India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

out of the frying pan, into the fire!

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

IKRS Monday  18th April 2016 ep 222 My Take ~ out of the frying pan into the fire!

Watching today's episode invariably reminds  me of the title in itself. It simply means to get out of one undesirable situation , only to be confronted  by yet another difficult one thus out of bad  into worse! Just when Viplav and  Dhani think all ill omen has passed and done away with ,yet another visitor turns up? is she going to  pose a threat  to their love..        

One would imagine  all is well now   in the  Tirpathi household but evidently it's not really so when an excited dadi and  Shalu moot the idea of having  marriage celebrations underway ,the notion is turned down by  Dashrant. Dadi  reinforces  its imperative for the family to have an auspicious  occasion after troubled times.  Dashrant  wonders  whose marriage do they have in mind and shalu blurts out lovingly  Viplav and  Dhani's!   Kanak  disdainfully  wonders how babu ji will come out of this one ? but he does so with great  panache when he  replies ,  that he happens to be the high priest and as such he can only endorse what the scriptures  decree and they say that marriage  happens just the once.  Viplav  and  Dhani   have been married once. Dadi won't accept no as answer and persists he should find a way round  it and check the horoscopes for  an auspicious  date..it is evident that seemingly no change of attitude towards accepting  Dhani as their bahu is prevalent in  both Dashrant and   Kanak's minds,  what ingrates these two are! after all  Dhani has done for the family in the not so distant past. After letting off some hot air Dashrant does give in to popular demand that Viplav and Dhani should be allowed to fulfil their hearts desires of having a proper marriage that involves their families! 

The patient needs no medicines, his healer is besides him.. she fills his life with worship , blessings and  love  which she uses as her prerogative .Viplav  would  not have it any other way. Still Dhani gives him conventional medications as prescribed by the doctors. Viplav's response is he'd rather be indisposed to have her fussing about him all day long.He complains like a moaning husband ,he knows  if he is up and about  Dhani would shower all her attention to domestic  chores and he would lose out on her doting.. the man  craves for love ,her nearness, her touch , her feel... part of  this nurse is also to sooth  the ruffled feathers of this baby chick.. but Viplav  is no chick! rather a hungry lion who craves his mate.. thus begins long overdue moments of feeling and nuzzling, rubbing  their hides ,with a touching of the snouts and cheeks..she fills his heart with a sense of soulful well being..so the lion winces  part with love and partly with the wound on his belly..

Seems  like marriage is on the cards as Dashrant actually is able to give all present the news there is an auspicious hor for the wedding after two days. One wonders is Dashrant  into Viplav and   Dhani's marriage or is he planning some other  under hand upheaval to separate them yet again? Kanak is disengaged, clearly displeased, but the other two  souls dadi and an over hauled Shalu  are over the moon  about a wedding in their  home within two days.

A visitor crosses the threshold of AN yet again. It appears that every visitor that crosses over the boundary into  AN  bodes ill  for  Dhani and thus consequently on Viplav also. This time its dadi Bua Dashrant's older sister who is so sharp toothed and assertive that she cowers down the mighty high priest into a mouse..she is armed with a compliant ,was not consulted for Viplav's wedding that is being planned   in two days time besides she is meant to find a wife for viplav.. Hence already the plot being insinuated is yet another one   that is likely to sow discord  between Viplav and the family ,as  Bua  is unaware  that Viplav is already happliy married.  Being the younger brother , Dashrant pacifies  her   as she descends  on him like a ton of bricks! that he gave his word that she would arrange Viplav's marriage!  Dashrant lies its Shalu's wedding that is due to be held after two days!  She accepts , that before Viplav gets married , Shalu has to be married off first. Bua simmers down but then demands to see Viplav whom she  recalls  having seen when he was young..The scene,  is comical  as Bua rags her  baby brother and tongue in cheek , she says this marriage that is meant to happen after two days ,raises doubts in her mind.. But then the high priest is not a liar..and we as the audience   know Dashrant  lies to suit himself whenever the need arises..

Viplav's   wound  needs  attending  too. He complains of the wound stinging as dhani swabs and dresses it. Gently  she tells him , the wound will  sting and burn , as  the emollient has to get to the very bottom of the wound for it to knot and mend completely.The wound is like those smarting moments created in their relationship  where outside agencies like Tripurari ,Raja,  Kanak ,Dashrant's underhand conspiracies spurred on Viplav and  Dhani separations.. But each time it was their love which acted as the healing balm that  kept them together.. But for now every moment prompts a burning desire  in a husband to love his wife to his heart's content.So he pulls her close to his heart, presents her with pecks of worship  on her face..as a gratifying   thanks for her healing  love..  Her love that cools the burning twitches of the pain he feels in being so  near yet far from her..

Bua's desire to meet Viplav is uncontrollable !the family tries to dissuade  her as  Dhani will be there.. she openly suspects them all , and smells foul , she senses too many lies!but she is rearing to go and she ends up in his room! seeing him bed injured, shocks her even more Bua tells Dashrant for  neglecting Viplav  .. but Viplav flippantly  sets  it aside m by assuring her ..it's nothing  really! But Bua fusses around he shouldn't be left unattended .. but Viplav says he not  alone he has.. and  Dhani enters the room.bau checks the girl with great interest and viplav beams from his bedside with a  angelic smile on his   face . Bua notices Dhani's vermillion and  asks Viplav suspiciously , who is was? and Viplav introduces  Dhani ... she is his.. but Dashrant lies swiftly, nurse! Viplav is put off as Bua repeats ,nurse? and  Dashrant explains ,  maid , carer ..sent by the hospital  to  care for Viplav!. dhani  looks at Viplav helplessly in the hope that he will say something  and save her from the piercing questioning eyes of this new visitor..again another lightly comic scene as Dashrant is treated like a  selfish fibbing school  boy! But it ends on the note which baffles both Viplav and  Dhani ..what ever next?  

