Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TwiNj SS "POOL wala PYAAR" (Part 4 Pg 13) 18+ Mature Content (Page 9)

pulika Groupbie
pulika
pulika

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Please, dear, u r showered us with romance, please update soon, can't wait, I am in love with ur storyHeartDay Dreaming
I want a very hot one Blushing

Edited by pulika - 24 May 2016 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

docritu99

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pulika

Please, dear, u r showered us with romance, please update soon, can't wait, I am in love with ur storyHeartDay Dreaming
I want a very hot oneBlushing

I m working on it.. Hopefully u'l get it pretty soon..

Thank u so much..

Keep reading and njoying..

pulika

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hello my rocking forum wasiyo..!! I started this story long back and then got busy in some personal commitments and totally abandon this.. M really sry for such delay in update..
But recently knowing the idea is somehow being used in show got me on my edge and motivated me to write this one.. So here I m back with an update.. M dedicating this one to nemo... Since she was the one more excited for pool romance and demanded in each update.. Hope u guys enjoy or at least give it a shot..

PART 3

Twinkle entered her room, excitement enlightening her face completely as she couldn't wait anymore to open the gift boxes.. Kunj secretly followed her.. He was hidden behind a window and was anxious to see her reactions after opening the boxes.. Twinkle made herself comfortable on bed and enthusiastically opened first box..

There was a pretty white saree with golden shimmer border fully made of net material with some patches of golden work on it... She was amused..not for the pretty saree but for the choice of her husband..

"Kya baat hai Mr Kunj Sarna itni preety saree..!" She praised her husband while holding saree in her hand and staring it again and again..

Kunj couldn't help but smile looking her content..

"Well done Kunj Sarna..!! Good job.." He patted himself..

"Ye to trailer tha twinkle.. Next gift box to khol fir pata chalega.." He exclaimed in his mind while smiling..

After reliving in the joy of the first gift twinkle's eyes stuck on 2nd box..initially she got confused as she thought what was the need for another gift.. She opened it only to get the shock of her life.. All her excitemen vanished..Her jaw dropped and eyes popped out.. She was blinking incohorently..

It was a short white coloured one piece dress which was off shoulder.. She couldn't comprehend whether she was more shocked or surprised..she hold the dress from one end and hung it in air.. It was only when she registered its length with accuracy.. She was looking at he dress and then the saree and the herself..the cycle repeated n number of times.. Finally she set back holding her head..

Kunj who was keenly noticing her reactions prepared himself for what was about to come in his way.. That's her shooting glare narrowed eyes and may be a big fight with his sherni.. His heartbeats hiked up..

Finally when she was par her initial shock she reread and related Kunj's note which she got with this particular gift box..

Extremely Soory to test Your Exuberance..!!

I have just landed from Your Hubby's Crazy Dreamworld..!!

Plz Embrace me also with Ur Love.. Don't ignore me..!!

"What..!! Kunj's Crazy Dreamworld..!! " she repeated the words from the note in disbelief..

And mere thought of Kunj imagining her in such dress, swell her cheeks with warmth and rosery.. Her heart smiled and she couldn't help to reflect that smile on her beautiful face making it more ravishing and charming..she embraced the dress also along with saree taking it as her husband's demand..

Kunj who was on the edge till now ultimately sought some peace.. He heaved a sigh of relief.. He was completely startled at her sudden change of reactions..

"Did she just blush..?" " Vo b short dress dekh ke..? Lagta h aaj mere sapne pure hone wale h.." He flashed his charming smile...

At the terrace..

The place was beautifully decorated with cloth materials and hanging lanterns all around.. It was gleaming with the perfect illuminating orangish flame of lanterns.. So does Kunj's heart not with flame but with love passion and so many unspoken desires..

There was a dinner table for 2 with champagne bottle and flower bouquet just near pool.. Pool water was glowing with reflection of lantern's illuminations.. As if light is coming from water itself.. The whole set up and decoration was heavenly beautiful and breathtaking properly reflecting the radiance of happiness spreading through Kunj's heart..

Kunj was sitting resting his elbow on table and supporting his face through it.. He was anxiously waiting for his Lady love.. He was looking dashing in transparent white shirt with faded blue denims..

Twinkle enters the terrace in white saree gifted by him.. The elegant saree enhances her beauty exponentially.. She was looking alluring and tempting.. As soon as Kunj saw her he was lost..his elbow tripped and face fell suddenly.. Twinkle grinned at this.. He was also smiling though a bit embarassed..

Twinkle scanned the whole area and her heart was filled with exhilaration and glowing radiance.. Kunj's eyes were capturing her beauty endlessly and didn't dare to blink even for a millisecond in fear of losing her sight.. He approached near her holds her hand and brought her near the table.. Being a gentleman he pulled the chair for her and himself sat on chair placed opposite.. He was still lost in her thoughts and was awestruck..he was under her spell..

"Kunj ye Red Roses ka Bunch mere lie h..??" Twinkle asked pointing towards the bouquet placed on table..

"Ohh haaa.." He stammered.. He was so lost in her eyes that he forgot to present what he brought for her.. Finally he gave her the red roses.. Twinkle well understood his situation and was grinning..

Later her fav dinner was served with some Rajasthani tadka in it.. They enjoyed the delicacies with moans and licking their fingers.. Esp the desert Rabdi Jalebi which is Jaipur's speciality.. Twinkle was njoying the moment..

