Dahleez
Dahleez

Adarsh still engaged to Vanishka

muskaan2298 Goldie
muskaan2298
muskaan2298

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Hey Guys, 
I am loving the current track, its enjoyable and fun and Harshad's acting is on point and Tridha is adorable. However, I am a little disappointed too. 
Its clear that Adarsh wants to marry Swa, and he will do anything to for that but why is he still engaged to Vanishka, and not speaking up? He is not giving any indication to her or his parents that he does not want to marry her. In the promo( Havent seen but I have heard about it), he is putting the ring on Vanshika's finger when Swa interrupts, and this troubles me because its like he is playing both sides. If in 12 days, he makes Swa fall in love with him then great otherwise he always has Vanishka to marry and that is not right. No matter how much I dislike Vanshika, no girl deserves this. I think writers should have been break his relation with Vanshika, regardless of him acquiring Swa's love or not. I am not hating obviously, but I am just a little troubled. He loves Swa, then why is he not breaking his engagement, that should be the first step.
What do y'all think? 

Edited by muskaan2298 - 19 April 2016 at 1:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456karpagam17crazyaddictionK.S.noexcuse..Ramya...Metaphor.hanishankGarima04ViTharvforeverVIMAL.SM

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
but i guess..he continuing vanshika track coz he doesnot have solid proof to say NO to her...in arrainged marriage..love hapens after marraige and he is doing this for his mother...if not vanshika he has to marry someone for his mother even after some years
if SWA says yes to him then may be he wwants to open his mouth...i know this is wwrong...but in love marriage somebody should suffer Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.Garima04VIMAL.SM

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:30am | IP Logged
very true
I loved harshad's acting and onscreen role and the way he is trying to woo swa.
even i hate vanshika but as you said no girls deserve this
atleast adarsh should talk with vanshika abt his feelings

ViTharvforever IF-Sizzlerz
ViTharvforever
ViTharvforever

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged
did vanshika ever asked adarsh whether he loves her or not??? so y the hell he shud talk with her abt swa...let her stay in her onesided dreamland
..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Staunch CC Captain

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I thought about this too. I'm not a huge fan of Vanshika either but Adarsh shouldn't be doing this. It seems like he's waiting for Swadheenta to say yes to him, but I guess along with that, he's just afraid of the consequences.
RS472 Senior Member
RS472
RS472

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan2298

Hey Guys,
I am loving the current track, its enjoyable and fun and Harshad's acting is on point and Tridha is adorable. However, I am a little disappointed too.
Its clear that Adarsh wants to marry Swa, and he will do anything to for that but why is he still engaged to Vanishka, and not speaking up? He is not giving any indication to her or his parents that he does not want to marry her. In the promo( Havent seen but I have heard about it), he is putting the ring on Vanshika's finger when Swa interrupts, and this troubles me because its like he is playing both sides. If in 12 days, he makes Swa fall in love with him then great otherwise he always has Vanishka to marry and that is not right. No matter how much I dislike Vanshika, no girl deserves this. I think writers should have been break his relation with Vanshika, regardless of him acquiring Swa's love or not. I am not hating obviously, but I am just a little troubled. He loves Swa, then why is he not breaking his engagement, that should be the first step.
What do y'all think?

Adarsh wants Swa to love him, then he wil break engagement. And then its engagement only, not marrige, it can b broken nytime.
.Metaphor. IF-Dazzler
.Metaphor.
.Metaphor.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I torally agree..
Evn i feel lyk if i could write the story.. I had so nice concept n nw wht the hell happening!
Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dh19

very true
I loved harshad's acting and onscreen role and the way he is trying to woo swa.
even i hate vanshika but as you said no girls deserve this
atleast adarsh should talk with vanshika abt his feelings

i agree! Adarsh should speak up to vanshika atleast telling her that he doesn't love her! Forget about telling info related to swa but atleast he should clear his part that he anyhow doesn't love her! She should come out of her dreamland
I can sense a new vamp under Vanshika's name LOL

Go to top