Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally finished reading all updates.
Fabulous updates. 
Waiting for next update.
nehag20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii.. 1st time I m read ur this ff .. its just awesome ... 1st time in any ff wrtier used shudh Hindi ..OMG .. I can't believe ..that I read this much Hindi in my life .. but thank to u ... plzzz pm me when u ll updating next part .. I want to know what happen after Geet faint ...plzzz.. its request u...
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Read all parts in a go
Plzz do pm me from next parts
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chapter 59 (A)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!

Before Geet could loose her consciousness she called "MAAAN!" Then everything went black. Maan was watching Geet with hawk eyes since she stood at the witness stand. Maan was escstatic hearing that he is going to become a father again but there was a doubt in his mind if its true or Geet has just said this to save him. He could see Geet getting restless as she was standing for too long. 

Just then she started rubbing her temples and Maan became alert. Maan got up and walked towards her as fast as he could. Both the lawyers & the judge were busy in trying to calm hysterical Sasha down. Hearing Geet's painful "MAAAN!" he broke into a run and just managed to hold His Mishty in his arms before she collapsed in dead faint! Maan's continous plea of asking his Mishty to get up in form of "Geet, GeET, GEEET!" broke the concentration of sparring lawyers & the judge with Sasha. KB immediately rushed near Geet and said, "Geetu, utt baccha!" (Geetu, get up my child!) But she did not respond. Mr. Mukherjee sprinkled water on her face but it didn't work. Then Justice Chowdhary's voice boomed, "Inspector call the ambulance at once! Court dismissed and next hearing will be tomorrow."
Maan was still trying to arouse Geet from her faint but could not. Just then ambulance arrived and under intense security Maan and Geet were rushed to the ambulance.  Admist non-stop flashes of camera and continous volley of questions,
"Mr. Khurana, what happened to Rajkumari Gayatri?" 
"Mr. Khurana, do you think you will be acquitted?" 
"Mr. Khurana, were you having an affair with Sonia Sikhand?" 
"Were you cheating on your wife?" 
"Are the quadruplets really your children or..." As the questions were slowly being aimed below the belt, Maan  temper was now rising. Before he could retaliate physically with the reporters, KB came between Maan and the reporters and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, I implore you to please give us way as Rajkumari Gayatri is extremely unwell and needs immediate medical attention. We will soon hold a press conference and answer all your questions! Please give us way!" When the media personnel moved a little back to let Geetand Mohinder's stretchers pass through KB said,"Thank you for understanding!" Then KB signalled Maan's body gaurds and security at once surrounded Maan and Geet, till Geet's stretcher entered the ambulance along with Maan. Now not only the media disappointed but also Sasha was  furious at thought of Geet becoming a mother again with Maan's child. Sasha made a vow that she will kill Geet & her unborn baby and make Maan hers!

Ambulance sped fast crossing all the red lights. Maan had already called and informed Dr. Girija Chauhan and Dr. Shashank. Dr. Chauhan along with her team were ready and wheeled Geet in. After 20 mins., Dr. Chauhan came out and said, "Maan its true that Geet is two weeks pregnant but its not a safe pregnancy as the fertilized ovum is embedded in fallopian tube and not the uterus, its called "Ectopic Pregnancy"!"

"Meaning?"

"Its a "high risk" pregnancy. Sometimes the ovum slides and gets implanted in uterus and sometimes not. If it does NOT slide to uterus and continues growing in fallopian tube, it can rupture the fallopian tube. It can also be fatal for the mother. What I'm saying is 'advice Geet to go for an abortion' !"

"Aunty, for me nothing is more important than Geet's life but she will not agree to an abortion!"

"Try and convince her as there is very low chances of foetus surviving anyway. By aborting the foetus we can save Geet's life and her fallopian tube for future pregnancy!!" Shocking Maan and Dr. Shashank.

TWO WEEKS LATER
Last two weeks have been agonising for Maan and Geet. Maan tried all ways to convince Geet for abortion by being loving, by blackmailing and by even loosing his temper but it was of no use as Geet refused to budge! Next day, Court had ruled in Maan's favour after Geet's statement and proofs! Maan was acquitted from all stated crimes! Sasha and Sonia were charged with defamation of an honourable man and tampering with the proofs. Constable Kaamini Chopra who was now suspended from Police force was charged with taking bribe on duty and treason. 

Today Maan was to honour his idol, his mentor and his Guru in the business world, Mr. Subhashchandra Mittal(SCM). Mr. Mittal was a pioneer in business circles for few innovations and thereby getting BEST BUSINESSMAN OF THE YEAR for ten consecutive years till Maan started getting the award for past three years. He did not want to leave Geet in her present state of sad, depressed and tense frame of mind, hence, wanted to take Geet for the ceremony as well but could not! Award ceremony being a highly official gathering,due to tight security only awardees, presenters and administrators were given the invitation card.  When Maan told this to Geet apologetically, Geet said not to worry as due to her maternal duties and poor health she can't anyway go. Although the real reason was something else known only to Geet! 

