More drama to come and extending Tiger track-As per ditto TV

Posted: 7 years ago

As per precap we all know now Nisha will be joining hands with Kabir😡 Hope she gets good lesson this time ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† for helping bull.

Raj and Upamanyu get into a big fight at the party which Manvi and Rahul resolve. Kabir decides that all he wants in life is Manvi and he will do everything to get her.😡

Kabir's mother reminds him about their ultimate goal of killing Rahul. But Kabir says that his immediate goal is to win over Manvi, 😡after which murdering Rahul will become an easier task.😡

So now CVs want to ruin the show, showing obsessed lover for maanvi😡

More extending of Tiger track.😡

They know how to drag tracks full of stupidity.
i don't know why Kabir is like an extra baggage in this show since he's planning to steal the wife of someone else...
There are sick people like Kabir who feel there's no one left on the earth.
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

They know how to drag tracks full of stupidity.
i don't know why Kabir is like an extra baggage in this show since he's planning to steal the wife of someone else...
There are sick people like Kabir who feel there's no one left on the earth.

Yes CVs showing kuch bhi. At least they should finish one track and move on other, but no mixing all tracks, Till RANVI not even confessed their love for each other nicely and Tiger track not ending😡

and now one Psycho lover with psycho Nisha too behind them.  Hope they all fall in their own laid plans.😆
Originally posted by toshibelekar

Yes CVs showing kuch bhi. At least they should finish one track and move on other, but no mixing all tracks, Till RANVI not even confessed their love for each other nicely and Tiger track not ending😡

and now one Psycho lover with psycho Nisha too behind them.  Hope they all fall in their own laid plans.😆
Mixing tracks over track is this PH speciality.watched few other shows of the same PH the tactic is the same.
obsessive lover is tolerable to watch

i feel they will show less bull n animal crap graphically

now the ultimate love triangle starts...

we all know how maanvi feels for rahul...THERE IS NO ROOM FOR KABIR EVER
bull can never ever kill a tiger PERIOD lol

kabir may join hands with nisha raj n whoever else but these 2 aint gonna get separated...they might fight moreso but they will be back together its obvious
When will this damned Tiger track end? I have not even seen the last week's episodes coz I just dont have time with being too busy at work and coming late etc. But I really do want to catch up! However, what I hear is putting me off. WHY cant they end this Tiger track which is nearly 3 months old now?

I guess they want to make Agni into an obsessed lover and introduce all that as well as the Raj-Upu fighting back into the story again. That's fine, but end this supernatural BS already!
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

obsessive lover is tolerable to watch

i feel they will show less bull n animal crap graphically

now the ultimate love triangle starts...

we all know how maanvi feels for rahul...THERE IS NO ROOM FOR KABIR EVER

History says for women empires destroyed.  ðŸ˜†So Maanvi will be the reason for downfall of BULL dynasty😆😆
Edited by toshibelekar - 7 years ago
The show has completed 6 months now I'm think they will drag this track more 6 months and complete their 1 year birthday. 
Sujoy,avanti and now kabir too .both maanvi and rahul have special aura that everyone goes crazy and obsessed for them.😵 I'm already watching on and off now  so ekta can drag this track to next year .i won't mind