Kunj got up , forwarded his hand towards her and gestured to dance.. She happily complied.. He kept her hand on his Chest and snaked his hand on her bare waist.. She felt his touch.. He cupped her face and kissed on forehead.. She hugged him instantaneously.. He hugged her back more tightly..

After a while they parted.. Kunj leaned closer to kiss her but she mischeviously pushed him away.. He lost his balance and fell back on pool and was still deprived of his kiss.. She laughed like a maniac.. Kunj pretended to be annoyed and angry but in heart he was enjoying her laughter.. This sound was his lifeline.. His sole reason to be on earth.. But he faked his anger and turned his face away while crossing his arm around his chest.. Twinkle's laugh faded away and her face paled..

After few moments of silence he heard sounds of splashing water from behind and felt movements of it.. His heart danced as he knew twinkle was in pool and approaching towards him to make up to him.. Within moments he felt her smooth hands snaking around his back reaching in front and holding his chest tightly in a bone crushing back hug.. She rested her face on his muscular back which was now visible through his wet transparent shirt..

He reciprocated and hold her hand tightly.. He now turned to face her and before she could say anything he placed his finger on her lips to shush her..

"Statue" He said pointing his finger towards her.. She statued and rooted to the spot..

"Bohot maza aata hai na tujhe meko satane me.. Ab meri baari.." He added and flashed his mischevious grin..

He hold a fistful of water and poured it near her clevage.. Twinkle squeezed while trying her best to be statued and not move.. He leaned and kissed her there.. She felt her warm breath and closed her eyes.. He placed trails of kisses above near her neck while enjoying her reactions.. Twinkle felt the urge to hold him and kiss him back.. He teased her more by kissing her eyes one by one then her earlobes.. Twinkle was giving up slowly.. He kissed her chin.. He explored and kissed each and every inch of her face and neck except her lips.. Her heartbeats were playing drumrolls..

He continued with his sweet torture and leaned again near her lips but kissed just beside her lips.. Twinkle's heart exploded and she wanted to scream to kiss her but she was helpless and couldn't move.. He roamed his hand on her bare stomach and waist.. He tickled near her navel.. She was losing her sanity as his fingers were doing havoc on her.. He explored her bare back.. Butterflies started flapping and racing inside her stomach..

He gently stroked and pressed her lips with his thumb and approached again.. He was inching slowly near and near but suddenly he started backing off.. It was when twinkle took the charge as she was so done with teasing and filled with desire..she get hold of him pulled him near and smacked her lips on his.. They engaged in a deep and passionate liplock.. Their lips opened and closed rhythmically and sought for dominance.. Kunj entered his tounge and explored her mouth.. While twinkle immersed her fingers in his hair and pulled him closer and closer.. He hold her from her waist and made his hold tighter after each passing moment..

After a long and deep kiss they finally broke away panting heavily and heaving.. Kunj brushed her lips again in a delicate and tender kiss.. She get shy and started to leave when kunj hold her hand and splashed water on her.. She retorted back.. Rest of the time they played with water completely drenching each other not only with water but with love passion and desires.. They even danced twirling and lifting her.. It was like a heaven for them..

Later kunj scooped and lift her in bridal style while she garlanded her hands behind his neck..he brought her out of pool..he sat near pool with his legs still hanging inside pool.. He gently placed her on her lap.. All the while they never left exact other's gaze.. Kunj kissed her neck and made a hickey there.. She moaned.. His hands are moving on her bare back and finally he undone her blouse dori.. She gets conscious of the open place and uncomfortable..

He understood her unsaid emotions and feelings.. He scooped her again and headed downstairs towards their room.. Twinkle is touched.. She pecked his lips leaving him stunned and elated both at the same time..

To be continued..

So that was it for this part.. Hope u'l read and enjoy it..

Don't forget to leave ur awesome comments and views..

Love
Riya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by docritu99 - 07 June 2016 at 4:43am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

davinajebakaniabheTaanya_khuranamahira1988SweetSausimraaannehaa9.Anjum.haillykardooksDuumpsadinats07Tranquility123Snowflake0923tikit_SANJUareeba_blossomkusharberry.Khamosh.

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
That was hot!!!!Blushing
Very Well Written Doc
Loved it
Cant wait for d next part

docritu99

Taanya_khurana Groupbie
Taanya_khurana
Taanya_khurana

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hot..!EmbarrassedBlushing
enjoyed reading it... Big smile
will be waiting for the next update!! Wink
and thanks for the pm!! Smile

docritu99

ASRkiMoonlight IF-Dazzler
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Extremely Hot RiyaBlushingBlushing
Wonderfully written!

docritu99

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

That was hot!!!!Blushing
Very Well Written Doc
Loved it
Cant wait for d next part

Thank u harshi..

N I remember ur wish to update secret admirer.. Have patience and bear with me.. I'll give u awesome update..

Love you..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anjum.Snowflake0923

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taanya_khurana

Hot..!EmbarrassedBlushing
enjoyed reading it...Big smile
will be waiting for the next update!!Wink
and thanks for the pm!!Smile

Thanks tannya..

Writing hot pieces is such a pain in ass..

It took me more than 5hrs to come up with this..

Glad u enjoyed and managed time to comment..

Keep reading and enjoying..

Go to top