||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #60||MEMBERS ONLY - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by aamias

yes re my sis xam is over now holidays and holidays

So I guessed it right . Otherwise the caring sister in you tends to get restless ๐Ÿ˜†
SwaSan scene WU:
Swara is asking someone on the road whether there was some accident here. She was talking to her husband on phone. He was here only. The man says yes there was an accident and the guy has been taken to the hospital. Hospital is near only. Swara rushes towards the direction pointed.

Swara comes running and hugs Sanskaar. She cries miserably and thanks god that Sanskaar is ok. Sanskaar is trying to calm her down by cupping her face and asking her to relax since he is ok. She ask him for some accident and Sanskaar is saying something (not audible) and then ask her to not to worry since he is ok. Swara hits him and questions him whether he is that stupid to walk on road like this and talk on the phone? She starts crying miserably again and says you dont even know what went through me, what if something would have happened to you? Touches her forehead with his. Sanskaar cups her face again, wipes her tears, says sorry and ask her to stop crying and then hug again. Swara again says tumhe kuch ho jata toh? Sanskaar is saying something (not audible). They break the hug, Sanskaar shows his hand, where he got hurt I guess. Swara sees it and then kisses it. Swara then hits him again and ask him to not to do such a thing again. Sanskaar again says something (fake anger sorry not audible again) and Swara replies saying tum essa karoge toh mujhe rona aayega hi na.

RagLak scene during SwaSan's scene: When Swara is hitting Sanskaar and calling him stupid, Ragini finds it cute and smiles while Laksh complains on how Swara starts fighting again. Ragini hits him and says this is her way of showing love. And Laksh imitates that. Tum dono behno ka pyaar dikhane tareeka (not audible after that). Well, thats how we are says Ragini. She asks him whether they should leave since they need to plan for SwaSan again. Laksh ask him what and Ragini says lets go. And again hits him playfully and he says aaja meto (not audible, sorry)

RagLak scene WU:
So Ragini is stressed about something (I think she slapped Rajat, well thats what it is in the IV). So Laksh is asking her about that and is like bohot zor se thappad mara kya? Haath main dard ho raha hoga, daba doon? She sleeps on his shoulders and ask him not to make fun of her. Laksh mockingly smiles and says essa kese yaar, ghar ke hone wale damad pe haath dia tumne? Ragini gets up feeling more guilty and says sayad hume itna ghussa nahin karna chahiye tha. Par kya haina ki woh dadima se itni baatemizii se baat kar raha tha ki humse bardaast nahin hua aur phir. Laksh gets up and calls her o mera bacha and ask her to relax. Laksh says usne na toh tumhari baat ka bura mana nahin thapad ka. Aur waise bhi tumne jo kiya woh sahi kiya na phir its ok. Itna bura manne ki zarurat nahin hai. And if you are feeling very guilty, just make sure you do enough khatir daari in their wedding to get rid of your guilt. Ragini decides to give a very nice present for the wedding according to their wish and also make her favorite methai. Atleast i will feel less guilty. Laksh plays with her and says then you should also get upset with me so that I also get all these things. Ragini hits him playfully and laksh hits her back and ask her to sleep.
Originally posted by Kamala05

So I guessed it right . Otherwise the caring sister in you tends to get restless ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ  

bohot pehel hi khatam ho gaya hai uske baad iv ka preparation ta phir phd ka isliye  thoda sa non active tah
Originally posted by rose1998

Good Morning and Congrats๐Ÿ˜ƒ

rosu congrats kis baat ki

rosu do u watch anime?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612111

this is swasan sr link
Originally posted by aamias

rosu congrats kis baat ki

rosu do u watch anime?