Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

The show has completed 6 months now I'm think they will drag this track more 6 months and complete their 1 year birthday. 

I think so they will celebrate 1 year completion by adding more animals rather than ending this track๐Ÿ˜ก
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chit15

I think so they will celebrate 1 year completion by adding more animals rather than ending this track๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes more animals for Raj, Nisha everyone else. Then we may forget the show when it comes.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: toshibelekar

History says for women empires destroyed.  ๐Ÿ˜†So Maanvi will be the reason for downfall of BULL dynasty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ladki beautiful kar gayi bull ko chul ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

ladki beautiful kar gayi bull ko chul ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†    ๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ˜†awesome one ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by TeriGalliyan - 8 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chit15

Yes kya pata ichaadari dog ichaadari cat ichaadari monkey kitne ko leke aaye. ๐Ÿ˜ก
DeepaUday thumbnail
For the fact we all know that Manvi is all Rahul'sโค๏ธ...but the track looks interesting.. U neva  know this step of kabir wud actually  lead to the decline of the bull dynasty๐Ÿ˜†..so chill n njoy guys n keep watching n loving #YKAGH & #RANVI๐Ÿ˜ณ
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RanVi can never be separated now. They both know they love each other. Such ups and downs will come but it will make their love stronger. Obsessive lover track will prove that Manvi and Rahul are one and will fight together to save their love. We have seen such movies and end result of obsessive lover is death in the end. So this track will result in Bull community's downfall.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
there is no need to worry from maanvi's side as she doesnt even look at kabir...shes least bothered about him anyways
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She was looking so cute and adorable when she made the face like a little child when Upu asked her how she was... I just loved that expression of hers.
sweetcathy29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

there is no need to worry from maanvi's side as she doesnt even look at kabir...shes least bothered about him anyways

rahul and maanvi keep talking in circles
which is so adorable in my opinion
as once they do confess their feelings for each other
that would be a new beginning where it only gets better