Andal Azhagar

Andal Azhagar updates - Monday April 18, , 2016

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Monday April 18

Starts with malar screaming in pain. Sakthi calls mavattam to take her to hospital.

He comes, gets the car ready but scolds Sakthi nee ivlav kal nenjamannu.

Poosari comes and he also scolds Sakthi for his part telling him to take care of Malar child.

Th=In Andal house, some comedy between Suba and Chids.

Andal returns from hospital Suba welcomes with Arathi. Chids mention that it is not right Azhagar not comig like it - Andal tells she is ok as she has them all nn. Chids scolds Azhagar that his ister went but he did not think about his wife or children. Andal tells  LET HIM COME WHEN HE FEELS i AM FINE HERE. 

In Hospital Malar delivers a baby boy. Mavattam happy and tells Sakthi won't come. malar tells he will come nnu and Sakthi comes and hugs her and hugs baby and says sorry to her that she should not suffer for his mistakes.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookiex3 thumbnail
I cannot with this serial anymore. Why are all the women suffering alone? Azhagar with a silly reason to not support his wife, Revathi raising his son with hate for his father and Malar with a boy that should be the man who looks after her. I don't know if I should continue to watch or not...
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update!

I thought they were going to end it by last week..but still continuing..😕
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Meenu.