Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TwiNj SS "POOL wala PYAAR" (Part 4 Pg 13) 18+ Mature Content (Page 13)

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anjum.

Knock knockEmbarrassed
When 'll this be updatedUnhappy
Plz do it soon dearEmbarrassed

Aww so nice to hear that u r waiting for it..

N am apologising in advance coz I no the lazy person inside me..

Plz bear with the lazy me.. I'll update soon..

Thank u so much for taking time to appreciate the story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anjum.

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by docritu99

It was so cute lovely wow :)))
Plz update the rest soon ;))

Thank u so much anjum..

Next will the last part most probably..

Will try to update soon..

Oh noShockedlast part alreadyCry
Plz continue for some more time naaEmbarrassed
Also , I want it'd to be more lovely more romantic n moreBlushingplzzLOLWink

The plot was of short story only..

I already extended it to 3-4 parts..

But don't get dishearten I'll come up with something fresh and new story..

.Anjum.

.Anjum. Goldie
.Anjum.
.Anjum.

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Thank u so much anjum..

Aww I'm so happy hun Big smileEmbarrassedyou'll be back with new Big smileyay
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaveerkti

The story & the update is great as always...
But this wait is not at all great...
Writers promise -Wait karwa karwa kar Mardalegi...ROFL
Very nicely written doc.

Awww thank u so much Shavs..

Vo kehte h na sabra ka fal mitha hota h..

Thda wait karo dear kya pata or jda hot or romantic update aajae..lol..

Thanks again..

.Anjum.

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Thank u so much anjum..

Aww I'm so happy hunBig smileEmbarrassedyou'll be back with newBig smileyay

Yeah dear I'll continue writing.. But before the new one I'll have to update My FF

Bechari harshi bht time se wait krri h n m just delaying it more and more..

.Anjum.

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Hello Forum Wasiyo.. M back with an update which was on demand.. Surprised..!! How so early.. Well even m myself surprised at this.. Anyway I have gave in a lot in this particular part and probably this is my first attempt at writing Mature Content.. So ur response is must on deciding whether I should write such things more often or not.. Hope u guys will like it..

Disclaimer : 18+ mature contents.. kindly refrain reading in public places to avoid get trapped in embarassing situations.. Dnt blame me then..

PART 4 {final Part}

Kunj enters their Maharaja Room with Twinkle in the exact place where she belongs which is her HEAVEN that is "In HIS ARMS" held comfortably near his Heart with her hands resting behind on nape of his neck.. All this while their gaze were stone fixed on each other boring deep as if trying to touch each other's soul.. He nudged the door delicately with his protruding butt and the door shut closed within a jiffy.. There was extreme silence so much that only the sounds of water droplets driping from their wet clothes and shattering on ground can be heard and yet the silence was overshadowed by the hurricanes inside them racing their hearts to the mountainous heights adding to the restlessness and surpulous amount of noise..

Though his orbs were quite but she can see the hidden Tsunami behind them with high tides of bottled up and suppressed emotions and untarnished and raw desires that were telling a complete different story.. Desires to express..desires to taste..desires to worship.. Desires to accept and to be accepted.. She didn't mind to dive in those tides and get drenched.. Their hearts were conveying and communicating in their own invented language through their eyes and lips were reserved to serve some other purpose..

After some moments Kunj placed her down and made her stand on her feet.. Her Blouse was already lossened up and slide down a bit only to fire him up by exposing more of her cleavage along with neck line , behind her transparent wet Saree.. She nervously embraced herself folding her arms across her chest.. Kunj's greediness grew more evidently seeping through his eyes.. She immediately ran away to washroom out of shyness and stood breathing heavily against the closed door.. Kunj's face adorned a beautiful smile..

Kunj was lighting Candles when he heard opening sound of door.. As soon as he turned the sight presented to him made all his senses numb.. His mouth opened wide and eyes popped out of sockets.. There she stood looking heavenly beautiful wearing the Short white dress gifted by him along with flashing a constipated nervous smile.. She nervously made continous unsuccesful attempts to pul down the dress as much as she can as it was reaching upto mid thigh only.. Her face glittered and eyes twinkled more in the orangish flame of candle making the Canvas perfect..

His world came to standstill and he failed to react until the lighted matchstick flame burned the pulp of his finger..

"Ouch..!!" He screamed and oscillated his hand in air multiple times..

Twinkle came running held his hand and placed his burned finger in her mouth.. She sucked it gently until the pain was gone.. Her lips surely did magic..

"Kunj..!! Tum bhi na.. Kya karte rhte ho..?? Dhyan kaha tha tumhara..?? " her sherni mode was on as she started scolding him but not before nursing his wound..

"Tujhpe.." He stated honestly..

The vanished nervousness walked in again after realising the situation and her cheeks swell up with warmth and acquired crimson shade...His deep boring eyes flooded with innumerable unexplainable emotions made her more conscious and she started trembling.. He first stared her from head to heels and then circled around her twice in order to check her out thoroughly.. He urged to Praise and compliment the Beauty in front of him but His Vocabulary seems to be erased and he struggeled to find one perfect adjective that can define her in that moment but failed miserably..

He walked through entire length of her almost bare back taking baby steps with help of his 2 fingers.. She sucked in a deep breath and her body contracted.. Zillion butterlflies flipped inside her tummy..He held her shaking hand tightly and leaned to plant a feathery kiss on her lips.. He looked on in anticipation..

