Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PREM YAA MRIGTRISHNA, Th.2, EPILOGUE 2 & 3 Pg. 92 **24/10/16 (Page 84)

priyasree IF-Sizzlerz
priyasree
priyasree

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Thanks for PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LM1991

priyasree IF-Sizzlerz
priyasree
priyasree

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Waiting for next

LM1991

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Emotional update 
Maaneet kitna sahengeUnhappy

LM1991

LM1991 Goldie
LM1991
LM1991

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
                                       [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chapter 60

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

Savitri Devi approached Geet's hospital bed, where Geet was sitting with an emotionless face after being told the truth of Rahul and Sasha's demise. 

She did not react even when Savitri Deviji sat on hospital bed and caressed her face saying "Geet beta, aap kaisi hain?" (Geet my child, how are you?) There was no response from Geet only she sat looking at distant space with emotionless and vacant look as if searching for something. Savitri Devi again spoke "Humne galat sawaal kiya. Ek maa kaisi ho sakti hai apne bacche ko kho kar? Maa jisko apne bache kaa har ehsaas hota hai jab se woh uski kok mei palna shuru karta hai. Ek baccha jo saans leta hai agar uski maa saans leti hai; jo baccha tabhi khaata hai jab uski maa khaati hai; agar maa dukhi aur pareshaan hoti hai toh baccha bhi dukhi aur pareshaan hota hai. Aur jab woh baccha apni maa se alag ho toh woh kaisi hogi?" (I have asked a wrong question. How will a mother be after loosing her child? A mother who can feel her child the moment he is concieved and starts being nutured in his mother's womb. A child who breathes as long as his mother breathes; a child who eats when his mother eats; if mother is unhappy and tense so is the child. So if the child seperates from his mother, than how will the mother be?) Still there was no emotion on Geet's face not even tears in her eyes! Savitri Devi was now slowly getting anxious as she had expected Geet to cry but Geet was showing no emotions. Savitri Devi knew that when grief is too deep even tears don't come. But Geet had to release her pain whether in anger or in tears otherwise she will end up in dark world of depression!

Savitri Devi got up from the bed and moved far away from Geet and by signal called Maan, RK and Vicky to her. "Aap sab hum dono ko akela chodh dijiye kyunki Geet kaa rona jazoori hai abhi. Jo dard woh apne andar dabbaye beithi hai usse bahaar laana hai. Warna yeh dard uske liye naasoor bann jaayega!" (Can you all please leave Geet and me alone, as it is necessary for Geet to either get angry or cry. The pain that she is suppressing within her has to be released. Otherwise this pain will eat her from within.)

"Toh mai bhi aapke saath rehta hoon. Aakhir maine bhi toh apna baccha khoya hai!" (I also will stay with you as I have also lost my child.) Maan objected.

"Maan aap sahi keh rahe hain. Magar abhi Geet ko lagta hai ki woh baccha sirf aur sirf uska hai kyunki aap uska abortion karaana chahte the!" (Maan you are right. But presently she considers the lost child as hers and only hers as you were insisting on her getting an abortion done!) Before Maan could object Savitri Devi continued, "Haan Maan hum jaante hain ki aap jo bhi kar rahe the woh Doctor ke kehne par kar rahe the. Magar Geet abhi iss haal mein nahi ki aapki baat samjhe." (Yes I know Maan that you were doing all that on doctor's instructions but just now Geet is in no state to understand that!) Then raising her voice so Geet can hear she said, "Ranjit, Kulbhushan aur Chitralekha ko Mohinder aur Geet ke accident ki khabar do!" (Ranjit, please inform Kulbhushan and Chitralekha of Mohinder and Geet's accident!)

Hearing "Mohinder's" name Geet turned and asked Savitri Devi, "Dadimaa, Mr. Handa ko kya hua hai?" (Dadimaa, what happened to Mr. Handa?)

Vicky came foward and said, "Bhabhi woh Sasha..." (Bhabhi that Sasha...) Vicky narrated the whole incident surprising Savitri Devi, RK and Maan along with Geet. Savitri Devi saw Geet's reaction to Mohinder and felt that there is some hope.

Once everyone left, Savitri Devi again started talking, "Geet, aap sabse zyaada kiss se pyaar karti hain?" (Geet whom do you love the most in your life?)

"Sabse!" (Everyone!)

