Page 1 of 86

Page 1
Page   of 86
Page 2 Page 86

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged

hey everyone!Tongue i searched the fanclubs list but i can't find a FC for dia mirza!Cry so i am creating one for my fav cute actress dia mirza! anyone who loves this pretty actress is more than welcome to join!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

profile credits to IMPD.

Biography for
Diya Mirza

Nickname
Dee
Height
5' 3" (1.60 m)
Trivia

Won the Miss Asia-Pacific contest in 2000 and is considered one of the most beautiful actresses in Indian cinema.

Born to a German father and a Bengali mother

Titles:  Miss Beautiful Smile, The Sony Viewers Choice Award.

Personal quotes :

"I have learned a lot in the film industry. There was a time when I told my mother let's go. I did not want to continue to act. It was getting frustrating. I realized that the minute your film flops those producers who are keen to sign you make an excuse and back out at the last minute. You are dropped from the film. Sometimes the film is announced in a lavish way but does not take off. I got tired of all this and thought of seriously giving up my career once and for all. But then I realized that things were not so bad for me after all. Filmmakers respected me! Few have shown genuine interest to cast me in their films. And that is what has kept me going."

About actor Salman Khan: "Once my mother fell unconscious. I called Salman since he stays close to my house. It was with his help that I was able to rush my mother to the hospital. The doctor later told us that had we not to got my mother admitted within those 15 minutes, she would have had very little chance of survival. I'm eternally grateful to Salman and will stand by him no matter what."

avatars (full credits to caroline)

Diya in ads

Diya tv apparitions

Award functions

Diya in the video clip "kajra night" (2005)

Diya in the video clip "Haath se Haath milaa" (2006)

____________ IN MOVIES ------------------------
Dia in "tumka na bhool payenge" (2002)

Diya in "koi mere dil mein hai" (2005)

Diya in "Phir hera pheri" (2006)

Banners (credits to caroline)

List of members

jigglypuff726

ayeshag

~~RaZ~~

mehroo123

ReemaJ

Celina7

fariha17

muqulap

tib_gal

CRAZIE

tiya1

BabyStone

*simran*

veryuniquestyle

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 15 June 2007 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--*Diya Mirza FC*--Please Join!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i m in...diya mirza is really prettyyyy...she looks really cute with Arjun Rampalllll

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayeshag

i m in...diya mirza is really prettyyyy...she looks really cute with Arjun Rampalllll

welcome ayesha!Wink lols! yeah, dia looks too cute with arjun!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they are perfect together!Big smile

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

welcome ayesha!Wink lols! yeah, dia looks too cute with arjun!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they are perfect together!Big smile

i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....awesomee..they should get marrieddddd LOL LOL LOL

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....awesomee..they should get marrieddddd LOL LOL LOL

but arjun is already married with a teenage daughter.LOLLOLLOL so sad yaar.. but deewanapan is my fav fav fav movie ever!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~~RaZ~~

IF-Dazzler

~~RaZ~~

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged
i m in Tongue

shez hawttttttt Embarrassed

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~RaZ~~

i m in Tongue