Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PREM YAA MRIGTRISHNA, Th.2, EPILOGUE 2 & 3 Pg. 92 **24/10/16 - Page 22

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
                                        [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 50 (C)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!

With stealthily step i.e. cat waiting to pounch on its favourite prey, mouse, Rahul entered Geet's room without making any noise. He slowly removed a sharp evil looking dagger camouflaged in his blanket like robe. He raised his hand holding the dagger and in the night light the point of dagger twinkled like a star. Rahul was about to push the dagger through the sleeping form of Geet on the bed when his hand was held back in a vice like grip. The person twisted Rahul's hand behind so tight that the dagger fell from his hand. He turned Rahul with force and uncovered his face, "RAHUL MALHOTRA WELCOME TO MY DEN!"

"YOUR DEN?"

"YES MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S DEN!"

"But this is hospital and Geet's room!"

"Was Geet's room, now she is where you can't even touch her!"

"Magar mujhe to mere contact ne..." Rahul said but stopped realising that he is admitting to his deed. (But my contact...?)

"Tumhara contact yeh hai naa" (This is your contact?) Maan said showing a new trainee nurse, making Rahul flabbergasted at Maan futurist thinking and his being caught red handed. Maan signalled his body gaurds, "Le jaao inn dono ko! Tumhei maloom hai, ki kya karna hai inke saath!" (Take away both of them! You know what has to be done with both of them?)

"Nahi mujhe Police ko saunp do!" (Please hand me over to Police!)
"Mujhe Army ko saunp do!" (Please hand me over to Army!)
"Mai tumhare saath nahi jaaonga Maan Singh Khurana." (I will not go with you Maan Singh Khurana) Rahul started getting hysterical so Maan's body gaurds tied a cloth on his mouth and covered his face so he doesn't shout and scream alerting hospital administration and disturbing the in house patients. Then tied hands behind his back and put the pistal's nozzle behind in between his shoulder blades and took him away.
The body gaurds tied the young nurse's hand behind. Maan came near and said in an extremely quite and deadly voice, "Aaj tumne Maan Singh Khurana ko dhokha diya hai, iski tumhei kadi sazaa milegi!" (Today you have betrayed Maan Singh Khurana, so you will be severely punishment!)

The nurse fell on Maan's feet and said, "Sir mujhe maaf kar dijiye! Mere ghar mei mai ek akeli kamaane wali hoon. Meri parivaar mei -- ek beemaar maa aur do chote bhai behan hain. Mere Papa kuch mahine pehle guzar gaye hain! Meri Maa ko cancer hai jiske operation ke liye mujhe paise chahiye hain. Kyunki mujhe sirf do mahine hue hain Khurana Hospitals join kare mai loan nahi le sakti hoon. Iss liye jab isne meri Maa ka ilaaj karaane ka vaada kiya aur mujhe sirf isse Mrs. Khurana ke room ke baare mei battana thaa mai maan gayi. Isne kahaa thaa ki yeh unse pyaar karta hai aur ek baar unhei dehna chahta hai. Agar aap ko meri baat par vishwaas nahi toh aap mere ghar chalkar dekh lijiye." (Sir, please forgive me! I'm the only earning member in my family. My family consist of a sick mother and two young siblings. My father died few months back. My mother is suffering from cancer which requires operation but we don't have any money for it. As its been only two months since I joined Khurana Hospitals, I'm not entitled for a loan as well. So when Rahul said that he will pay for my mother's treatment if I tell him Mrs. Khurana's room as he loves her, I couldn't refuse. If you don't believe me you can visit my home.)

"Tum wohi ho naa jisne pichali baar mujhe meri wife ke room mei jaane se roka thaa." (You are the same nurse who stopped me from entering my wife's room?) Ashamed she nodded yes. "Tumhara naam kya hai?" (What is your name?)

"Parineeta Bakshi yaa Pari."

Maan looked in his body gaurds' direction and said, "Isse chodh do! Rahul ko humare adde par lekar jaao, mai aata hoon!" (Leave her! But take Rahul to my den.) Maan's body gaurds left with struggling Rahul."Aao mere saath!" (Come with me!) Maan ordered. Maan and Pari both left for Pari's home. When Pari opened the door, Maan saw a small but fairly neat and clean house. Two children about 12 & 10yrs. age studying and a middle aged lady relaxing on a rocking chair. At a glance, Maan understood, that everything Pari said was true. Just then Pari's brother saw her and said, "Didi, Maa ki dawaa lekar aayin woh khatam ho gayi hai. Yeh kaun hain?" (Didi, have you got mother's medicines as they have got over? Who is this gentlemen?) 

Hearing voices Pari's mother got up and said, "Beta tum aa gayeen? Tumhare saath kaun hain." (You are back my dear? Who is accompanying you?)

"Maa yeh Mr. Maan Singh Khurana hain, Khurana Hospitals ke maalik. Mrs. Khurana ne aaj subah humare hospital mein chaar bacchon ko janam diya hai." (He is Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, owner of Khurana Hospitals. Mrs. Khurana delivered four babies today morning in the hospital.)

"Mubarak ho beta! Mai chai aur mithai laati hoon!" (Congratulations my son! I'll bring tea and sweets.)

"Nahi Ma'am! Mujhe der ho rahi hai, mai chalta hoon. Nurse Bakshi, I would like to meet you tomorrow in Dr. Gupta's cabin." (No thank you Ma'am! I'm getting late, I have to leave.)

Pari quickly rushed behind Maan saying, "Please Sir forgive me! Don't fire me!'

