India-Forums

Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

vikrant is wrong guy not sourab

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Why are we calling sourab bad when its vikrant who insults people like dirt...a scene when some one from film industry invited him for some awards ceremony and vikrant asked him about someone wherein he said after all you were the one to introduce him in industry to which vik replied today people forget even god...
From there i feel that vikrant recognises talent ,later he wants to be owner of them ,just keep them tied to his banner ,he just want name and credit for introducing the talent ,so he doesnt want any managers interference.He treats people like dirt and sees selfishness in everything .

Sourab when first saw kalyani he gave some forms for singing event,he being good friend of her father tried to help her father and her family in every possible way.He has always been a guide to her but after meeting vik kalyani directly telling him i dont want a manager because vikrant doesnt want .A person who has been your guide would be offended.Now you found vikrant so now i m nothing .Kalyani anways is too naive to understand vikrant and she signs the contract blindly.Its only becoz of sourab kalyani came up such a long way.

So now falling in love with kalyani take away his credit ,why cant an older man cant fall for young gal ?Ofcourse now the character is going to turn negative but till today he seemed a better man then vikrant ,he seemed simple like rajaram .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arhi_78Yashikha16

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Well thats what is special about the show, every character is somewhat flawed except maybe aai's character .. But anyways like i said before, both the sisters will have tough luck in love LOL

Edited by shivis18 - 19 April 2016 at 10:17pm
Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
saurab is definatley evil and creepyConfused Thumbs Down marrying ketki just to teach lesson to  her sister bcos she says tno to him is not right  and coming on vikrant nobody here is calling him saint LOLhe is from industry where nobody is saint

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzChit15rose-girldevashree_hnandinidavid96ALUJNA21-Swetha-

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Vikrant definitely has a past to be sure and that exclusivity contract can sure lead to problems for kalyani in future .. By the way iam also liking kalyani and vikrant together but it doesn't mean i can't say anything about any character. Yes i too know that nobody is a saint in this industry.. Iam not criticising him... But his behaviour with sohrabh was quite rude... As for sohrab, yes he is not that goody goody guy which he was expected to be.. I always thought maybe he will genuinely fall in love with ketki but its all for revenge ... Poor ketki... Even aai's voiceover indicated that ketki's life will be stormed !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15devashree_hnandinidavid96_goofyCat_ALUJNA21-Swetha-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
both are grey for sure
but i like vikrant more 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandinidavid96

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
i will say if vikrant is not saint at least he's a human being who's not flawless...
But coming to sourab we need to talk a bit more... is helping a girl from her young days means she must marry him when proposed she has no right to say NO!!!
Well if he would have respected the father of Kalyani and ketki he would have never proposed kalyani...see the age difference still as said an old man can fall in love with a young girl but here the relationship is a bit more...like an elder guiding a teenager then he gets the figure of a father...He used to call Kalyani mom as sis in law suddenly he's in love with her daughter...
Then only for revenge he will marry a girl who now is much more younger to him, a loveless marriage this will definitely create problems between the two sisters.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 20 April 2016 at 12:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzLoonyLunanandinidavid96-Swetha-

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Yes sourabh falling for kalyani is creepy.. He has been like a father figure to her and plus he saw both kalyani ans ketki grow infront of him... So its really weird... Ashaji married someone who was just 32, but here he appears to be like in his late 40s. Confused iam not able to comprehend his character that what kind of a person he is ?? He is now messing up the life of both the sisters. . he is quite a layered character and sometimes gives psycho vibes to me LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzLoonyLunanandinidavid96-Swetha-

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
LOL...no one is saying Vikrant Khanna is perfect, he is just a human like any other with good & bad traits. He is a flawed character, probably with a troubled past & broken relationships. From whatever shown so far only thing I disliked is his behaviour with Shorab Mistry, he was rude to him from the very start which might be due to his instant liking & possessiveness towards KalyaniWink

Coming to Shorab, there is no wrong in elder man falling for younger girl and they exist in real life too BUT he is not just any ELDER MALE, he is Kalyani's fathers friend & calls her mom as Sister in Law...regardless of him being right or wrong his feelings for Kalyani are creepyOuch Soon he'll marry Ketki on rebound, may be that makes him a noble soul

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzLoonyLunadevashree_h

Go to top