Maan was dressed in his black tuxedo looking extremely handsome and dashing making Geet miss several heart beats seeing her magnificent husband dressed to kill. She said lovingly, "Abb aap humari chinta chodhiye aur Mittal Uncle ki khushi mein shaamil huye! Kissi hot-hot, gori-gori ladki ke peeche matt bhaagiyegaa!" (Now stop worrying about me! Celebrate Mittal Uncle's joy! Don't run after hot-hot and fair girls!) Geet said with a possessive tone.

"Mujhe jo hot-hot, gori-gori ladki chahiye thee woh toh meri bahaaon mein hai!" (The hot and fair girl I wanted is already in my arms.) 

Maan gathered Geet in his tight embrace and kissed her passionately till Geet was gasping for breathe. "Tum mera intezaar matt karna wahaan bahut samay lagega!" (Don't wait for me, I'll be late!)

"Hum bhi bass abhi bacchon ko khaana khilaakar sonne jaa rahe hain!" (Yes, I'll just feed the children & make them sleep, then I'll also go to bed.) Geet said as a matter of fact rubbing her neck and lower back. Finally Maan relaxed after past two stressful weeks. He always admired Geet's beauty and professionalism. But in these past two weeks, Maan saw Geet's intelligence, grit and stubborness!

Maan reached the venue got involved in talking to his other contemperory businessmen. Brij and Mohinder were also there. Suddenly Maan bumped into Veer and another well buit man and Maan asked in a suprised fashion,"Veer tum yahaan? Magar...!" (Veer your are here? But...!)

"Jeeja-sa, aap dheere boliye hum undercover mission par hain. Yeh humare saath is mission par kaam kar rahen hain ACP Abhimanyu Ranawat." (Maan softly, I'm on an undercover mission. This is ACP Abhimanyu Ranawat, who is working with us.) "Abhi, yeh hain,Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, Geet ke pati!" (Abhi, this is Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Geet's husband!) Veer introduced both the men. Maan and Abhi shook hands.

"Accha toh woh aap hi hain jiss ke pyaar mein Geet pagal hui jaa rahi thee!" (Oh! So you are the one Geet is crazy about!)

"Abhi, tum kya kehna chaaha rahe ho?" (Abhi, what are you saying?) Veer questioned. Abhimanyu narrated about his and Geet's first meeting and their friendship. How they opened their hearts to each other regarding their rocky love life etc. Maan went to his jealous and possessive mode when he heard about Abhi & Geet's friendship. But hearing the whole story and about Abhi being engaged to Aditi he calmed down slightly!

Soon the award ceremony started and all the awardees were facilated. Last was the award for Pioneering contributions in the field of business. Maan rose to give Mr. Subhash Chandra Mittal (SCM) the award. Geet had reached the hall just in time with Vicky. While everyone was looking at the stage, Geet was looking around at audience, Media personnel, waiters, waitresses & bar tenders. Just then she saw a beared guy with a camera in his hands and wearing a cap & sunglasses making Geet suspicious. She also saw a waitress romping around in extremely short dress with heavy make up and buck teeth sticking out. Pointing at the two strange looking persons, Geet told Vicky, "Bhaiya, aap inn dono ko dekh rahe hain?" (Vicky do you see those two?) Vicky nodded. "Jaa kar Veer bhai-sa aur Abhi se kahiye ki woh Rahul or Sasha hain. Jaldi keejiye! JAAYIYE!" (Inform Bhai-sa and Abhi at once. Hurry! GO!)

"Bhabhi, Magar aap?" (Bhabhi, but you?)

"Hummein kuch nahi hoga." (Nothing will happen to me.)
Unknown to Geet two pair of eyes had seen Geet's entry. Mohinder was surprised to see Geet at the venue but seeing the grim and tense expression on her face he understood that all is not well. As Geet was approaching the stage, Sasha picked up the pistol hidden in her skirt and fired. Mohinder just covered Geet with himself in time and bullet pierced through the left side of his abdomen making him drop unconscious. Meanwhile, Geet slowly and stealthily went on stage from hidden side entrance and stood in front of red trajectory beam focused on Maan's left side while he was presenting award. Rahul was so much in concentration to hit his bull's eye i.e. not to miss Maan, that he didn't realise when Geet came and stood before Maan. Before Geet could push Maan or get both of them out of the way, Rahul pulled the trigger!

