India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dr. Amit Goel SBS Segment (Page 4)

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
oh common there r so many evidences in past that bv doctors can do all types of operations.LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07

Mehek134 Senior Member
Mehek134
Mehek134

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by Mehek134

Are Nandini and this amit are working in Jaitsar hospital ?what happened with Jagya and Ganga ? since they are not part of leap Will cvs be killing them after leap too ?Confused

I hope it is not jaitsar hospital. Who wants to see an outsider running the hospital which was built by jagya's father in his father's name?

That dumb nimboli has no connection with Singhs though her mother repeatedly told her you are the daughter of the house.Dead
i too hope its not Jaitsar hospital  i don't know how cvs even thought of making Nimboli a doctor Till so far they were giving us hints  Mannu will become a doctor Since Mannu wanted to be a doctor Suddenly twist Nimboli becomes a doctor Wacko
Jaitsar hospital was Bhairon's dream ,his son fulfilled his dream  Nimboli has  not connection in it Her running Jaitsar hospital would be bad  joke of cvs with viewers 

Edited by Mehek134 - 20 April 2016 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyatiny15

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Dont know who this Avinash is, but reading the comments I am quite excited to see his acting.

Let me tell u little bit about Avinash 

His first show CB was a record breaker in its time slot at that time --have no idea after nearly 2 years why the show was taken off air when the rating were above 3 

Next after few months came CB 2 

Then his show IPKKND-EBP was the first show that came at 6 pm another history was made 

Avinash was in TMLS 

Then he did a short stint in QH 

Also he starred and directed a -15 minute Documentry recently about his trip to Ladhak 

That's in a nut shel who Avinash Sachdev is 

If you get a chance watch his first show CB ---I think the reruns are shown on zee anmol and on you tube 
And I am excited to see him in BV had never seen the show before but recently watched a few episodes they were good 

Ps 
And yes he has won some awards too 

Edited by maya-kk - 20 April 2016 at 8:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veera999Shinyaushasrifatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya-kk

Dont know who this Avinash is, but reading the comments I am quite excited to see his acting.

Let me tell u little bit about Avinash 

His first show CB was a record breaker in its time slot at that time --have no idea after nearly 2 years why the show was taken off air when the rating were above 3 

Next after few months came CB 2 

Then his show IPKKND-EBP was the first show that came at 6 pm another history was made 

Avinash was in TMLS 

Then he did a short stint in QH 

Also he starred and directed a -15 minute Documentry recently about his trip to Ladhak 

That's in a nut shel who Avinash Sachdev is 

If you get a chance watch his first show CB ---I think the reruns are shown on zee anmol and on you tube 
And I am excited to see him in BV had never seen the show before but recently watched a few episodes they were good 

Ps 
And yes he has won some awards too 

I was going to reply but, refrained myself. Maya,thank you. You forgot to add one more thing whoever says his actin is o.k or he's not that good then please watch all his shows and then say anything. And,regarding BV first let him enter the show and then comment on his acting. When an actor makes you laugh or cry alongwith him it means he's successful in conveying his feelings through his expressions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veera999maya-kk

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
so here cum the ppl who think we don't know the actor's acting !!Shockedwe'd watched BV from a long time rather from 1st epi & we'd seen wat type of actors were there in this show.
and we'd seen avinash acting in oder shows also. 
and watever i'd seen i can see he like oders  new entrants r nowhere near the old actors even  kid jagya & anandi.ye shes better than mahi vij & ruslaan but not than old actors.
u mite like his acting & his acting mite b gud 4 u but as per  BV stds hes not that gud so stop saying 1st watch his shows.

and i can bet if old members watch his shows they"ll hav same POV like me.

and every1 has his own take on acting so stop moral policing oders abt acting & thinking only u know the acting.

and yes winning awards doesn't mean sum1 is gud at acting. we all know how Indian TV awards works. except 4 few deserving candidates many award s r given just like that.

this show has one of bets actor shashank vyas but he din't win any award but hes much better than these new  entrants rather these r nowhere near him.

Edited by tiny15 - 20 April 2016 at 11:37am
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

so here cum the ppl who think we don't know the actor's acting !!Shockedwe'd watched BV from a long time rather from 1st epi & we'd seen wat type of actors were there in this show.
and we'd seen avinash acting in oder shows also. 
and watever i'd seen i can see he like oders  new entrants r nowhere near the old actors even id jagya & anandi.ye shes better than mahi vij & ruslaan but not than old actors.
u mite like his acting & his acting mite b gud 4 u but a sper  BV stds hes not that gud so stop saying 1st watch his shows.

and i can bet if old members watch his shows they"ll hav same POV like me.

and every1 has his own take on acting so stop moral policing oders abt acting & thinking only u knows the acting.

and yes winning awards doesn't mean sum1 is gud at acting. we all know how Indian TV awards works. except 4 few deserving candidates many award s r given just like that.

this show has one of bets actor shashank vyas but he din't win any award but hes much better than these new  entrants rather these r nowhere near him.

O.K sweety darling,you win I lose. Happy?
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
luks like truth is bitter. and it pinches hard.LOL

Edited by tiny15 - 20 April 2016 at 11:36am
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

luks like truth is bitter. and it pinches hard.LOL

I don't understand your problem. I have never said Avinash is better than the old cast. I said before saying anything to watch his shows. I guess some people love to degrade and criticise others.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veera999

Go to top