Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

out of the frying pan, into the fire! (Page 3)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

out of the frying pan into the fire !!!   yeah... and have to read your post   ..my heart skipped a beat thought   you  had enough... phew... thank god  it was no such thing will read   and comment  

Yep I get it Hammie where your are going with this.

A good question is Does hatred ever die ?  In our lives we so many likes and dislikes. Oh I love this oh I hate that ...and we become so rigid with these that we never give hatred a chance to mellow or soften . Such is its power over you and I dare say so very self imposed . It becomes a matter of ego holding on to it. Such is the case with DT & KT  condemned forever to burn in this hate.

such a sad pair ..surely they should know hate robs one of peace...

Time moves on and so does the timeline in the IShq world. Or at least that what I'd like to think that a couple of days have gone by and the Tripathi family are on the road to recovery . Dadi and Shallu want to celebrate the occasion that was missed and want dadaji to find another date so that the couple can wed again.   A repulsive thought dadaji cannot bear to see that happen and hides it under the pretence of - our Shastras do not allow for it. KT shares the feeling and watches how DT will come out of this one. DT the jackal pacifies the women that he will try and do something about it.

yes... and I wonder how exactly he tweaked the scriputres..

One would think that after enduring so much both DT & KT would be a bit lenient towards Dhani but she is an outsider for them and will always remain.  That vidhwa who is doing Tandav in their house. KT has reconciled for now and DT is back in his angelic guise . Will I ever get a day when Kanak will stand up to DT and fight for her children , Dhani included . Dream on , i tell myself.

welll anti dhanism  continues with the pair.. courtesy of cvs to run the story

Viplav seems to be on the road to recovery . He has a beautiful and dedicated wife by his side then why not. Watching Dhani today made we wonder that in day and age where men and women both are wanting to make something of themselves how a young girl as her be satisfied looking after a household which hahs servants. This is definitely not a slight on home makers but wanting to do more than just housework is something against modern thinking. Specially for a guy like Viplav . HE did ask her not to look after his clothes etc but Dhani has not done anything more either. Anyways...

all I could see was viplav's hairy chest.. as dutta it was his hairy chest ,his immaculate  buffed  nails,slender hands were my hot  fav's..    humm viplav  was reduced to being a baby boy..sweet scene ..needy maleLOL

A new guest arrives at the AN door and this time its DTs sister. She seems to have some kind of hold on him and she does not stop from flexing a bit of muscle herself. She makes herself at home and demands to meet her grandson right away. She seems to be fond of him . Viplav the lucky son and is the apple of so many eyes that each lay a stake on his life and decision. She wishes to find a bride for him . Well too late ..he already has one ..Dhani who walks in looking beautiful ...is introduced ..not as a bahu but as a nurse !!!

CARER..   nursie...LOL   viplav'sexpressions were classic...  bua   super actress   DT 's in for a rough ride

IS this another plot by DT or does he have a reason to do so . The Shallu wedding in 2 days is another surprise. DT and KT need a counter . Will dadi bua be one or does she come with her own agenda.  Lets wait and see.  have to see what goes on in today's episode

Two things actually three.

1. Not going anywhere mate. I am right here and will go down if the ship if it comes to that .
 LOL haaa that wwas me on the ship of LTL...

2. If you get a chance can you tell me that in the UK  Rishey  and Colors share different shows which in the States comes on colors only . Eg Thapki comes on Colors but in the UK it comes on Rishtey I believe . I think Rishtey is more popular. How does the Trishakti work then. Was curious about the daily viewership nos that I see.
 rishtey in uk is a subsidairy  of colours... it has two new colurs shows  thapki , kasam tere pyar ke... but mostly ristey shows repeats of colours  popular  past shows.. now a days its show madhubala ,phulwa,  bandini and uttran , lado...   ristey in uk  comes with colurs and they are on different channels
3. Our dear Barbie will be out for a few weeks . You should see her post to all but she was specially concerned that you should know that she has exams and will be back . I told her I will let you know.
 ohhh thanks for informing me   will surely check..  thanks for your comment ,love hammie
Take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatDolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hammie, honestly I do not know with this show I KRS  whether I am in the frying pan trying to jump out or so upset that I want to jump into the fire...LOL  Your titles are always so great...

It was nice to see Shaalu being so nice to Dhaani.   Daadi and Shaalu wanting to plan a wedding for Viplav and Dhani  present this great idea to D T that right off nixes the idea, K T looks on with her usual sour look she saves just for Dhaani related  news,wonders how  D T will talk himself out of this dilemma.