So this is the new diversion .. detour planned by the cvs to   rock the boat of the  very much in love married couple? So frustrating! But that's what the cvs play on! our dissatisfactions, our irritations..they hope we'll watch till by some stroke of luck we might get to see  a family that works, a marriage  that works..  without trouble-shooters!  Still  I sigh , look the other way and mumble ..the show must go on... hamlet53 19. 4. 16..       

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettaajumaanusonu24deepika1601Mibenijasimi_TahsinomiamivpsanvidMishfanpearl82Titli_KK3148premparbatsura123cocoatreeNusiSgDolly-heartpearl100

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Hammie, its beautiful...very very very beautiful...I always enjoy reading ur takes...what shall i say? its really fantastic as always...each and every sentence is beautiful...Your bold lines are just a woowStar...anyone who wishes to increase his/her knowledge and stock of words can go through your writings...I am not in the habit of reading newspapers daily except the sports page because i am a great fan of cricket...but reading ur takes early in the morning is more interesting...but its my bad luck that these days i cant concentrate much and sit to read the takes everyday...but I have bookmarked all the pages..will read it once i am done with my boring works...not only read it, i will learn them by heartLOL...phir jake shayad i will be able to learn something...Seriously Hammie...thank you so much for posting ur takes everyday...they are just wonderful..ClapClap...Yes yes this show must go on...
Off-topic: by now u must have seen the new promos of balika vadhu...our tubelight vahini saheb aka mahi will be playing the lead in BV...so we will again get to see babbar sher and his sherni ...although in diff shows with diff looks and with diff persons...i really like this actress and her actings..i think i will start watching BV tooLOLLOL besides ishq if this new story becomes interesting but off course after my exams...

Have a great day hammie...with lots of love for my dear hammieHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53Dolly-heart

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hey hey Hammie..ur DPEmbarrassed...ys yes I noticed it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..3-4 weeks ago my DP was almost the same...from the same scene..just the posture of Sher was different..haayeee that episode is one of my most fav episodes...dutta speaks abut his pain...how he is heartbroken after being back stabbed by his own sis and his sherni supporting him..The dialogues were evergreen...i remember each and every line from this particular scene...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...look at his smile... my knees do not go weak without any reason..that smile can make anyone's heart miss a beatTongueEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Hi hammie...wonderful take as usual dearClap...BTW are you not happy with the new trackConfused

TahsinomiHamlet53

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hi Hammie ! Thanks a lot for your wonderful elucidation and you makes it so impressive with your words..Pleasure to read your take and it's goes like  reliving the episode. I just hope track goes better to pull back viewers once again.!

TahsinomiHamlet53

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thanx hammii...for ur wonderful post...its always pleasure watching episode thru ur writing...Smile

TahsinomiHamlet53

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Very beautifully u portrayed d whole episode dear hammie , outstanding.
I dont think I will b liking d current track.cvs dissapointed me everytime. There was so many things they could do but they didnt, brought one track after another n finished them in midway,now what comes is called d dragging of saas bahu drama.
What I liked about d episode apart from d vidha scene is posititivy showed by shalini,she is a stronger woman I hope so.is DT is again going to b unfair to this girl again ?
I loved ur take very much.I blv this is d best one can do out of d boring episode flawless storytelling with beautiful words.I just wish d episode had d power to attract me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hello Hammie dear ... just can't stop praising you...you totally deserve it...you have magic in your words Big smile your writing is so fine that  we want your take to be endless...pata hai shakti bhi chahiye likhne ki kya kare dil maange more LOLLOLBig smile

This episode was fine...your title is very apt ...it hasn't been long since they faced a nightmare and another comes knocking at their door.I feel DT might have planned something to separate vidha...it has been his long time dream right.

Dhani's support is enough for viplav to heal of all the wounds..with their care, trust, love, respect for each other is enough to cross any hurdle in their life...love of its purest form...regarding shalu's wedding i hope they don't just rush off like that for the sake of a track...she needs to heal first, let her wounds heal then later they can think of it...hope she becomes much stronger than before with vidha's support.

What you said is true who ever has entered dhani's life has only created more problems for her except for viplav...DT and kanak never change their attitude...DT's web of lies is going to be downfall sooner or later...but it was hialrious to see him become a meek squeaky rat in front of his sister.

Hai kitni arson ke baad kisine DT ki kaan khinchi ...and kanak cat got her tongue LOLLOLLOL it was music to my ears to see her shut her mouth after such a longg time LOLLOLLOL we are lucky enough to witness it roz roz thodi hota hai aisa LOLLOL They both are great actors though LOLLOL

Totally enjoyed reading it dear ...waiting for the next part ...till then take care.Big smile

Edited by pearl100 - 19 April 2016 at 11:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Go to top