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                                       [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chapter 59 (B)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

Hearing two thuds sounds so close to Maan and SCM, they turned and were horrified to see Mohinder and Geet were lying on the floor. Mohinder was unconscious and bleeding profusely. 

(Please ignore Dadimaa)

Geet was holding her stomach with one hand and clutching to Maan's trouser leg with other hand and yelping in pain "Humara baccha! Humara baccha! Maan humare bacche ko bacchaiye!" (My baby! My baby! Maan please save our baby!!)

Then she fainted. Before the gathered audience could realise what's going on, Veer and Abhi ordered on the mic, "SECURE ALL DOORS! SECURE ALL DOORS! SECURE ALL DOORS! RED ALERT!"
Whereas Maan and SCM were trying to revive Geet and Mohinder respectively.

Seeing their cover blown and target missed Rahul and Sasha tried escaping from back door but were cornered. Seeing no way of escaping, both started firing along with few of Rahul's henchmen, forcing armed forces and police to counter fire! Intense cross firing was going on from both sides and Geet and Mohinder's conditions were deteriorating. Although ambulance was waiting at the main entrance of the auditorium but due to cross firing, doors could not be opened. Mohinder's wound was bleeding from beginning but now even Geet had started bleeding. Although bullet had just brushed past Geet's right arm but unknown to anyone  present there as all were men, Geet's miscarriage had happened. The baby Geet was fighting tooth and nail to keep was no more!

After half an hour of cross firing there was complete silence. Rahul, Sasha and Rahul's henchmen were lying dead in their own pool of blood. There were casualities also in the Army and Police forces. Two Army officers of Veer's unit and three officers from Police force of Abhimanyu's unit were lying lifeless on the carpeted floor as they were unprepared for sudden firing by Rahul and Sasha! Finally the doors of the auditorium were opened and paramedics rushed in. 

On both  Mohinder and Geet oxygen masks were placed and both were wheeled to the ambulance with Maan accompanying them. Vicky followed the ambulance in Maan's black Mercedes. Another ambulance came and carried the bodies of the martyred Army and Police personnel who had give up their lives for the protection and security of their motherland! Ambulance rushed carrying father and daughter but alas it was too late! Geet had already lost her unborn child and Mohinder was in his last leg of life.  In the ambulance, neither Mohinder nor Geet regained consciousness despite of continous efforts by Paramedics. Maan who was sitting holding Geet's hand and caressing her face was unable to bear seeing his love and his wife in this unconscious state any longer, and asked the paramedic and nurse treating Geet. "What's wrong with my wife?"

"Sir, was your wife pregnant?" Paramedic answered.

"Yes she was four weeks pregnant. WHY?"

"I'm sorry to say sir but during the encounter inside the auditorium and with our reaching late, she has undergone a miscarriage and lost her unborn baby!"

"WHAT????"

"I'm Sorry Sir on your loss! Nurse, how is this gentleman's pulse?"

"Very weak sir. I don't know whether he will make it to the hospital!"

"Don't stop keep trying. First try to control his bleeding! Sir (addressing Maan) do you know the name of this person and any of his kin."

"Yes. His name Mohinderlal Handa. He is my wife's biological father!"

"Oh! I'm sorry sir but Mr. Handa doesn't have much time." By now Ambulance had reached Khurana Hospitals and both the stretchers were wheeled in Accident & Emergency Room (AER).

Vicky had called KM to inform Nakul about Maan, Geet and his being away from home for the night as they were at the hospital which was overheard by Savitri Devi and Ranjit. After lot of threatening by elders and hesistation by Nakul, he was finally forced to tell the whole incident to the elders. Hearing which Savitri Devi and Ranjit rushed to the hospital leaving quadruplets with Meera, Pinky and domestic help. They had just reached the AER, when the doctors came out after examining both the patients. First Dr. Girija Chauhan spoke,"Ma'am, Maan, and Sir, I regret to inform you that Geet had a miscarriage during ther encounter at XYZ Auditorium. Hence, she has lost lot of blood and is very weak." Stunning Savitri Devi and Ranjit Singh Khurana.

"Maan, kya tumhei Geet ki pregnancy ke baare mein patta thaa?" (Maan did you know about Geet's pregnancy?) Savitri Devi questioned in a cold and no nonsense voice.

"Haan!" (Yes!)

"Toh hummein..." (Then why...?)

"Maine hi manna kiya tha Ma'am. Kyunki Geet ki pregnancy "high risk" pregnancy thee!" (I had requested him not to tell you all Ma'am. As Geet's pregnancy is "high risk".) Dr. Girija Chauhan replied before Savitri Devi could scold Maan.

"Matlab?" (Meaning?) Angry RK said.