"Sabse nahi! Ek khaas jane se, jiske hone naa hone se aap ko faraq padhta hai?" (Not everyone! One special person whose being or not being in your life will effect you!)
Geet looked at Savitri Devi confused."Hum hi jawaab de dete hai. Woh hain MAAN!" (Alright I'll answer, that is MAAN!)

"Dadimaa, aap..." (Dadimaa, you...)

"Geet agar aap ke liye Maan se zaroori aur koi hota toh aap Maan ki jaan ko khatre mei jaankar wahaan bhaagi nahi chali jaati bina soche ki aap ke aisa karne se aap ke ajaname bacche ki zindaagi ko khatra ho sakta hai!" (Geet if there was someone else more important than Maan in your life, then you would not have gone running to save Maan's life without even once considering that it could endanger the life of your unborn baby!) 

Shocking Geet and Maan who was standing outside the private ward's window from where he could hear everything. Finding Geet's weak nerve Savitri Devi continued,"Bhagwaan na kare, agar aaj jo aap ke ajaname bacche ke saath hua hai, agar kal wohi Maan ke saath hua toh kya aap woh sahen kar paateen?" (God forbid, if what happened to your unborn baby today, happened to Maan tomorrow would you have been able to bear it?)

"DADIMAA KHABAR DAAR JO AAPNE HUMARE MAAN KE BAARE MEIN KUCH AISI KHARAAB BAAT KI TOH HUM YEH BHOOL JAAYENGE KI AAP HUMARI DADIYA SAAS HAIN!" (Dadimaa, don't you dare utter bad words about MY MAAN, otherwise I'll forget that you are my grandmother-in-law!) Furious Rajkumari Gayatri spoke and got up from bed in anger but before Geet could step a foot out of the bed she collapsed on the bed in dead faint scarring Savitri Devi and Maan. Maan ran inside and placed Geet on the bed in correct way and rang for nurse.

"Dadimaa, aap yeh Geet se kaisi baat kar rahi hain? Usse aap itna dukh kyun de rahi hain?"(Dadimaa, how are you talking to Geet? Why are you giving her soo much pain?) Maan thundered.

"Maan, aap ko kewal Geet ka dard dikha magar uska gussa nahi. Aap ne shaayad dekha  nahi ki gusse mein Geet thodi der ke liye apna dard bhool gayi. Aap jaayiye, hum kuch der mei aap ko bulalenge!" (Maan, you only saw Geet's pain but did not see her anger! You didn't see that when she was angry she forgot her pain for sometime.)

Maan left with heavy heart. Geet woke up and looked around but saw only Dadimaa. "Geet beta, aap ko kuch chahiye?" (Geet, do you need something?)

"Dadimaa...woh...yeh..." (Dadimaa...that...Maan...)

"Beta, Maan fresh hone gaya hai. Aap battaiye aapko kuch chahiye?" (Geet, Maan has gone to freshen up. You tell me what you need?)

Geet was feeling awkward to talk to Dadimaa after her previous harsh words but trying to make best of the situation said,"Nahi Dadimaa!" (Nothing Dadimaa!) Geet then thought something and said, "Humne kabhi nahi socha thaa ki hum apni laparwahi se ek ki jaan bacchane ke chakkar mein hum dusari jaan daanv par laga denge!" (I never thought that in my careless and in order to save one life, I will endanger another life.) Geet finished with tears on her eye lashes.

"Beta aap kiss dard se guzar rahi hain hum bhali-bhaanti jaante hain, kyunki hum bhi do bacche kho chuke hain Ranjit se pehle!" (Geet, I very well understand the pain you are going through. I too have lost two children before Ranjit's birth!) Geet got out of the bed and hugged Dadimaa with tears in her eyes. 

"Dadimaa, hummei maaf kar dijiye humne aapse oonchi awaaz mei baat ki !" (Dadimaa, please forgive me for raising my voice in front of you!) 

