India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Love a medicine

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged

When a child cradles in the arms of his mother...its pure  ...a bond of heavenly n unconditional love...A silent  promise of a mother to his child...To always shower her love,blessings and protect ffrom all the worries n wrongs of the world...

What I see  here is ...A wife doing exactly for her hubby which is not less than a mother would do...!!

Nourishing with her love n utmost dedication,care is dhaani...For me her sweet talks, a beautiful smile and an enthralling pure love in her eyes is the key to Viplavs recovery...the medicine ...!!!

The deep gestured love of Dhaani is beautifully picturised in such a way that for her nothing is more precious n valuable than VIPLAV...that taking his face in her small palms,stroking gently kissing his eyelids...it was a long lingering one with a silent thanku To God...that I love this man with my heart and soul..Thanku so much for returning him back to me...!!!A kiss of undying emotion ..Viplav surrenders himself in her,satisfied showered in her care n love..A soft smile on his lips,soothed n felt protected in her tiny arms surrounding his face,she rested her head on him,cheeks tenderly  pressed to each other assuring him shes always with him,that they will always be together..his fingers on her caressing the softness, igniting a warmth n glow on his face...Yes with that closed eyes...he feels the magnificent and overwhelming emotion running deepin him...THE LOVE...
Dhaani encloses her hands around his cheeks...assuring him,cradling him just like a mother would do to her child,that nothing can come between them n sealing him with a forehead kiss...A perfect bliss of union n devotion...!!!

Trust me the magnanimity of such emotions n phases of love that I see is beyond me to comprehend actually...Each n every gesture,smiles n kiss has a story to say...u are just left in awe and admiration...Beautifully directed actually...a serenity on their faces...!!!

The peck of Vipu on dhasnis nose was romantic...a soft sweet n a beautiful one to his ladylove.,rekindling him to life...!!

I want thst humming tune which was played...soothing n actually voicing the emotions out so well by the lovebirds...beautiful...I always wanted this melody but mila nahi...anyone who can get this out...Bahut meherbani!!!

Edited by mehraan - 19 April 2016 at 3:48am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaRajee1deepika1601NickelodeonAnnu_2402anjaliiiiadhiabhirevathirkIlinMishfanpearl82premparbatsura123cocoatree

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Mehr...thank you so much for ur wonderful post...SmileSmile
Indeed beautiful vidhas relation is...Smile
Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely post!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehraan

rexkot Groupbie
rexkot
rexkot

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Beautiful mehru! I wish I could also write so beautifully .. Pure love between the pure souls!
pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hi mehr I was missing your naughty postsEmbarrassedLOL this one's a surprise for me ...beautifully written...you have expressed the scene in a beautiful manner...loved itClap very true...love is a medicine...it can heal all sort of wounds...and make you stronger in all ways...gifted are those who have actually felt it...

Edited by pearl82 - 19 April 2016 at 1:35am
adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful lovely postSmile
sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Mehr for the lovely post
samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

When a child cradles in the arms of his mother...its pure  ...a bond of heavenly n unconditional love...A silent  promise of a mother to his child...To always shower her love,blessings and protect ffrom all the worries n wrongs of the world...

What I see  here is ...A wife doing exactly for her hubby which is not less than a mother would do...!!

Nourishing with her love n utmost dedication,care is dhaani...For me her sweet talks, a beautiful smile and an enthralling pure love in her eyes is the key to Viplavs recovery...the medicine ...!!!

The deep gestured love of Dhaani is beautifully picturised in such a way that for her nothing is more precious n valuable than VIPLAV...that taking his face in her small palms,stroking gently kissing his eyelids...it was a long lingering one with a silent thanku To God...that I love this man with my heart and soul..Thanku so much for returning him back to me...!!!A kiss of undying emotion ...

Viplav surrenders himself in her,satisfied showered in her care n love..A soft smile on his lips,soothed n felt protected in her tiny arms surrounding his face,she rested her head on him,cheeks pressed to each other assuring him shes always with him,that they will always be together..his fingers on her caressing the softness, igniting a warmth n glow on his face...Yes with that closed eyes...he feels the magnificent and overwhelming emotion that he feels running in him...THE LOVE...
Dhaani encloses her hands around his cheeks...assuring him,cradling him just like a mother would do to her child,that nothing can come between them n sealing him with a forehead kiss...A perfect bliss of union n devotion...!!!

Trust me the magnanimity of such emotions n phases of love that I see is beyond me to comprehend actually...Each n every gesture,smiles n kiss has a story to say...u are just left in awe and admiration...Beautifully directed actually...a serenity on their faces...!!!

The peck of Vipu on dhasnis nose was romantic...a soft sweet n a beautiful one to his ladylove.,rekindling him to life...!!

I want thst humming tone which was played...soothing n actually voicing the emotions out so well by the lovebirds...beautiful...I always wanted this melody but mila nahi...anyone who can get this out...Bahut meherbani!!!

Hi mehr dear
Wonderfully written about child n mother relationship. Thank u once again

Go to top