"The fertilized ovum was embedded in fallopian tube and not the uterus, this kind of pregnancy is called "Ectopic Pregnancy" Sometimes in course of time the ovum slides and gets implanted in uterus and sometimes not. If it does NOT slide to uterus and continues growing in fallopian tube, it can rupture the fallopian tube. If that happens, it can be fatal for the mother. Hence, I thought not to tell you all so as to not disappoint you. Maan and I were trying to convince Geet to undergo an abortion so that we could save her and her fallopian tube. But she was being very emotional, impractical and stubborn! Anyway today's intense sounds of firing caused trauma to the 4week old foetus and dislodged it. Thereby nature took its natural course and expelled the foetus from Geet's body."

"I hope MY Geet's life is no longer in danger! How is Geet's health? Is her fallopian tube intact?"

"Maan beta, relax and don't worry! Your Geet is physically fine but I can't say about her emotional state as she was really praying hard to give birth to this child. You as a family will now have to support her. Dr. Garg will now tell you regards Mr. Mohinderlal Handa's health. Excuse me!"

"I also like Dr. Chauhan bring a sad news. Mr. Handa does not have much time to live. Hence, I suggest you call next of his kin. I believe Mrs. Khurana is Mr. Handa's daughter but presently she is unconscious?"

"Yes doctor." Vicky replied.

"I suggest you all meet him till someone of kin arrives!"

"Dr. Garg, where is Mr. Handa's room?" Savitri Devi enquired. A nurse directed Savitri Devi. Once Savitri Devi left, Dr. Garg continued, "I'm not aware of what you personal problems are but Sir, Mr. Handa is in lot of pain as the bullet pierced his small intestine and he is bleeding profusely. He in his delirious state is only calling for "GEET". Who is Geet here?" Looking at RK.

Just then a nurse came running and said, "Maan Sir, Maan Sir, Mrs. Khurana is calling you!" Maan rushed following the nurse. Maan went to Geet's room, where she was sitting with her right hand in a sling and emotionless face. She did not react to even opening of the door. 

Slowly Maan approached her hospital bed and placed his gentle hand on her shoulder, making Geet slightly turn in Maan's direction. Seeing Maan, Geet immediately came out of her trance and touched Maan's shoulders, arms and chest to ensure that he is alright. "Aap theek hain naa? Aap ko Rahul ki goli toh nahi lagi?" (I hope you are fine? Rahul's bullet did not hurt you!)

"Yeh Maan tab tak theek hai jab tak iski Mishty theek kyunki meri Mishty toh mere liye Bhagwaan aur meri mauth se bhi do baar ladlee hai. Agar phir..." (Maan will always be alright till my Mishty is alright. Because my Mishty has fought with God and my death. If ever again...)
Geet covered Maan's mouth before he could talk further.

"Geet ke hote hue uske Maan ko kuch nahi hoga!"(As long as Geet is alive nothing will happen to her Maan!)
But Maan took her hand which was on his lips and caressed it in between his both palms saying, "Mishty tum kaisi ho?" (Mishty how are you feeling?)

"Ek Maa kaisi hogi jisne apne bacche ko apni aakhon ke saamne marte dekha hai! Hum uss haivaan Rahul aur daayan Sasha ko abb nahi chodhenge! Unhone ne humare bacche ko maara hai! " (How will a mother feel who has seen her baby die in front of her eyes? I will never leave that Devil Rahul and that witch Sasha! They are cause of my baby's death.)

"Geet, Rahul aur Sasha ki mauth ho gayi hai!" (Geet, Rahul and Sasha are no longer alive!)

"Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta. Aap jhoot bol rahe hain." (No this can't be! You are lying!)

"Nahi beta, Maan sach keh raha hai. Apke ajaname bacche ke saath-saath unn dono ki bhi mauth ho gayi hai." (No my dear, Maan is telling the truth! Along with death your unborn child, they both have also died!) Savitri Devi supported Maan who had just walked in Geet's room.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very emotional update
rahul n sasha killed by arm force in cross firing
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
very emotional
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely double update geet was abt to faint maan caught her he tried tio take to hospital but maedia and their question man was abt to burst but kb soomehow andled the situation docs told the pregnancy was harmful for both baby and geet as her uterus was too weak to hold the baby doc advised abortion but geet was against no matter how much maan tried geet didnt agree maan had to go to award function geet knw maans life is in danger she follwed him there where she saw 2 suspicios ppl they were sasha and rahiul while sasha targeted geet rahul targetd maan mohindar had seen geet targetd by sasha he ran to save  her while geet ran to save maan she lost her baby whille sahsa and rahul ranb to save themselves but were killed geet had a miscarriage while mohindar fighting for his life he is dying
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update 
Finally Rahul & Sasha die
Poor Geet lost her baby
Thanks for PM
Update soon