Dr. Amit Goel SBS Segment

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Avinash Sachdev as Dr. Amit Goel, General Surgeon.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJVcFVTwrd8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stalwart. thumbnail

Thanks for sharing.

Isn't Nandini a Gynaecologist? What she's doing in General Surgery Operation Theatre? ðŸ˜•

The voice over said Amit & Nandini just completed their MBBS. They have to work hard to become a successful doctor. ðŸ˜†

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why did the subtitle come up as Munnabhai MBBS ? 
Did this guy finish mbbs at a much later stage in life?

If it is so, then he may be Kundan.
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stalwart.

Thanks for sharing.

Isn't Nandini a Gynaecologist? What she's doing in General Surgery Operation Theatre? ðŸ˜•

The voice over said Amit & Nandini just completed their MBBS. They have to work hard to become a successful doctor. ðŸ˜†

Nandini might  be an MBBS, anyone can do deliveries with experience, even a midwife can do.

But he is a surgeon, his nameplate said that.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinya

Why did the subtitle come up as Munnabhai MBBS ? 

Did this guy finish mbbs at a much later stage in life?

If it is so, then he may be Kundan.

Hey, why is everyone anticipating that Kundan and Nandini will have a love story? Has any such article been released that Kundan will be alive and carried forward to next season?
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Hey, why is everyone anticipating that Kundan and Nandini will have a love story? Has any such article been released that Kundan will be alive and carried forward to next season?

yup, there was a discussion on this forum after some site published this news -  - http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-4582-a

You might have missed it..
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing 
Avi As a surgeon ? Wow this us very different than any of his previous roles 
The video is not showing for me a round dotted circle keeps going round and round will try later --May be my wifi connection is week where I am now
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In which calendar year BV will be after this leap? I remember it was 2015 even before Nimboli was born (during DS school) it cannot be before 2015 at least after leap. And this doctor got award in 2005? 
Stalwart. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Nandini might  be an MBBS, anyone can do deliveries with experience, even a midwife can do.

But he is a surgeon, his nameplate said that.

Yes, Amit is a surgeon according to name plate but the voice over said Amit & Nandini just completed their MBBS. ðŸ˜†
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 
But what is this didn't the director see or read anything about how to resuscitate a patient ? Giving shocks with cloths on? No leads on the chest ?

I mean come on guys I mean the directors etc. At least read up what and how stuff is done in a hospital

Anyways I think Avinash and Mahi will make a nice jodi the tall angry brooding dr. And the cute tiny naughty another dr ? Or a nurse? I think a nurse how the dr. Is odering her to do stuff waiting to see how the show goes on