Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

out of the frying pan, into the fire! (Page 2)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

out of the frying pan into the fire !!!

Yep I get it Hammie where your are going with this.

A good question is Does hatred ever die ?  In our lives we so many likes and dislikes. Oh I love this oh I hate that ...and we become so rigid with these that we never give hatred a chance to mellow or soften . Such is its power over you and I dare say so very self imposed . It becomes a matter of ego holding on to it. Such is the case with DT & KT  condemned forever to burn in this hate.

Time moves on and so does the timeline in the IShq world. Or at least that what I'd like to think that a couple of days have gone by and the Tripathi family are on the road to recovery . Dadi and Shallu want to celebrate the occasion that was missed and want dadaji to find another date so that the couple can wed again.   A repulsive thought dadaji cannot bear to see that happen and hides it under the pretence of - our Shastras do not allow for it. KT shares the feeling and watches how DT will come out of this one. DT the jackal pacifies the women that he will try and do something about it.

One would think that after enduring so much both DT & KT would be a bit lenient towards Dhani but she is an outsider for them and will always remain.  That vidhwa who is doing Tandav in their house. KT has reconciled for now and DT is back in his angelic guise . Will I ever get a day when Kanak will stand up to DT and fight for her children , Dhani included . Dream on , i tell myself.

Viplav seems to be on the road to recovery . He has a beautiful and dedicated wife by his side then why not. Watching Dhani today made we wonder that in day and age where men and women both are wanting to make something of themselves how a young girl as her be satisfied looking after a household which hahs servants. This is definitely not a slight on home makers but wanting to do more than just housework is something against modern thinking. Specially for a guy like Viplav . HE did ask her not to look after his clothes etc but Dhani has not done anything more either. Anyways...

A new guest arrives at the AN door and this time its DTs sister. She seems to have some kind of hold on him and she does not stop from flexing a bit of muscle herself. She makes herself at home and demands to meet her grandson right away. She seems to be fond of him . Viplav the lucky son and is the apple of so many eyes that each lay a stake on his life and decision. She wishes to find a bride for him . Well too late ..he already has one ..Dhani who walks in looking beautiful ...is introduced ..not as a bahu but as a nurse !!!

IS this another plot by DT or does he have a reason to do so . The Shallu wedding in 2 days is another surprise. DT and KT need a counter . Will dadi bua be one or does she come with her own agenda.  Lets wait and see.

Two things actually three.

1. Not going anywhere mate. I am right here and will go down if the ship if it comes to that .

2. If you get a chance can you tell me that in the UK  Rishey  and Colors share different shows which in the States comes on colors only . Eg Thapki comes on Colors but in the UK it comes on Rishtey I believe . I think Rishtey is more popular. How does the Trishakti work then. Was curious about the daily viewership nos that I see.

3. Our dear Barbie will be out for a few weeks . You should see her post to all but she was specially concerned that you should know that she has exams and will be back . I told her I will let you know.

Take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

hi barbs...     super to see you
Hey Hammie, its beautiful...very very very beautiful...I always enjoy reading ur takes...what shall i say? its really fantastic as always...each and every sentence is beautiful...Your bold lines are just a woowStar...anyone who wishes to increase his/her knowledge and stock of words can go through your writings...I am not in the habit of reading newspapers daily except the sports page because i am a great fan of cricket...
oyeee me to cricket mad..have always been.. so one more thing in common between us
but reading ur takes early in the morning is more interesting...but its my bad luck that these days i cant concentrate much and sit to read the takes everyday...but I have bookmarked all the pages..will read it once i am done with my boring works...not only read it, i will learn them by heartLOL...phir jake shayad i will be able to learn something...Seriously Hammie... you render me speechless with your  avid support barbs, hammie is blessedi ndeed
...thank you so much for posting ur takes everyday...they are just wonderful..ClapClap...Yes yes this show must go on...   glad you caught on the most important of the take
Off-topic: by now u must have seen the new promos of balika vadhu...our tubelight vahini saheb aka mahi will be playing the lead in BV...so we will again get to see babbar sher and his sherni ...although in diff shows with diff looks and with diff persons...i really like this actress and her actings..i think i will start watching BV tooLOLLOL besides ishq if this new story becomes interesting but off course after my exams...
yes of  course I know   mahi is doing grown up nimboli... actually I have be watching  BV rergurarly .. due  to the fact I LOVE the little nimboli... I WATCHED the end of    mangela.. was very moved the  way she died.. then followed the pandits track  yesterday i  neary wept at dadi sa's death endof legend ... saw mahi in promo... yes sher and sherni...  never to be seen again..   i think..
Have a great day hammie...with lots of love for my dear hammieHug
thank you   dear barbs.. most loved member of the forum..Big smile    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

hi barbs  good to see you again
Hey hey Hammie..ur DPEmbarrassed...ys yes I noticed it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..3-4 weeks ago my DP was almost the same...from the same scene..just the posture of Sher was different.
yes I remember  that dp.. was pleased to see it .. this one is  JJMM  2.. I think
.haayeee that episode is one of my most fav episodes...dutta speaks abut his pain...how he is heartbroken after being back stabbed by his own sis and his sherni supporting him.. yes   and asks her  to call him  dutta... then he says , tu saab hi bol apna pun lgta hai The dialogues were evergreen...i remember each and every line from this particular scene...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...look at his smile... my knees do not go weak without any reason..that smile can make anyone's heart miss a beatTongueEmbarrassed   really
yes he looks like an angel...   he had the smile  on is face   so inocemt... loved your  comment barbs..   Big smile... much love hammie

