Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rimi2983

It has been rejected by one and all...

I can't get my head around one thing - SRK has been applauded by critics and fans , still movie is performing so weak. Agreed that the movie wasn't up to the mark, but SRK's performance should have carried it ATLEAST for one week. Crash on Monday isn't good for his starpower.

Test of Star power is in how he manages to pull a weak movie beyond its capability. That's why I hail Jai Ho ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘ very well said rimi
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Cannot be predicted.. Cuz time of Fan will never end๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
flipfl0p thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Malika

It may not do very well in India because I think the content is for a limited audience...normal people don't relate with such obsessive idol worship. But I have one doubt, the hit or flop status of a film is decided on basis of India business or overseas business? If its against overseas, Fan will be an easy hit. 

My discontent with the movie was mainly that I could not connect with Gaurav (Film name should have been "Obsessed fan"). But the opinion of my friend about Aryan Khanna (who is not Sharukh's fan, rather a bit Salmanwala) surprised me. Allegation is that, Fan looks like self glorification. I did not not feel like that. It was about an of an ageing arrogant star. But then, I like Sharukh. 

May be, the real things shown in the beginning (SRK receiving awards) looked pompous to neutral people (who are not exactly Sharukh fans). Bhajrangi and PK were aam admis. Here, neither Gaurav, nor Aryan Khanna were. (One was a superstar, other was an obsessed fan. People could not connect with both).