Frequent Posters

nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting dear. Waiting for next
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So cute upd...I luvd..rosid confession so cute...n luvd d title wat hapnd to roli waitin fr next yar
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update dear waiting for next 
saadashirin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice staring dear...waiting to know what happened to roli...
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part 2:
Sid enter in room..saw Roli she playing with her fingers..
Sidhant: Roli...roli saw Sid she sign came near..Sid go near..sit beside her.. 
Roli: Sidhant ji khol do..dard horahi hai..
Sid saw ropes tears on his eyes..
Roli: Sidhant ji I promise I will behave like good girl open it feeling pain..Sid can't bear about to open.. 
Amar shout.. 
Amar:Sidhant.. Roli hold Sid... 
Amar:Sidhant what are U doing... don't open Roli..
Sidhant:Plz Amar she is my Roli I can handle her..she don't need this why U tie her...Sid open her hands.. Roli showing Sid..Sid kiss on it..
Roli:bhook lagi hai..Sid feed her food...Roli hug him.. 
Amar:Sidhant Roli is like my sister she tie rakhi to me.. but I am her doctor too I know that why I tie her.. U Plz try to understand. ..
Sidhant: Amar U her doctor U need to get her alright & U saying tie her I can't.. she is my life. ...Amar leave.. 
Roli: Sidhant ji my babies..
Sidhant: they go school..U take rest when they came we spend with them..Sid lay her in bed.. wrap blanket Roli hold Sid hand..
Roli: Sidhant ji I am pagal?
Sid get shocked.. 
Sidhant: no Roli U are not U are just weak U are not pagal...kiss on her forehead...Roli sleep.. Sid close  his eyes ...
Roli getting ready as Sid taking her out..
Roli Ger ready rush outside.
Meena:where U going Roli beta..
Roli: I am going out With friends ...
Meena:OK..
Roli rush out Sid waiting for her in bike..Roli sat & hugging him tightly..
Sidhant: shall we move.. 
Roli: yes.they went long drive... Sid stop bike in peaceful place.. they both sat under tree..Sid pull Roli more closer..Roli blush Sid kiss on her cheeks,& move towards lips enjoy movement... Roli lay on his lap..
Sid caressing her hair.. 
Roli: Sidhant ji..when our marriage will happen ..
Sidhant: just our this years get finish.. then I will came to your father taking your hands..
Roli: I eagerly waiting for that day... I want too be with U only..I love U na yaar.Sidhant: I love you too na yaar..Peck her forehead .. Sid came out listening Cuties voice as they came from school... 
Sirshti:papa we back..I am really tried raise hands to pick up..
Anmol:yes papa pick up   her this girls na.. so much drama queen..Sirshti hug Sid..
Sidhant smiling...
Anmol: She is your sister.. younger then U(guyz I change Anmol is elder from Sirshti.. she is small..)
Anmol: yes papa I know.. kiss on Sirshti..Sid smile..suddenly they heard throwing things voice form Roli room..
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor roli eagerly waiting for nxt
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor roli make her alright soon waiting for next
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Part 3:
Sid say Anmol be with your sister I coming Sirshti hug Anmol tightly.. 
Sirshti:bhaiyo what happening?
Anmol:nothing princess don't worry... Anmol took her in arms..so she can't feel afraid... Sid rush to room saw roi throwing things... Sid rush to her and hold her.. 
Sidhant: what u doing?? 
Roli: Sidhant ji..hug him start crying... 
Sid hug her back.. make her Sit in bed and give water with medicine she get calm..
Roli: Sidhant ji my babies.. 
Sid call children.. 
Sirshti really attach with Roli as small only 3 years..she rush to Roli saying mama..hug her..Roli pick her in arms kiss her ...
Sirshti: mama I am back for school.. U know today I learn new think... 
Roli: acha what U learn..
Sirshti:B for Ball & C for cat..
Roli: very good.. 
Both boys looking them.. 
Roli: Anmol bacha came here.. Anmol hug Roli while he in tears but wipe so roli don't notice but Sid did..Sirshti sleep in Roli lap...Roli caressing her hair.. 
Anmol is 7 years boy intelligent boy.know her mother conditions ..took sirtshti in arms take her I there room..
Roli lean to Sid...
Roli: Sidhant ji I am not pagal Plz don't tie me..
Sidhant: who say U pagal & no one tie U..Sid make Roli sleep..
Tears falling from his eyes..
Suddenly he feels someone wipe his tears none other then Anmol... 
Anmol:papa U only tell we need to be strong for mama know you crying.. 
Sid hug Anmol..
Anmol: papa don't worry mama will alright soon.. In night.. children sleep in different Sirshti crying..
Anmol: what happens to my Behna..
Sirshti:bhaiyo want to sleep with mama feeling afraid here..
Anmol: I am here na..came I will pat U.. U will sleep.. Sirshti lay in his brother Lap. Anmol make her sleep.
Roli it's really panic..
Shouting and crying.. she bite Sid hand when Sid try to calm her...Sirshti wake up start crying.. Anmol hardly confess her but she run towards her mama.. suddenly Roli heard Sirshti she stop.. Sirshti hug Roli .
Sirshti: mama want to sleep with U..I feeling afraid there.
Anmol sign.. 
Roli: why my baby afraid I am with U na..Sid make both girls lay in bed ..one side Sid patting Roli one side Anmol to his sister .. 

Guys thank for all support 
So what U all think... what happens to Roli.. I didn't tell concept...but frankly concept it's SSH secret.. 
I want all your support and your opinion.. Plz silent reader Plz give comment feel good.. 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb yar...bt wat hapnd to sherni...some tyms behaving well some tyms weird...plz reveal soon otherwise I vl becum pagli
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

Superb yar...bt wat hapnd to sherni...some tyms behaving well some tyms weird...plz reveal soon otherwise I vl becum pagli

no dear Plz don't get pagal we will reveal soon tommorow after coming from school ðŸ˜‰