The Maha Pundit comes up with he knows the scriptures and that this wedding is not happening...Really !  Maha Fraud and a Pundit in underhanded tricks knows the scriptures..what a lot of Bull Crap...Angry

Dhaani is busy looking after him and Viplav is busy enjoying all the fuss she making to  get him better...both are lost in their love and are grateful that he came out of this awful
attack alive..

Ahhh!! here comes another fly in the ointment into Ayodhya Niwas ,  is she a bearer of good or bad news is still to be determined...she is none other than D T sister Daadi bua, that seems to intimidate the Maha Pundit into a blubbering fool..!!LOL

Daadi Bua might be old but her still sharp ears picks up the one word..Marriage and goes into wanting to know whose marriage they are talking about...and D T  is flummoxed into blurting out Shaalu name..Smart move D T...

D B is keen on seeing her favourite nephew right away and ends up in his room to discover he is wounded and scold D T for not looking after her beloved Viplav...
D B wants to know who will be looking after him and in walks Dhaani ...and that puts everyone in a coma as to how to introduce her ,when D T with his sharp and cunning mind ...says she is the nurse , here to look after Viplav... another Smart lie D T...
Where in your scriptures you learned that...Maha Pundit...

Well I sincerely hope D B is not here to join the evil duo to separate the two lovebirds,
but I wish she will end up liking Dhaani and that will surely burn our dear K T...LOL
But I am sure she does have an agenda , good or is it bad we will have to wait and see

Thank you Hammie, for once again giving your HOT musings that is well cooked in a pan over a burning fire...sorry I could not resist...LOL

Take care,  may the fire for writing never burns out in you.

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Hammie, honestly I do not know with this show I KRS  whether I am in the frying pan trying to jump out or so upset that I want to jump into the fire...LOL  Your titles are always so great...
well dolly.. by now you must have heard what's on the    rocks..
It was nice to see Shaalu being so nice to Dhaani.   Daadi and Shaalu wanting to plan a wedding for Viplav and Dhani  present this great idea to D T that right off nixes the idea, K T looks on with her usual sour look she saves just for Dhaani related  news,wonders how  D T will talk himself out of this dilemma.
with him nothing is impossible.. is it he'll cook somehing  up
The Maha Pundit comes up with he knows the scriptures and that this wedding is not happening...Really !  Maha Fraud and a Pundit in underhanded tricks knows the scriptures..what a lot of Bull Crap...Angry
LOL dont worry he'll  give in. he's inconsistent ..
Dhaani is busy looking after him and Viplav is busy enjoying all the fuss she making to  get him better...both are lost in their love and are grateful that he came out of this awful
attack alive..
  nice  he's being looked after..
Ahhh!! here comes another fly in the ointment into Ayodhya Niwas ,  is she a bearer of good or bad news is still to be determined...she is none other than D T sister Daadi bua, that seems to intimidate the Maha Pundit into a blubbering fool..!!LOL
well       some thing good comes when the time is right
Daadi Bua might be old but her still sharp ears picks up the one word..Marriage and goes into wanting to know whose marriage they are talking about...and D T  is flummoxed into blurting out Shaalu name..Smart move D T...
 she is very    sharp the old vixen
D B is keen on seeing her favourite nephew right away and ends up in his room to discover he is wounded and scold D T for not looking after her beloved Viplav...
D B wants to know who will be looking after him and in walks Dhaani ...and that puts everyone in a coma as to how to introduce her ,when D T with his sharp and cunning mind ...says she is the nurse , here to look after Viplav... another Smart lie
Where in your scriptures you learned that...Maha Pundit...
DT is an old player
Well I sincerely hope D B is not here to join the evil duo to separate the two lovebirds,
but I wish she will end up liking Dhaani and that will surely burn our dear K T...LOL
But I am sure she does have an agenda , good or is it bad we will have to wait and see
its like dadi says in the next episode.. things are not as they seem
Thank you Hammie, for once again giving your HOT musings that is well cooked in a pan over a burning fire...sorry I could not resist...LOL
haaa haaa know which sizzling musing you refer to... its what I call a show of graceful discpline in  expression..
Take care,  may the fire for writing never burns out in you.
thanks dolly was expecting your remark..     good fun  and great read..  much love hammie... keep watching the show...   Big smile

TahsinomiDolly-heart

Go to top