piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow awesome update yaar

Ek epilogue toh banta hai yaar
nitya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved this story, have been reading it in one go since yesterday. Amazing presentation and writing skills. 
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for epilogue 
please do give it
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                                  [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

EPILOGUE 1

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!

THREE MONTHS LATER
Two and a half months had passed and Maan did not leave Geet even for a minute to brood. He saw to all her needs be it medical, emotional or physical! As it was a stressful miscarriage, doctor had forbidden any sexual intercourse between Maan and Geet. Hence, Geet had come with children after two half months of the horrifying incident at XYZ auditorium and her miscarriage to Vallabhgarh as Rajmata and Maharani Sumitra were worried about her. Although Maan was very unhappy with this decision but tried to understand Geet's need for maternal pampering. Doctors had also managed to pull Mohinder out of his critical phase but now his diet and health has to be carefully monitored due rupturing of his small intestine. Geet finally forgave her father seeing his selfless act in order to save her. Mohinder was slowly accepted in Geet's family life. In Vallabhgarh Mohinder was treated as their respected "Jawaai-sa" and in KM as "Bade Nanu" and KB as "Nanu". Although quadruplets vocabulary was developing slowly but it still took effort to understand them. Worst was Armaan who was extremely lazy in talking but very active. He could move from one corner to another in split second. Samaan was very industrious who would sit in a place and would not move till he finished his activity i.e. whether it was building blocks or trying to walk just like his father. Maanvi was like a "beauty queen" was very bothered about her looks, clothes and shoes. Maansi was happy go lucky with no demands but having a true "terrible two" syndrome. Maximum fights were between Armaan and Maanvi! Geet now a days was getting tired handling 4 of them and was thinking of keeping additional help!

It was a week since Geet was at Vallabhgarh, children were missing Maan a lot especially Samaan and Maansi. Geet was also missing Maan terribly but could not say in open due to shyness and the age old etiquette! Whereas in Delhi it was no better for Maan who was missing his love and his 4 cuties a lot. Seeing Maan's grumpy, irritable and short tempered behaviour, Vicky suggested, "Maan Bhai aap Jaipur kyun nahi chale jaate. KC aur BC ka jo joint venture hai uski progress dekhne ke liye!" (Bro, why don't you go to Jaipur. You can go and have a look on the progress of KC and BC's joint venture.)

"Vicky tum theek keh rahe ho magar yahaan ka kaam kaun dekhegaa? Dad se mai kya keh kar jaaon? Jaipur chala bhi gayaa toh Geet aur bacche toh Vallabhgarh mei hain!" (Vicky you are right! But if I leave for Jaipur who will look after the work here? What reason will I give Dad? Even if I go to Jaipur, Geet and kids are at Vallabhgarh.)

"Haan magar bhabhi aur cuties Vallabhgarh mei hi toh hain. Jaipur aur Vallabhgarh ke beech sirf 45mins. se ek ghante ki doori hai. Thode din ki baat hai, Dad aur mai yahaan ka kaam dekh lenge!" (Yes bhabhi and cuties are in Vallabhgarh. But distance between Jaipur and Vallabhgarh by road is only 45mins. to an hour. You will be absent from office only for few days, which Dad and I can handle.)
Maan needed no other incentive and left next day after telling Savitri Devi & RK. He made Savitri Devi, RK, Vicky, Brij and Padmini promise not to tell anyone in Vallabhgarh of his arrival in Jaipur. 

As Geet was in Vallabhgarh, Rajmata, Maharaj and Maharani decided to take out muhurth (auspicious time) for marriage of Rajkunwar Udayveer with Rajkumari Priyamvada; and Rajkunwar Yashvardhan with Sukumari Parineeta. The muhurth was fixed for after six months which would be comfortable time for Geet as well as children would be 1yr. 9months by then as would be more independent. 

Geet was often worried about Varun and Sakshi as both were lonely. But whenever she mentioned Varun, Maan would give cold and monosyllable responses. Hence, she stopped mentioning them to Maan. Geet was relaxing one day when Brij came flustered and requested Geet to come to Jaipur at once for sometime as his secretary, Sakshi has quit since she is getting married Dr. Varun Shah. Geet was shocked but was extremely delighted to know that her two closest but lonely friends have decided to get married. Geet immediately left with Brij and children for Jaipur. On reaching Brij's haveli they were shocked but extremely happy to see Maan. Brij, Padmini, Geet, Rishi, Sam, Amy, Avi and Maansi had a very nice and relaxing time in Jaipur. Maan made Geet promise not to tell about his presence in Vallabhgarh. After a week of holiday, Khurana's left for Delhi after talking to Rajmata, Maharaj and Maharani on telephone in Vallabhgarh. Rajmata was a little upset but keeping a straight Royal face said,"Gudiya agli baar aap Vallbhgarh tab aayiyegaa jab chote "Jawaai-sa" Delhi se bahaar gaye hon." (Gudiya, next time you only come to Vallabhgarh when Maan is not in Delhi.) Making Geet realise that she has hurt her elders by this impulsive behaviour of hers.

