India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Shame !!! (Page 5)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
MehruHug ohh gosh i am late...   wah bhai...  majhe le le ke padh rahi hoon... LOLLOLLOL they definitely need to move ahead...  i want one scene were we can see dhaani feeling the rush of blood...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinpremparbat

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranpri

Mehru dear have not seen the scene yet but sizzling description you gave gives me an idea of the state of Vipu.
So he is still targetting the juicy lips and like a bee nuzzling all around. Now Dhaani seems to have turned into a tease. Waiting for Vipu baba to grab her and satisfy her cos she seems to be appreciating the rough and tumble. 
Turning on Vipu with lying all over him. Wait until he break a fuse and she will know the heady effect of vipu quenching his thirst.

Aja meri partner in crime...KIRU!!!Big smile

Wow absolutely short hot take from u...she has turned a tease, trying to entrap him in her charms n innocent moves...she likes all hot n rough chases LOLLOL

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Good one Mehr...  All I want in an Indian serial is for the woman to initiate intimacy and not pretend to be shy all the time...Tongue

Dhaani you are married now, go get some sweet candy for yourself whenever you want..LOL

There is NO SHAME in it...LOL

Offcourse would want to see her be  bold enough to initiate...I guess with this KAMINI track...I too atleast expect she will initiate to lure Vipu though he doesnt require all that but still sometimes a man truly needs the feel to be desired!!!The probability that he is needed,wanted n desired makes him feel manly n satisfied!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heart

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Mehru
 thanks for your alluring and tantalizing post. Really enjoyed reading. Vipu should have pulled her under the blanket  and then then our imagination would have run riot! Maybe we'll get to see such a scene in future...Embarrassed His expressions were hot! It seems he's ready to devour her completely. A bolder step from Dhani's side would have surely  set the screen on fire.

I guess its all in the upcoming track of Dhasni becoming bolder n seducing VIPU if possible ...I atleast expect this much...WHEN emotions are high n jealousy n insecurity is at its peak...such extreme intense passion yields the possessive side out ...Dhasnis too...im jus waiting!!Thanx MAG!!!

Mishfan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishfan

Arrey, arrey, kya  likdiya  aapne Mehr!
Oh goodness, you are now  invited to write a supersensuosly  romantic scene for a Hollywood movie!!!!

Have to catch up on the episode & scene yet.

Oh MISH...I write more bakwaas than this...LOLLOL

Are they less than any hot sensational couple???NO  I mean it...they set u on fire literally especially MISHALS open M SHAPE LIPS are havoc...u cnt think straight when he keeps them gutterly open enticing others to think wild

Mishfan

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
HAME DEKHNA HAI.. ROFL
She was trying to protect her pati's izzat..Tongue isi liye she was covering him.. n wen he dun agree with shirt she started doing with her own body... bechari.. baaqi her iraade are always nek.. KUCH v feel nahi hota use kabhi...ROFL
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inshh..

sensous post I must say !ROFL

Thanku inshu...!!Big smile...he plans to make it out but kya karey beech mei tummy agayaLOL

Mishfan

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by Mishfan

Arrey, arrey, kya  likdiya  aapne Mehr!
Oh goodness, you are now  invited to write a supersensuosly  romantic scene for a Hollywood movie!!!!

Have to catch up on the episode & scene yet.

Oh MISH...I write more bakwaas than this...LOLLOL

Are they less than any hot sensational couple???NO  I mean it...they set u on fire literally especially MISHALS open M SHAPE LIPS are havoc...u cnt think straight when he keeps them gutterly open enticing others to think wild

Oh really?.. I have to go back & read those posts in my spare time.

Agree this couple is really hot, all becoz of dear Viplav .
The way these two are acting, they are definitely setting the (indian)tv screens on fire.

Go to top