Siya Ke Ram

India-Forums

Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

EXAMPLE from NATURE ........right or wrong (Page 3)

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Well the bull is necessary for procreation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

Originally posted by jayvenk

The bull is worshipped to.
Nandi Shiva vahan.

ohhh...I don't know the fact of Nandi worshping ...I said it generally ...every cow is valued(till she gave milk by everyone) but bull is not

The bull has similar importance.. Sports during Pongal in TN have a specific day on which bull fights happen. While bull fights have been given a different flavor now, the main reason this happens is to appreciate the bull and its owners. The bulls help continue the line of different breeds of the livestock and this day was to specially appreciate the fact.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234Rex_RyanjayvenkShivam...shruthiravi

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

Originally posted by jayvenk

The bull is worshipped to.
Nandi Shiva vahan.

ohhh...I don't know the fact of Nandi worshping ...I said it generally ...every cow is valued(till she gave milk by everyone) but bull is not

The bull has similar importance.. Sports during Pongal in TN have a specific day on which bull fights happen. While bull fights have been given a different flavor now, the main reason this happens is to appreciate the bull and its owners. The bulls help continue the line of different breeds of the livestock and this day was to specially appreciate the fact.
don't know much about the bull fight in TN ...heard it about in news ...regarding the protest and ban on it by SC ...at that time my parents told me about a similar kind of event a race of bull ...was organized by people in villages ...but before 20-30 years it was stopped by people(in my area)
...but I also read a news...regarding recent research on a buffalo variety...a genetic technique ...by which only female buffalo is reproduced ...see again we try to regulate nature ...by discarding artificially the less important part ... which costs us economically

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 19 April 2016 at 12:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234shruthiravi

Ankita.11 Senior Member
Ankita.11
Ankita.11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with what you have said... but without looking into the broader perspective,first try to understand Sita.
Back in Mithila,she was this carefree girl who was encouraged in whatever she would do...barriers were not set up for her,she would participate in almost everything that her father would do..she was not made feel less than anyone,so she has this mentality that she can survive any hardship or obstacle that comes her way...
so during her convo with Ram she was trying to find examples to prove her point...remember she said the whole stri samaj was going through the same plight,she could not find any inspiring female role model so she took the example of female animals.this is my pov.
And coming to bull worship...here in Bengal the bull is the vahan of Mahishasur...
Btw what is your name Rex or Ryan??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234Rex_Ryanshruthiravi

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.11

<font size="2">I agree with what you have said... but without looking into the broader perspective,first try to understand Sita.</font>
<font size="2">Back in Mithila,she was this carefree girl who was encouraged in whatever she would do...barriers were not set up for her,she would participate in almost everything that her father would do..she was not made feel less than anyone,so she has this mentality that she can survive any hardship or obstacle that comes her way...</font>
<font size="2">so during her convo with Ram she was trying to find examples to prove her point...remember she said the whole stri samaj was going through the same plight,she could not find any inspiring female role model so she took the example of female animals.this is my pov.</font>
<font size="2">And coming to bull worship...here in Bengal the bull is the vahan of Mahishasur...</font>
Btw what is your name Rex or Ryan??
ankita you are right in your pov ...and my point was different still in present world people look at animals for examples ...they are quoted in different context ...female equality is one of them
coming to name rex_ryan is my user name not real one ...ryan is preferred by majority here ...you can call me which one you prefer ...

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 19 April 2016 at 1:44pm

Ankita.11

avalonhigh1234 Senior Member
avalonhigh1234
avalonhigh1234

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Rex When sita talked about the nature of the beast she mainly focused on the nature of a mother who nourishes and protects her child both in her womb and in the outside world. She clarifies that she was not talking about herself but the general perceptions of a woman held by the society.
As for using the animal analogy, Vishnu himself has taken the form of  a fish, a tortoise, a Boar, and even that of a half lion. All our gods have animals and birds as vahans who are revered by the devotees {Nandi, Garud }.
The beauty of Hinduism is that it expresses the basic belief that both plants and animals too have  the divine aspect, the essence of the universal soul, doesn't it?
Your post was both interesting and novel. so thank you for making me think about this aspect.
Savita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.11Rex_Ryanshruthiravi

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avalonhigh1234

<font size="3">Rex When sita talked about the nature of the beast she mainly focused on the nature of a mother who nourishes</font><font size="3">and protects her child both in her womb and in the outside world. She clarifies that she was not talking about herself but the general perceptions of a woman held by the society.</font>
<font size="3">As for using the animal analogy, Vishnu himself has taken the form of a fish, a tortoise, a Boar, and even that of a half lion. All our gods have animals and birds as vahans who are revered by the devotees {Nandi, Garud }.</font>
<font size="3">The beauty of Hinduism is that it expresses the basic belief that both plants and animals too have the divine aspect, the essence of the universal soul, doesn't it? </font>
<font size="3">Your post was both interesting and novel. so thank you for making me think about this aspect.</font>
<font size="3">Savita</font>
yes Savita...you are right ...it is the beauty of hinduism that it values every aspect of nature, its every component...moreover hinduism keeps on evolving with changing time and society ...they welcome every good point, culture, practice whole heartily+keeps its basic values intact ...(if we left some over conservatives of present society)

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 21 April 2016 at 1:13am

shruthiravi

Go to top