Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

   
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Why being judgemental so early ?

Bisha1 Newbie
Bisha1
Bisha1

Joined: 18 April 2016
Posts: 20

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys I am a New Member here. Smile
I've been reading all the posts and I was a silent reader of this forum.

I was reading the posts about the leap and being a Fan of this serial I am extremely happy of Somya playing this role of Kaurwaki. She's pretty and she will look perfect as a warrior princess. Smile
You guys have been writing that the PH should have taken Sanjeeda instead of her! You have yourself read that the PH has chosen and FINALIZED her after Auditioning all the other ACTRESSES. So for me she has Already proven herslef. I mean the PH has obviously seen something in her that the turned down all the other actresses and have Chosen her. 
I am sure she WILL do complete JUSTICE to the role and will prove her Worth. 

My point is that why being so judgemental so soon ? I'm sure Clapshe will amaze us Cuz she was able to amaze and impress the PH. She deserves a warm welcome from all the fans 

And not to forget, I just recently read that she just came back from America and took training in Acting from ' New York Film Academy ' so she surely has Groomed up as an actor. Star

Do leave your opinions below. 
#NoHateAgainstAnyone Wink


Edited by Bisha1 - 18 April 2016 at 10:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweeto_555Somulovekusimasweety71Rishi_JutheeAlam--BlackSheep--OtakuGirl-Debo

sweety71 IF-Dazzler
sweety71
sweety71

Joined: 30 December 2011
Posts: 3044

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Much needed post. Yes we should give grand welcome to Mohit and Soumya. Surely they will do justice in their respective roles. Just waiting for leap to take place

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweeto_555jospheenaSomulove

Bisha1 Newbie
Bisha1
Bisha1

Joined: 18 April 2016
Posts: 20

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety71

Much needed post. Yes we should give grand welcome to Mohit and Soumya. Surely they will do justice in their respective roles. Just waiting for leap to take place

Yeah. And Thank you Smile
mustafa786 Senior Member
mustafa786
mustafa786

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 788

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Looking at the title, I thought this post is about Bindusar and how he was criticizing Ashok.But u also have a good point.

Coming to ur point, I havent seen Soumya before nor have I heard about her before. But I agree that Any actor is not just directly brought in but they do make efforts to check whether she will be able to do justice with the character or not (Like look test, Audition etc) 

So unless we see her as kaurwaki, it will be unfair to judge her. Also if we decide in advance that the actress is unsuitable, then no matter however she performs, we would always unlike her. 

And let me add one more point, CAS have the history of bringing the Best Cast Like Sid, Manoj Joshi, Sameer, Sumedh etc. So I m sure this time around they will again bring best of actors.

 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweeto_555jospheenaSomulove--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 16378

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I appreciate this post very much.
You see,I love both Sanjeeda and Saumya.I admit that I was more inclined towards Sanjeeda as I had seen her portray a powerful character before.

But when Saumya has been selected then I am sure that she will excel as Karuvaki too.This is the first time that she will be playing a historical character and the character of Karuvaki is a very strong character.There is always a first time for everything,right??And Saumya is gonna showcase her skills through this show.

I beileve that we should form an opinion only after seeing a person's performance.Let her come onscreen once.Then you can form your opinion.

Personally,I am excited to see Saumya onscreen as Karuvaki and her chemistry with Mohit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jospheenaSomulove

Somulove Senior Member
Somulove
Somulove

Joined: 10 June 2013
Posts: 928

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I am very big fan of Soumya Seth. I would love to see her in new role. Super duper excited to see her back on screen. I am sure she will surely rock.
Bisha1 Newbie
Bisha1
Bisha1

Joined: 18 April 2016
Posts: 20

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mustafa786

Looking at the title, I thought this post is about Bindusar and how he was criticizing Ashok.But u also have a good point.

Coming to ur point, I havent seen Soumya before nor have I heard about her before. But I agree that Any actor is not just directly brought in but they do make efforts to check whether she will be able to do justice with the character or not (Like look test, Audition etc) 

So unless we see her as kaurwaki, it will be unfair to judge her. Also if we decide in advance that the actress is unsuitable, then no matter however she performs, we would always unlike her. 

And let me add one more point, CAS have the history of bringing the Best Cast Like Sid, Manoj Joshi, Sameer, Sumedh etc. So I m sure this time around they will again bring best of actors.

 

I am happy that you guys agree with me and I hope everyone else also understand this.Big smile
And yes we all know about the Amazing Cast of CAS so PH will this time also chose a fab cast Smile
Bisha1 Newbie
Bisha1
Bisha1

Joined: 18 April 2016
Posts: 20

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

I appreciate this post very much.
You see,I love both Sanjeeda and Saumya.I admit that I was more inclined towards Sanjeeda as I had seen her portray a powerful character before.

But when Saumya has been selected then I am sure that she will excel as Karuvaki too.This is the first time that she will be playing a historical character and the character of Karuvaki is a very strong character.There is always a first time for everything,right??And Saumya is gonna showcase her skills through this show.

I beileve that we should form an opinion only after seeing a person's performance.Let her come onscreen once.Then you can form your opinion.

Personally,I am excited to see Saumya onscreen as Karuvaki and her chemistry with Mohit.

Thanks for the appreciation buddy.SmileWink

Same here, I am also super excited to see her in such a powerful role. I just can't wait now Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index