1979

Superb I think this time roli will not panic eagerly waiting for nxt dear

let's see Di ðŸ˜‰Edited by arisharosid20 - 7 years ago
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update dear waiting for next 
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Part 25:
Roli sleeping Sirshti too..Sid is looking at both girls.. suddenly Roli got up Sirshti in deep sleep due to affect of strong dose of medicine..Roli start panic hold Sid tightly ...
Roli: Sid ji Sid ji... Roli goes out of control Sid get to worry...Sid caressing her cheeks.. Roli bite his hands hold his hand herself caressing her cheeks... went near Sid Sid took her in arms...Roli hiding on his chest.. Sid caressing her calming her.. Roli:AAA naa.. she is restless..
Sidhant: no Roli I am here.. kiss on her forehead take medicine hardly give her..slowly slowly sleep in his arms... tears fall from Sid eyes...whole night keep Roli in arms.. nearing drawn make her lay in bed. ..make breakfast his red he cry alot whole night... Sirshti, Roli & Anmol came from breakfast ammol took Sirshti in arms & bring her in dining table.. all eating Food...
Roli: Sid ji how Sirshti get wound in her head? How many times I told U take care her..U Sirshti U not listen na... how Sid ji it's happen tell me..Roli scold all of them..Sid & all shocked of sudden reaction.. Sirshti hide on sid..
Sirshti: what happens to mama?
Sidhant:nothing beta U know na your mama ill both whisper... later Roli cool down..behave normally.. 

Guys sorry I was ill next update so much twist turn.. I will update tomorrow.. 
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Roli recovery from ill izmir
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Part 26:
Sid standing in terrace and remember all his memoriees with roli which memories Roli can't even remember... tears falling for Sid eyes... he felt more pain then Roli.. which Sid can't bear single pain from Roli eyes... he can't bearing seeing Roli in so much pain...Sid praying some miracle can happens..he heard throwing things voice.. he was rushed to Roli room...he saw Roli throwing things...
She throw all her suhaag nishani..everything in floor she searching something.. 
Sid with very calm voice... 
Sidhant: Roli what are U searching?
Roli:my mangalsutar where is it i am searching ..
Sidhant: Roli U give me as it's broke for fix..I give to shop.. 
Roli: no Sid ji I wearing just know.  .
Sidhant: no Roli...
Roli: no Sid ji...
Sidhant :Roli I think U forgot Sid by mistake say those words..Roli get so hyper..
Roli: haa I  only forgot everything na.. I only forgot I am mad I am pagal..
Sidhant: no Roli... 
Roli: what no that why U write these chits in wall.. so if I forgot I will remember.. Roli start taking out chits throwing things ...sid trying to holding her but roli get out of control finally she faint on Sid arms... sid make her lay in bed caress her hair.. kiss on her forehead.. Sid saw his family photo also in floor break... sid take picture caress it his finger cut because of glass start bledding..Sid take his hand blood drop on Roli forehead.. like he fill his mang...Sid remember his promises when they take 7 pheras..Sid again take those promises...& his only destiny too cure Roli...Sid drop his kids to there Dada & dadi home for staying.. 
Sidhant: Anmol take care your sister papa talking mama somewhere for her treatment ok..don't let Sirshti cry..
Anmol: don't worry papa Sirshti my sis and my angel...I will take care her..
Sirshti came & hug Sid..
Sirshti: papa don't go.. why you both  going... 
Sid pick her in arms & say ..
Sidhant: Sirshti U want your mama get well soon..she shook head...we will back soon paka..kiss on her forehead Sirshti kiss on his cheeks... Sid leave kids...

Know let see what will happen Plz tell your viewss.