SIX MONTHS LATER
Today Geet was happiest as her Veer bhai-sa, Yash bhai-sa and Varun were finally married to their lady loves! 

(Rajkunwar Udayveer with Rajkumari Priyamvada)

(Rajkunwar Yashvardhan with Sukumari Parineeta)

(Varun and Sakshi)

Throughtout the ceremonies everyone was teasing Vicky and Meera that when will they get married? Meera was already in love with Vicky but refused to say "yes" as Vicky had still not confessed his love to Meera. As it was a personal matter no one interfered, but only the family was pulling Meera and Vicky's legs. Having mercy on them, Geet made everyone shut up saying that its their private affair. She also threatened them saying "Vicky bhaiya aur Meera Didi, hum aapko kuch aur samay de rahe hain sochne ke liye. Agar aap log shaadi karne ke liye tyaar nahi hue to hum aap dono ki kaheen aur shaadi karaa denge!" (Vicky bhaiya aur Meera Didi, I'm giving you sometime to make up your minds. If you are still not sure, we'll get you married to someone else.) Meera was scared hearing this bit Vicky was still uneffected.

THREE YEARS LATER
Quadruplets were now 4years and 9months, one day Dr. Shashank and Meera were over at Khurana's for a friendly visit. When everyone was gathered and sipping their tea or coffee Geet said, "Chachaji, humne Meera didi ke liye ek ladka dekha hai. Baaki baath cheeth toh humne kar li hai, kewal ladke ke parivaarwale aap se aur Meera didi se milna chahte hain." (Uncle, I have found a prospective groom for Meera didi. I have done all the formal talks but the groom's family would like to talk to you and Meera Didi before they finalise the alliance.)
Hearing this comment Vicky choked on his coffee.

"Accha kiya beta. Ladka kya karta hai?"(Thank you my dear. What does the future bridegroom do?)

"London mein Construction company ka maalik hai! Naam hai Ankit Gupta." (He is an owner of a London Construction. His name is Ankit Gupta.)

"Geet beta, Gupta Construction ke MD ke baare mei baath kar rahi ho?" (Geet are you talking about the MD of Gupta Construction?) RK enquired.

"Ji Baba!"

"Geet bahut badhiya rishta hai aur Meera ke Architectural skills bhi kaam mei aayenge!" (Geet excellent match and Meera's Architectural skills will also not be wasted!) Savitri Devi supported.

"Bhabhi aap yeh kaise kar sakti hain? Ankit Gupta pehle ek divorcee aur do bacchon ka baap hai!" (Bhabhi how can you do this? Ankit Gupta is a divorcee and father of two children.) Vicky complained.

"Kyun Vicky bhaiya? Meera Didi aap ke confession ke intezaar mei pichle chhe saal se beithin hai. Aur kitna intezaar karengi. Kyun Meera Didi aapko koi kasht hai iss rishte se?" (Why Vicky bhaiya? Meera Didi has waited for your confession for past 6 years. How much longer will she wait? Meera Didi do you have any issues with this alliance?) Geet winked looking at Meera's direction.

"Bhabhi mai Mr. Ankit Gupta se milne ke liye tyaar hoon!"(Bhabhi, I'm ready to meet Mr. Ankit Gupta) Meera agreed. Making Vicky dumb founded.

Please press "like" and comment (if possible)

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update maan was taking good vare of geet after her miscarriage geet hhad gone to her maayka fro the cahnge was needed with her kids who had become too naughty and was very difficult for geet to handle them maan was missing hsi wife and kids so went to meet her by giving them surprose geet was happy taht along with her bros her doc friuend was also getting married geet agve vicky time to confeass to meera or she will get her married to someone else vocky after making wait meera for 6 yrs still didnt confess geet bought an alliance for meera who is a divorcee and has 2 kids vicky shocked but meera agreed to see him
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for pm
Nice part
Waiting for next
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice epilogue 
Waiting for next update 

mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahah awwwnn maan makiing pplz life hell missing geet.. thats funny vicky is such an idiot he needed this dose by geet.. ab ayega mazaa.. he took meera for granted.. superb taar cont soon hun
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful epi
loved it
thanks for pm