Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel13589 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sweeto_555

Yes you are right dear :) 

Much needed post!!
Somya deserve this chance... she is coming back onscreen after sooo long!!
M super superrr excited for her comeback!!
she will rock for sure..! 

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Commendable post buddy
All I can say is dont demotivate n be judgmental even before anything has happened. Let one prove their skills. Somya was natural in her previous acts . Letz eagerly wait to see her as Kaurwaki.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the same PH selected reem too, no1 seems to be happy with her either🥱 
no offence to her fans obviously u would defend her, but some ppl dnt suit the roles they do
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bisha1

Hey Guys I am a New Member here.😊

I've been reading all the posts and I was a silent reader of this forum.

I was reading the posts about the leap and being a Fan of this serial I am extremely happy of Somya playing this role of Kaurwaki. She's pretty and she will look perfect as a warrior princess.😊
You guys have been writing that the PH should have taken Sanjeeda instead of her! You have yourself read that the PH has chosen and FINALIZED her after Auditioning all the other ACTRESSES. So for me she has Already proven herslef. I mean the PH has obviously seen something in her that the turned down all the other actresses and have Chosen her.
I am sure she WILL do complete JUSTICE to the role and will prove her Worth.

My point is that why being so judgemental so soon ? I'm sure 👏she will amaze us Cuz she was able to amaze and impress the PH. She deserves a warm welcome from all the fans

And not to forget, I just recently read that she just came back from America and took training in Acting from ' New York Film Academy ' so she surely has Groomed up as an actor.⭐️

Do leave your opinions below.
#NoHateAgainstAnyone😉

must needed post... thank you dear for this post... somu will do her best...
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
Thanks for the post , just waiting to see our rockstar sounya seth as Kaurwaki , if CVS has choosen her from all the top tv actress then kuch toh baat hogi hi. 
They cant choose anyonr just like that.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me it's because I never liked her. 

When everyone was going gaga over Kaurwaki I wasn't. To be honest I still don't like her. 😕 I was thinking that maybe with a new actress I will be able to appreciate her character but as I don't like Saumya I don't think there is any chance I will ever like Kaurwaki. 😕