Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I hope ruhi at least realise that the baby is with raman...
Just like to prevent ishra coming face to face they are showing illogical thing, same they are doing to avoid raman nidhi face off by showing illogical thing...how come raman make direct deal with ruhan without fixing meeting with nagin?😲
After Xena became whiter than white every positive character becoming negative...hope mani doesn't meet the same fate
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i don't think raman would gt angry on ishita
he would at first be way too happy on seeing ishita, will hug her tightly and then will say her various things like a maniac like tum zinda ho and blah blah, tum kaha chali gayi thi and all
and then wl say her chalo ghar chalo,sab wait kar rahe hai
bt then ishu who thinks sharam are married wl say i won't go coz i m staying with mani amd alia and then d fight wl start
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks For sharing😊 face to face plane me ho ya phir jungle mein..thats cv's headache😆But the face to face should be a worth watching sceneRaman should be polite,guilty and act sensibly..
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Thanks For sharing😊face to face plane me ho ya phir jungle mein..thats cv's headache😆But the face to face should be a worth watching sceneRaman should be polite,guilty and act sensibly..

hume face to face chahiyee
Jaise bhi ho
Sanu ki
Bas hume ishra milan chahiye 😆
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs so they have turned mani into a complete villain🤢😆 and aalia might be wid adi and sharvu in sending ishu to india?😕
wud wait 4 epis 2 air coz this is confusing ..but ya raman-ruhi scene wud air 2moro  i think😉