The tender touch of Kunj on her lips imparted enormous confidence and boldness inside her.. All her breaks held loose.. She grabbed his collar pulled him and locked her lips with him.. He tightly held her through her waist and digged his fingers deeper and deeper in attempt to pull her closer and closer while she played with his baby hairs on nape of neck.. The rhythmic movements of their lips were well coordinated with their rising heartbeats.. The sherni showed her ferocity and pushed him step by step untill his back collided with almirah while continuing exploring his mouth.. Finally after a long and passionate kiss they parted away to grab some oxygen only to capture their lips again.. Kunj flipped their position and now her back was resting against almirah.. Twinkle started unbuttoning his Shirt hastily and it was out of frame within a moment faster than lightning.. All this while their lips were sealed and even air was not allowed between them since at that moment they were each other's lifeline and not the air..

Kunj caressed her back sensuously while placing trails of kisses on her neck and cleavage.. She arched her neck back and invited him further giving him more access.. He unknotted the four straps on her back that were holding the dress and in moments faster than a bolt the dress was mercilessly removed.. Her body squirmeed and she hugged him tightly in order to hide herself deep inside him.. He covered her with his arms that were encaging her.. Maintaining the position he took backward steps and plopped himself on bed along with twinkle.. It didnt take much time to throw away rest of their small pieces of clothes which were lying haphazardly somewhere on floor..

All the barriers of shyness and nervousness were left far behind and infact were replaced now by pleasure.. Kunj hold her pendulous bosom and planted trails of kisses there squezzing and caressing it.. While she moaned in ecstasy and crumpled his hairs holding them tightly.. He explored each and every inch of her bare body satisfying her in every possible way he can.. The hormonal locha was on peak.. He went down there and did magic with his tounge kissing and sucking.. While twinkle felt to be in some other world.. With each wave of pleasure Her stomach squirmed and contracted in and out.. Her heart exploded and she was done with teasing and foreplay..

Finally when she was all wet and ready.. His member was already hard and stiffened owing to the sweet little torture of her wife on him down there.. He looked at her and she gave a "go ahead" nod with which he entered inside her.. The initial pain was soon overshadowed by enormous pleasure which they have never experienced in their life.. Their bodies were heated up to the level where even Rajasthan's temperature can't beat them.. Pleasure was gushing fast inside their veins.. Rest of the night passed in thrusting and moaning.. Even they have lost counts as how many times the cycle repeated.. But undoubtedly this was the best time of their lives.. It was their own HEAVEN..

Next morning the sun was shining brighter the chirping birds were more melodious and the dessert seems to be hotter than ever.. Twinkle stirred mildly and woke up rubbing her sleppy and shaggy eyes when she realised she slept peacefully all night on the muscular and chubby pillow and that was none other than her husband.. His hands were protectively encased around her shoulder and she rested her hands on his chest.. They were enshrouded under silk sheet.. He was still in deep and peaceful slumber and yet managed to look so innocent..

She untangeled herself got up slightly and rested her chin on his chest.. She mentally admired him endlessly and playfully caressed his hair..

"Good morning Meri Siyaapa Queen..! " He wished in a sleepy tone..

"So life ka best Siyaapa kaisa laga..? " he was back to his teasing mode..

Some deeper shades of red adorned on her otherwise perfect complexion and she buried herself on his chest.. She didn't dare to meet his gaze.. He brought up the question again only to get a smack on his shoulder in return..

"Kunj tum na bht shaitan or shameless hote jare ho..!!" He got another two titles apart from sadoo sarna..

"Ab utho jaldi Jaipur Ghumne ni Jana hai kya..? " She said narrowing her eyes and grinning..

"Maan ni h.. Yahi rukte hai na..? " He said mischeiviously in a teasing tone..

He was awarded another smack for the same and a daggering glare from her.. Gosh..!! This girl is making me go crazy..

The rest of day spent on sightseeing adding more to their Memories.. Memories of their Most memorable trip.. Some will be rejoiced with eyes some with smiles..some will be shared with their family and friends.. But.. The best and the censored part of this Memories will be cherished through their hearts FOREVER and EVER..

The End..

Phew..!!So here this story is completed.. M exhausted..

If u liked it enjoyed it don't forget to lemme no.. Feel free to drop down ur comments below..

M waiting..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by docritu99 - 07 June 2016 at 4:45am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aurorkiashadaleneDana MarieSweetSauKomal1298ASRkiMoonlight.Anjum.nehaa9haillyBlack_ManiacamlavskardooksShaveerktitikitDuumpsadinats07jyoti06adventure_gurl.Khamosh.

Black_Maniac IF-Dazzler
Black_Maniac
Black_Maniac

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I am still not 18+LOL 
I read what I should and skipped the restEmbarrassed
What I read was equally HAWT... 
That romantic SarnaBlushing
And I also read the morning sceneEmbarrassed
It was so adorable.. I mean naughtyTongueLOL
You are a really good writer RiyaEmbarrassed
Would lovd to read more from you... Only one small request.. Try making it HAWT without 18+ROFL

P.S first commentBig smile

Edited by Black_Maniac - 04 June 2016 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anjum.docritu99

ASRkiMoonlight Goldie
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
BlushingBlushingBlushing that was sizzling HAWTT
What a perfect end to a beautiful pool romance
You are a brilliant writer Riya!
Your writing is so descriptive and deep..feel like drowing in them