Posted: 7 years ago
wow..awesome update 
love it
nice name for kids love them 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: LM1991

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#cc0099">Dear Friends,</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#cc0099">Hi!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#cc0099">I thereby conclude my writings in Season 1. The Prem yaa Mrigtrishna has ended, hope to give you an epilogue next week. From June to September I will not be active on IF as I'm shifting my apartment. Will resume once things settle. It was a real pleasure to come in contact with such encouraging friends.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#cc0099">All the best to each and everyone of my IF Friends!😊</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5" color="#cc0099">LM
</font>

thanks 4 some wonderful stories! will miss ur updates! will u complete mrignaynani?
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on 50 updates! thanks 4 a superb FF! wonderfully written! awesome udpates! superbly written! Sasha n Dev caught bt Rahul explains! Geet water broke! she delivers the kids - 2 boys n 2 girls! Maan refuses 2 see the babies without Geet! Maan wants Rahul found! Geet gains consciousness! wonderful names - all have their dad's names attached! Geet explains y! Maan awed! Rahul is arrested! fab end!
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
great story and a good ending...glad everything worked out fine for maaneet..beautiful names for beautiful babies
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update finally they lived in Peace
Bring tears in my eyes the beautiful maaneet journey
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic updates dear, babies are born mother and babies are fit and healthy [:D/] 🥳
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb yaar.. Maan saved geet and his babies.. 2 girls and 2 boys.. Very sweet yaar.. Cont soon hun..
sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.triple bonanza.
Awesome end dear.
Really enjoyed a lot
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wah 4 babies
all are fine now

superb 
taahir004 thumbnail
Superb and Amazing Updates

I liked the way Maan distracted the Army officer just to get to Geet and I'm he did that so he could save Geet from Rahul's bullet but at that same time Geet needed medical care and it was made possible too
another highlight for me was the depth of Maan and Geet's love when his tears fell on her and maybe its due to that she came back to consciousness
Rahul , Sasha and Dev finally got what they deserve while Maan now can be with his wife and kids I also liked that the news channel made the announcement that Geet is Maan's wife so finally society know she and Maan are husband and wife