1 [3.33%]
1 [3.33%]
1 [3.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Friends, m a jabra fan of SRK n RagLak...so thought to know ur opinion. ..
It is multiple votes poll, so that u can vote for many...
Plz do vote n reply with reason
Which movie u want NamAswi to play the leads..??

Edited by Radhadreamlove - 19 April 2016 at 2:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGalluvakankshatemishfan

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I voted for kkhh
Even raglak story has been almost on the same lines as kuch kuch hota hai, raglak started off as friends but laksh fell for swara and ragini's pain then ragini going away from his life and laksh realising his love and confessing and finally raglak uniting, there also anjali loved Rahul always here also our ragini though was ready to marry someone else but still loved laksh onlyEmbarrassed
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I really don't think any of the srk movies suit raglak situation 
So my option would be none 
By the way have u seen waqt? That's an Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra movie with Amitabh bachhan and that movie suits raglak 
Both Akki and piggy chops were spoilt brats in the beginning and fell in love and got married, Amitabh was Akshay's dad who spoilt him rotten with his protected attitude when suddenly he realizes he has cancer and doesn't have enough time with him and that's also makes him realize that Akki is still not ready to face the world and compete and survive and stand on his legs, he is way too much dependent on him so he created a situation throws them outdo face the world and grow up and both of them price themselves. 
I really wanted this situation for lucky where he grows up and discovers his potential to face the world alone, it would have really helped his character to grow and mature 
rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
God it is hard to pick one
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

By the way have u seen waqt? That's an Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra movie with Amitabh bachhan and that movie suits raglak
Both Akki and piggy chops were spoilt brats in the beginning and fell in love and got married, Amitabh was Akshay's dad who spoilt him rotten with his protected attitude when suddenly he realizes he has cancer and doesn't have enough time with him and that's also makes him realize that Akki is still not ready to face the world and compete and survive and stand on his legs, he is way too much dependent on him so he created a situation throws them outdo face the world and grow up and both of them price themselves.
I really wanted this situation for lucky where he grows up and discovers his potential to face the world alone, it would have really helped his character to grow and mature

AreyArey aise nhi...I meant which movie would u like for RagLak in the sense TeMish..as in a new story..
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhadreamlove

Originally posted by luvakanksha

AreyArey aise nhi...I meant which movie would u like for RagLak in the sense TeMish..as in a new story..
Achha temish then toh om Shanti om, u wrote raglak in ur question that's why I thought u meant as characters 
ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
not sonali it was preety zinta... Sonali was Srk's friend & doctor in kal ho na ho...Smile By the way i will go with kkht & kkkg
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ck1234

not sonali it was preety zinta... Sonali was Srk's friend & doctor in kal ho na ho...SmileBy the way i will go with kkht & kkkg
yup ck I know Big smile ..but priety was paired with saif...so maine sonali likha..as in a friendship turning to love..lol

Go to top