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

Hi hammie...wonderful take as usual dearClap...BTW are you not happy with the new trackConfused

hi pearl...      erhh.  its  the vaguness of the cvs that gets me... now  this newtrack.. what agro will it bring   to vilplav and dhani  hey me still going to be with ISHQ...Tongue  thanks for reading and commenting  peral82... love hammie

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Hi Hammie ! Thanks a lot for your wonderful elucidation and you makes it so impressive with your words..Pleasure to read your take and it's goes like  reliving the episode. I just hope track goes better to pull back viewers once again.!

hi cocoa...great to  see you     .. thanks for  enjoying the   take..    yes me to hoping there's some substance to this new track..  chaal  have to watch today's episode...   thanks for your comment matemuch love hammie

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Thanx hammii...for ur wonderful post...its always pleasure watching episode thru ur writing...Smile

heloo reva,  sorry for a late reply was very busy all day thanks  for contining to read and   for giving lovely comments , much love hammie

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Very beautifully u portrayed d whole episode dear hammie , outstanding.
taz.. white coat..  thank you for tirelessly ..  always reading and making the time to  give encouraging comments...you know how I feel about the medium of writing..
I dont think I will b liking d current track.cvs dissapointed me everytime. There was so many things they could do but they didnt, brought one track after another n finished them in midway,now what comes is called d dragging of saas bahu drama.  hey... taz..  you hang on there.. like Iam ,and others...   hammie wants you to stick with the show.. besides  I think ,cvsknow now not to mess with us...they'll  cough up  some substance now
What I liked about d episode apart from d vidha scene is posititivy showed by shalini,she is a stronger woman I hope so.is DT is again going to b unfair to this girl again ? now this is a positive comment... yes shalu needed a jolt.. we learn by our shortcomings
I loved ur take very much.I blv this is d best one can do out of d boring episode flawless storytelling with beautiful words.I just wish d episode had d power to attract me
look taz.. the story  gives me reason to write.. and if I write ,I  hope too that you will continue to read and.. watch the show hummm?...Big smile   much love hammie

Tahsinomipremparbat

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

hi  swathi..  Smile  good to see  you

Hello Hammie dear ... just can't stop praising you...you totally deserve it...you have magic in your words Big smile your writing is so fine that  we want your take to be endless...pata hai shakti bhi chahiye likhne ki kya kare dil maange more LOLLOLBig smile
yeah right  shakti.. to go through the track of raja and co..

This episode was fine...your title is very apt ...it hasn't been long since they faced a nightmare and another comes knocking at their door.I feel DT might have planned something to separate vidha...it has been his long time dream right.
ok chaal we'll give the old geyser the benefit of thedoubt
Dhani's support is enough for viplav to heal of all the wounds..with their care, trust, love, respect for each other is enough to cross any hurdle in their life...love of its purest form...regarding shalu's wedding i hope they don't just rush off like that for the sake of a track...she needs to heal first, let her wounds heal then later they can think of it...hope she becomes much stronger than before with vidha's support.
yes.. shalu has been indeed a loser  but then..she has gained    insight too as viplav   told her , be a bit more discerning
What you said is true who ever has entered dhani's life has only created more problems for her except for viplav...DT and kanak never change their attitude...DT's web of lies is going to be downfall sooner or later...but it was hialrious to see him become a meek squeaky rat in front of his sister.
mind you swathi ..we need some comic relief in our lives
Hai kitni arson ke baad kisine DT ki kaan khinchi ...and kanak cat got her tongue LOLLOLLOL it was music to my ears to see her shut her mouth after such a longg time LOLLOLLOL we are lucky enough to witness it roz roz thodi hota hai aisa LOLLOL They both are great actors though LOLLOL
ohhh yes   kanak was dumbfounded.. and dadaji ka band bajraha hai and anew  chummiya in the show...hain ? what for...?ek tu ye cvs conjure up with    what not.. uff ye Ishq ,,, and what's with shots of mishal's hairy chest?.. am I  great fan of that  right LTL days...    eisha looked very pretty ,she carries a sari very well ,   even when is doing a marathon...Big smile..
Totally enjoyed reading it dear ...waiting for the next part ...till then take care.Big smile  have to read your sooch  ,am running    very late , was up and about doing personal chores... havent seen aak ka episode either... thanks for  reading and commenting       swathi ..  much love hammie

Tahsinomipremparbat

Go to top