"Nahi beta, humne aapki baat ka bilkul bhi bura nahi maana. Hummei iss baat ki khushi hai ki humare baad bhi Maan ko koi humse bhi zyaada pyaar karne wala hai." (No my dear, I'm not upset by your behaviour. I'm very happy that after I'm gone there is someone who will love Maan more than me.) Savitri Devi said caressing Geet's face with lot of love. "Beta, hum sirf teen baatein kehna chahenge---- pehli ki iss dard ki dawaa sirf samay hai; dusari ki aap isse Kanhaji ki iccha samjhiye. Jinhone Maan ko uss Sasha aur Sonia ke chungal se bacchane ke liye uss bacche ko bheja thaa. Maan bacch gaye toh Kanhaji ne uss bacche ko bhi apne paas bula liya aur aakhiri baath yeh ki aap apne ek bacche ke dukh mein Maan aur baaki chaar bacchon ko sazaa de rahi hain!" (Geet I will just tell you three things ----- first, time is the only healer of this pain; second, think of it as God's wish who sent the baby to save Maan from evil clutches of Sasha and Sonia. Once Maan was saved, God called the baby back to him. Last thing is, in grief of your one child you are punishing Maan and your other four children.) 

Tears started streaming down Geet's eyes at Dadimaa's words and she hugged Dadimaa tightly and finally broke down. Dadimaa's words opened Geet's eyes to her reality and responsibilities. "Dadimaa, aapne bilkul sahi kaha ki hum swarthi ho gaye the. Jinhein hum prem karne kaa daawa karte hain unhei hi hum dard dei rahe hain. Hum kewal apne dard ke baare mein soch rahe the naa ki inke, Samaan, Armaan, Maanvi aur Maansi ke dard ke bare mei." (Dadimaa, you are absolutely right. I was being extremely selfish. The people I state to love, I'm giving them pain. I'm only thinking of my pain and loss but not of Maan, Samaan, Armaan, Maanvi and Maansi's pain.) Geet hugging Dadimaa cried her heart out pouring out past four weeks of stress, tension and pain in form of tears. 

Seeing Geet's broken state from the window, Maan rushed in and took Geet in his arms and let her cry. Sensing Maan's warmth Geet broke their hug saying continously, "Hummei maaf kar dijiye humne aapka bahut dil dukhaya! Agar hummei apne bacche ka khone ka itna dukh hai toh aapko kitna hoga. Hummei maaf kar dijiye! I'm sorry!" (Please forgive me, I gave you lot of pain Maan! If I'm in state of shock and grief so must you. Please forgive me. I'm sorry!)

Maan could no longer remain immune and aloof and tears started rolling from his eyes as well. Savitri Devi left the room giving couple privacy to share their  pain and grief together! Maan hugged Geet in his strong muscular arms and said in a broken voice, "Abhi tak maine jo bhi kiya Doctor Aunty ki advice par kiya. Tum samjh nahi sakti ho ki tumse abortion ki baat kehte mera dil kitni baar toota hain!" (Whatever I have done so far has been on doctor's advice. You can't imagine how each and everytime I spoke of aborting my child my heart broke!) 

Maan said caressing Geet's face with tears streaming down his face. Both were in each others arms were sharing their pain with each other and felt some solace. When Maan calmed down, he remembered Geet's weakened state, slowly he lay down with Geet on her hospital bed. 

Both the parents finally mourned the loss of their child together. Child who was the symbol of their love! Though the child had not come to the outer world but he was always present in his parent's heart since conception!

Maan since the time of his contract marriage was slowly discovering  different aspects of love. Hence, by now he had truly understood the meaning of true "LOVE". Love is not only saying "I Love You",but meaning it, be it by expression, action or care! Love means not only loving a person's good qualities but accepting his/her's bad qualities as well! Love means to prevent your loved one from doing wrong no matter how much it displeases your loved one. Love means not doing things that give only you happiness but doing things which gives your loved one happiness. Love is not only supporting your loved one in happy times but also supporting your beloved in times of pain, unhappiness and sadness. Above all, "LOVE HAS NO BEGINNING AND NO END!"

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

THE END

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghdpurvaferdouzAakshithamalkishah-jahanlalitha63kannu17sathiyapalaninikitaagarwal06gantapragnajaAhmadalliperu.c.patelkrishna.nityajaya343434Whitepigeonpreet.harmanrostcute_mishaSHAJADHAnehag20mlaran852piyabulsaravspldazzlingnikkipari1689ja1970nitika20Riti.ksree10mishtypiehira2010deep002GeetMeetkajal2005deepa111nakh5683piya27DoracakeambbihamayurmaaneetAlameluswapna.ppriyasreekabslocksangeldream14sanum23love2_soma-Gemini-prerna1aparna3011heemasomaniT.Perujasika08vrinda22khwaishfanpriya_21singh24tabby999

SHAJADHA Senior Member
SHAJADHA
SHAJADHA

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Awesome and emotional update
Thanks for pm

LM1991

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged