Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TwiNj SS "POOL wala PYAAR" (Part 4 Pg 13) 18+ Mature Content (Page 5)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docritu99

Originally posted by Tranquility123

I better get pool vala pyar in the next update dude. As cute as it this was, I really wanted a pool scene. I'm so greedy I knowLOL
Continue soon.

Ohh nemo glad to see u so hooked up already..

If ur greedy then jus wait and read coz I HV a lot in spare for u..

Pool wala scene is my fav too.. As much u r excited to read the same excitement m carrying to write..

Ohh before I forgot.. A special Thanks to u for encouraging to write this.. Now u'l ask when did u do DAT..??

Remember the Pm.. I told u m dropping the idea to write.. But u insisted in best possible way.. So here I m..

Sucker for romance, what more can I say? LOL Looking forward!

Awwh dude, you're too sweet. Dont thank me yaar, you just needed a little push and it would be a shame if you gave up writing because you obviously enjoy it and your ideas are great! Keep rocking Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

docritu99

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
RES RES RESSS! Embarrassed

docritu99

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by docritu99

I better get pool vala pyar in the next update dude. As cute as it this was, I really wanted a pool scene. I'm so greedy I knowLOL
Continue soon.

Ohh nemo glad to see u so hooked up already..

If ur greedy then jus wait and read coz I HV a lot in spare for u..

Pool wala scene is my fav too.. As much u r excited to read the same excitement m carrying to write..

Ohh before I forgot.. A special Thanks to u for encouraging to write this.. Now u'l ask when did u do DAT..??

Remember the Pm.. I told u m dropping the idea to write.. But u insisted in best possible way.. So here I m..

Sucker for romance, what more can I say?LOLLooking forward!

Awwh dude, you're too sweet. Dont thank me yaar, you just needed a little push and it would be a shame if you gave up writing because you obviously enjoy it and your ideas are great! Keep rockingCool

Ditto.. A romance sucker..

Thanks for ur lil push and m glad u njoy my ideas..

Thanks once again..
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

RES RES RESSS!Embarrassed

No tedduu... U jus can't tease me like this..

Nyway I'll be waiting..
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Part 2 coming soon..
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hello lovely people.. So here m back with another romantic update.. Plz do read and njoy.. Hope u'l like it..

PART 2

At Jaipur..

Twinkle steeped out of the car after reaching the destination and was mesmerised by the sight presented to her eyes.. There was an elephantine mountainous finely sculpted building made of ancient heavy and bulky stones.. Symmetrical from both sides with equally spaced numerous balconys multiplying its beautiful effects.. Altitudinous pillars with crafted hefty stones can be made out distinctly.. It was giving the feels of "Ancient King's Palace" rather than a hotel.. The ancient stone work depicted Rajasthan's art and culture perfectly..there was a magestic magnificent fountain at the center just near entrance.. And at both sides colourful ravishing flora were adorning the place like a multicolour covering sheet.. The aroma those floweres were spreading pulled her towards them..

Little did she observed and registered abt the place her wandering eyes stoped on a king sized board on top of building which read "THE ROYAL TAJ".. It was indeed a Royal palace.. She noticed kunj who was drenched with similar thoughts abt the place and was capturing its beauty in his little dangling eyes.. He thought " Indeed this will be a Royal Honeymoon .." raising his eyebrow..

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Sarna" a friendly approaching voice broke their trance of thoughts..
"Myself Mr Joshi .. Mai yha ka manager hoon.." He introduced himself with a genuine pleasing smile.. Kunj shake hands with him..He took them inside.. The place was more extraordinary and breathtaking from inside..

Mr Joshi presented them with flower bouquet and applied tilak on their foreheads as a part of their welcome procedure while drumrolls played behind them and they were welcomed grandly with folded hands...the staff people served them "Special Buttermilk" as welcome drink..They were touched by such huge and warm welcome..

"Sir Aapke lie top floor ka best suite book kia gya h.. This way please.." Mr joshi informed them motionning his hand towards lift..

"Mr joshi aap log sare guests ka welcome issi tarah karte h kya..??" Kunj spoke out of his curiosity not able to digest the extreme hospitality..

"Haa sir.. We respect our guests so much.. And this is our culture.." He replied innocently..
"Vaise aap humare special guests h.. We share very good buisness terms with Mrs Taneja.. So everything will be special for u.." He added sweetly with the same usual genuine smile..

He guided them to their room.. After showing them around and placing their luggage properly he bid good bye to them not before assuring that he is always there to help them.. The room itself was no less than a house..it was roomy and capacious.. Beautifully sculpted and breathtakingly interiored.. The wall paintings were adding more to its effects..

Kunj grabbed twinkle in his arms.." So Mrs Sarna Hws it..?? Do u like it..? " he smirked..
"Are u kidding me kunj..?? I just Love it.." She exaggerated..

"N what abt me..haa??" He asked mischievously pulling her closer...
Twinkle blushed with her cheeks turning pink...

"Vaise tune abhi tak apna promise pura ni ki h.. M still devoid of my kiss..?? He added and noticed her cheeks going deeper shades of pink..

He leaned closer and closer.. She smiled with naughtiness drooling through her eyes and pushed him away.. Kunj fell on bed which was soft like petals..She teased him poking her tounge out through the corner of her mouth.. "Baadme Sochungi kunj.. Let me get fresh n up first.." Saying this she ran towards washroom..

Kunj sat there holding his head and grinning as wide as he can until his phone buzzed..

"Hello bebe.." His voice expressed his joy and excitent..
"Hello puttar..!! Thk se pahuch gae tum log..?" Bebe enquired..

"Ha bebe.. Kitni kamal ki jagah h ye bebe.. Mai to matlab dekhta hi reh gya.." Kunj spoke enthusiastically..

"Puttar Ji ek or kamal ki baat ye h ki vaha terrace pe open air poolside dinner area bhi h.. To agar tu chahe to apni biwi k lie kch plan kar sakta h.." Bebe hinted him very smartly..

Kunj well understood her hint and formulated a plan in his mind.. He smirked raising his one eyebrow..

"Or haa agar kuch help chahie hogi to Mr Joshi to hai hi vaha pe.. Bus itna hi batana tha..." Saying this bebe hung up smilingly..

"Poolside dinner...!! Interesting.." Kunj exclaimed in his mind and winked..

After sometime Twinkle came out of washroom drying her hairs with towel by rubbing it around them gently.. She shook her head here and there in search of Kunj..

"Kunj..!! Kunj.. Kaha ho tum??" She shouted his name pacing here n there in her Maharaja room in search of him.. Tension grew inside her frowning her eyes and wrinkling her forehead..

All her tensions turned into excitement and frowns into smiles when her eyes caught up a glimpse of "her sweet little surprise" waiting for her attention lying peacefully on the bed.. That was a Folded paper with a Red Rose kept over it.. Twinkle almost jumped to get hold on the note waiting for her..

She picked up the Rose and caressed it gracefully with her type of smile adorning her face.. She smelled it and feel its softness around her cheeks.. She also gently stroked her lips with the rose and placing a soft kiss on it.. Later she unfolded the paper with excitement which read..

Sending a Small Token of Love For my Gorgeous and Ever Loving Wife..

~~KUNJ~~

Those simple yet ravishing and magnetic lines tickled her heart and soul and she couldnt help her lips from forming an alluring curve and her cheeks from reflecting the colour of rose..

Twinkle was brought out of her fantasising thoughts with a snap by the door bell.. She ran to open the door hoping to be greeted by HER MAN otherside.. But to her disappointment he was not there and infact to her surprise actually no one was there.. She kept looking here and there with anticipation but there was no sign of anybody..

Her eyes dropped down in utter disappointment only to be sparkled again with another surprise.. "Another Red Rose was waiting to get a kiss from her in floor just in front of her door... With attached piece of paper indicating "An arrow mark ======> " the genius inside twinkle told her to proceed in the indicated direction...

Twinkle walked in corridor in given direction when she found a decorated side table with a wrapped box placed in centre surrounded by floral petals.. She was pleasantly surprised and amused.. She picked up her gift and analysed it from all directions turning it.. There was a note at backside again with an attached Red Rose.. She removed the rose and garnished it in her hands while reaching to the note which read..

A Small Request To my Master
Twinkle Sarna..

"Plz wear me to Highten My Beauty by Ur Magestic Touch.."

She was blushing holding the gift and roses.. She scaned the place for another hint when she located another arrow sign pasted on wall indicating towards staircase.. She moved ahead with anticipation..

Another wrapped box surrounded by glitters and candles was spotted in the centre of one of the footsteps of staircase.. A delicate Red Rose was kept above the gift box enhancing its effect exponentially... She bent down to grasp her gifts and admire them.. She frantically searched for another note but couldn't find one.. She ripped open the shimmering wrapping paper out of eagerness and greediness... And there fall a piece of paper on ground sending a peacefull and relaxing vibes to her heart..

She kept hold of the paper quickly and unfolded it to read..

Extremely Soory to test Ur Exuberance..!!

I have Just Landed from Ur Hubby's Crazy DreamWorld..!!

Plz Embrace me also with Ur Love. Don't Ignore me...

Twinkle was confused and perceived the msg to be odd.. "What does this mean..?? " she asked herself but her genius inside failed to come up with any clue.. She found another arrow sign on wall and headed upwards on staircase towards terrace.. The gate was locked.. A paper was pasted on it which read..

Be Here @8 in the evening sharp..

Wear the gifted dress plz..

Dinner will be awaiting..

~~KUNJ~~

She was enlightened with the thought of dinner date at terrace.. She went back towards her room not beforing mentally praising the romantic side of her husband who came up with such lovely surprises..

Kunj showed up from behind the pillar and was smiling unstoppably at the success of his plan..

"Open the boxes Twinkle and I'll waiting to enjoy ur reactions.." He exclaimed in his mind and winked..

To be continued..

Kch jda hi lamba hogya.. Sry if I annoyed u with long update..

Plz shower me with ur responses.. Be it good or bad..

Plz plz dnt forget to drop down ur comments.. Ur responses can change my perception..

Love
Riya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by docritu99 - 07 June 2016 at 4:42am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

tuyapal1311903pulikashree14mahira1988SweetSauKomal1298vibha01NG162.Anjum.nehaa9kardookshaillySnowflake0923Duumpsadinats07tikitadventure_gurlkusharberry.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Awesome Riya cant wait for d next part

docritu99

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000