Siya Ke Ram

India-Forums

Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

EXAMPLE from NATURE ........right or wrong (Page 2)

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
As symbolism yes the message was clear. But that clarity is for viewers who are looking way beyond the spoken words. Or say reading between the lines. 
For most it might have been a comparison between animal and man. 
For the basics there is no difference between humans and animals we are the same. 
But that is where it stops. The basics. Beyond that we are poles apart. 
Just my POV. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234Rex_RyanJustlikethat1

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

As symbolism yes the message was clear. But that clarity is for viewers who are looking way beyond the spoken words. Or say reading between the lines. 
For most it might have been a comparison between animal and man. 
For the basics there is no difference between humans and animals we are the same. 
But that is where it stops. The basics. Beyond that we are poles apart. 
Just my POV. 

Yes of course we are different you're right. 
But why do we worship cows as mother then? In that sense, we can view cow as a mother but treating her like a mother like most of us do, would be stepping beyond the basics wouldn't it? Kinda confusing myself now LOL

Rex_RyanjayvenkJustlikethat1

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Don't get confused. Everything has reasons. Our ancestors had thinking and IQ way beyond the present generation. 
The cow nourisher. She was a prime source of food. Keeping her happy and healthy was of supreme importance.
But at the same time there was danger of the cow being killed for its flesh.
Now make her into something none will touch.
She becomes a mother. A symbol of worship.
Simple. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234Ankita.11Rex_RyanshruthiravixPalkixJustlikethat1

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
xpalkix ...u r right animals and human are basically same ...and sita is questioning society norms ...but what I want to say is the example which she took...humans have understanding and expressing power ...which has become a problem ...man use it as a way to superiorise himself ...he is not ready to accept his weaknesses and women strength ...which creates this imbalance and stereotype ...women have their own strength which they can use to fight back in society ...but if u observe animals behavior ...no gender tries to superiorise him/her ...they accept each other advantage and disadvantage ...and act accordingly ...
attubaby yes she have strength to survive and look after her child all alone ...at that moment she don't look at animals for examples ...she just believe and know her power and inner strength ... similarly she can fight society(man) ...
and xpalkix ur cow worshiping qs is answered by javyenk very beautifully ...most valid point of protection and cow importance ...but I just want to rise one qs bull is never worshipped or valued like cow??? ...is it because he is of no economic importance to us ...

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 19 April 2016 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xPalkixshruthiravi

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
The bull is worshipped to. 
Nandi Shiva vahan. 

Edited by jayvenk - 19 April 2016 at 11:13am

avalonhigh1234Rex_RyanxPalkix

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rex_Ryan

xpalkix ...u r right animals and human are basically same ...and sita is questioning society norms ...but what I want to say is the example which she took...humans have understanding and expressing power ...which has become a problem ...man use it as a way to superiorise himself ...he is not ready to accept his weaknesses and women strength ...which creates this imbalance and stereotype ...women have their own strength which they can use to fight back in society ...but if u observe animals behavior ...no gender tries to superiorise him/her ...they accept each other advantage and disadvantage ...and act accordingly ...
attubaby yes she have strength to survive and look after her child all alone ...at that moment she don't look at animals for examples ...she just believe and know her power and inner strength ... similarly she can fight society(man) ...
and xpalkix ur cow worshiping qs is answered by javyenk very beautifully ...most valid point of protection and cow importance ...but I just want to rise one qs bull is never worshipped or valued like cow??? ...is it because he is of no economic importance to us ...

Basically animals are better than humans LOL
I think you and Javyenk answered the question, a cow gives much more than she takes.
Also if you think about it, a bull is stronger isn't it? So protecting a cow makes sense as she is not only of more value but also more vulnerable. Kinda contradicts Sita but then again, Sita wasn't comparing the two, she was only using it as an expression imo 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_Ryan

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Nandi Shiva vahan.

ohhh...I don't know the fact of Nandi worshping ...I said it generally ...every cow is valued(till she gave milk by everyone) but bull is not

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 19 April 2016 at 11:31am
Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Nandi Shiva vahan.

kindly ignore ...it was double post due to net problem

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 19 April 2016 at 11:34am

Go to top