Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Adarsh still engaged to Vanishka (Page 2)

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I too agree! although i am not a vanshika fan but this is not fair.. but swadheenta hasn't said yes till now.. so he doesn't know her feelings.. he said ydy if she doesn't realize then it's all a waste. so till he gets her confirmation I don't think he will open his mouth and if she says no he would get married to vanshika!LOL

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 19 April 2016 at 11:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Agreed! I love Adarsh and I like the fact that he is giving his 100% in winning over Swadheenta but somewhere I dont like the fact that he is keeping Vanshika in the dark and like you said - he is playing both sides. He will never be able to keep Vanshika happy and that should be enough reason for a princpled person like him to break off the engagement. But then again - I see his conflict and he is somewhere depending on his brothers for help. He does not want to disappoint his mother till he has a solid reason too. That is why I guess he is first trying to find out if a future with Swadheenta is possible. That being said - I still dont approve of Vanshika being kept in the dark. No girl should go through that.

Edited by --Anna-- - 19 April 2016 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
 Adarsh has recently graduated to be daddys da'hling!  Robihood is not a curse in Sinha household anymore.
So he is patiently waiting for this 12 days ka agyatvaas- and results it yields!
Though, agree it is completely unfair for Vanshika. But then she too is so busy fake blushing & shopping & declaring on Social sites- she barely notices what her soon to be fiancee is upto, where is he busy? Why he is not at all interested in spending time with her.
Vanshika is getting into this engagement for love of being engaged to childhood crush. nothing more. she has no interest in his adult life activities.

Though it would have been better if Adarsh could have postponed this engagement hoopla by making some super bahana. Work tour/ (naah, papa will catch it), make Jaya come up with some grah thik nahin type bahana.. or plain brave- not so soon!

Oh well! Then How we will get RedRidingHood declaring infront of zulmi zamana how she loves her Robinhood! Total Ki & Ka cross connetions here!
Itna toh chalta hai!
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i agree thank god i am not the only one who feels like this

Go to top