In a crisp professional tone Maan replied, "As this is your first mistake, Nurse Bakshi, I forgive you. However, I would like to discuss a business proposition with you. Please be in front of Dr. Gupta's cabin at 10:00am sharp tomorrow morning!" Maan walked out of Pari's home without looking back.

Location: Undisclosed Cottage in forest area a little distance away from Delhi 

After leaving Pari's home, it took Maan two hours to reach his den. When he reached his den from outside he could hear screams of Sasha and Dev. "Hummei chod do, humne kuch nahi kiya. Jo kuch kiya hai, iss Rahul ne." (Please let us go, we have done nothing. Whatever has been done, has been done by Rahul.) Sasha pleaded.

"Rahul arms bechta hai. Terrorists ke saath mila hai, hum nahi! Hummei chodh do, hum Police aur Army ke saamne apna jurm kabool kar lenge!" (Raghul sells arms. He has connection with terrorist not us. Please leave us we will confess our crimes in front of Police and Army!)

"Tum dono apne leader ke saath gaddari (traitor) kar rahe ho." (You both are betraying your teacher!) Rahul said in anger.

"Kaunsa leader? Kaisa leader? Ek leader apne followers ko chodkar nahi bhagta!" (Who leader? Which leader? A leader doesn't leave his followers in danger and run away!) Dev said in an belittling manner.

Sasha and Dev were left alone for few hours in this cottage. The rumour was that this cottage was haunted. But how true the rumour was no one knew. Only one thing was true that after spending few hours here no one remained the same. This was Dev and Sasha's condition after just spending few hours in the cottage but both Sasha and Dev were in the same room and at same time in front of one another, and still they got so scared. Maan walked in and both Sasha and Dev caught Maan's feet and begged, "Maan Sir, please hummei maaf kar dijiye. Hum phir kabhi aap ke aur Geet ke khilaaf kuch nahi karenge!" (Maan Sir! Please forgive us! We will never do anything against you and Geet!) Sasha begged from both their behalf.

"MRS. KHURANA BOLO!" (CALL HER MRS. KHURANA !) Maan reprimanded. 

"Hum Mrs. Khurana ki taraf aankh utthakar bhi nhi dekhenge, promise!" (We will never ever look in the direction of Mrs. Khurana, we promise!) Dev also supported Sasha's statement.

"Theek hai! Agar tum dono apne vaade se mukare toh mai tumhei phir yaheen band kar donga! (Looking at his body gaurd) Sasha aur Dev ko Commando Udayveer ke supurth kar do. Rahul yahaan aaj raat akela bandh rahega!" (Alright! If you ever break your promise, I'll again leave you here. (Looking at his body gaurd) hand over Sasha and Dev to Commando Udayveer.)
Maan was about to walk out when Rahul said, "Jaao, jaao! Mai kissi se nahi darta bhoot, chudrail, dayan waghera." (Go! GO! I'm not scared of ghosts, witches and supernatural things!) Maan gave Rahul an evil smirk and left. Maan reached the exit door of the room and whispered in his body gaurd's ear, "Do ghante baad yaa jab yeh behosh ho jaaye, toh isse Army Head Quarters he saamne iss phenk aana!" (After two hours or when he faints, throw him in front of Army Head Quarters)

Maan finally relaxed that for time being, in his, Geet's and their children's life, Sasha, Dev and Rahul's presence is deleted. Maan was now a happy and relaxed man ready to enjoy his family life!

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Friends,
Hi!
I thereby conclude my writings in Season 1. The Prem yaa Mrigtrishna has ended, hope to give you an epilogue next week. From June to September I will not be active on IF as I'm shifting my apartment. Will resume once things settle. It was a real pleasure to come in contact with such encouraging friends. 
All the best to each and everyone of my IF Friends! πŸ˜Š
LM

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the Pms
I will read after my exams
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb updates. Maan and Veer managed to save Geet but she lost consciousness and was trasported to KH. Babies and Geet are all fine. Rahul also caught so finally peace in maaneet life. 
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww that were really fab updates πŸ‘
Maan and the army officers saved geet..
Geet gave birth to 4 cute babies...
I really loved the names that u chose for babies..
Maan finally caught all those 3 ba****ds and showes them real hell...
Aww i m gonna miss ur story yar..
I wish u come back soon with another amazing story..
Thanku for pm
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great ending
liked it...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful updates πŸ‘
Rahul escaped... Dev n sasha in custody 
Geet's water bag opened due to firing sound 
Geet n babies all fine 
Geet named all her kids with maan's name😎
Finally rahul caught... 
Eagerly waiting for the epilogue
Will miss your stories... Will be waiting 
Edited by -padmarao- - 7 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous
Finally all caught
Lovely names of babies
Continue soon
Thank for pm
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely triple update veer ran to save geet maan though was reprimanded not to interfere in the mission but maan is maan he couldn't help it he ran to save to save his mishty who was scared seeing all the firing rahul did try to save himself but veer foiled his plan geets water broke maan took her to hospital her operation done children born but geet was critical Sasha dev and rahul escaped maan ordered his men to find them he was begging geet to come back she gained conscious maan so happy geet named her kids matching with maan she loves him so much maan had rahul as when he came to kill geet he caught as the nurse who helped him also caught but maan left her as she was in need for money Sasha dev begging for forgiveness maan had plans to torture rahul and then leave him near army headquarters 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think teeno gaya kaam se...pehle maan aur abb udayveer...

awesome updates...

loved dem very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely updatse...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

going to miss u dear...