India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Single Repeat Telecast Is Becoming Highly Pakav: Please Support Me

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Seriously Its becoming too much yaar...just too much...AngryAngry ConfusedConfused

Did you see the new promo of Balika Vadhu.?..earlier the show was "Balika Vadhu...Kachche umar Ke Pakke Rishte"...and now its "Balika Vadhu...Lamhe pyar ke"...Now if we see the trp of BV, its not dropping...So there is no chance of change in time slot of that show...and now the story will not revolve around the old characters...it will have new characters and a new love story will be starting...If people find that love story interesting , then i am sure that the never ending Saga of Balika Vadhu will run for another 10 years and eat our heads...Angry

8:30pm is for Udaan..Oh God that is another crapOuch..Chakod and her Azadganj ki AzadiWacko...and audiences are really enjoying that...Chakod's love story did not even start yet...so this will continue for another 6 years for sure...So when will the new show of ViVian Dsena be telecasted??...SSK and its Bhoot drama is the only show which can end and that new show can get its time slot...But this is the first time in my life I am praying that let SSK continue for ever and ever and ever and give the vivian show 6 pm slot...This actor has a huge fandom and I am sure at least some people will start watching this show at 6 pm...So it can prove to be a blessing for IKRS Trp also...If not that happens then bring SSK at 6pm ...

I think that IKRS should not be the first show to be telecasted in the evening...bring any other show at the 6pm slot and keep IKRS at 6:30pm only if rangeela is not willing to give IKRS any other primary time slot between 7:30-11pm..

Someone from ColorsTv please come here and read this...Arey No matter how much we bash CVs for their rushing style and all... but we cant deny that Ishq Is Currently one of the best shows being AIRED on television...At least think about other audiences who, because of the early time slot , are missing this wonderful story...Such a great great show IKRS is and this is really not fair...Why 6:30 slot??...please change it...TRP is very important for a show...and IKRS does not deserve such low ratings...Mishal's show does not deserve it...Give it a primary time slot, I am sure It can do wonders...

And what about repeat telecasts...people who remain busy at 6:30 do not even get to know whats going on in the show...now who will wake up at 3:30am in the midnight to watch the one and only one repeat telecast.??Sleepy..
may be I am the one making a separate post on this but I am speaking on behalf of the whole IKRS Forum, FB and Twitter fanclub also...and I am sure the every single IKRS Fan will support me...this is really too much...every show except IKRS is repeated...Do you think its fair..??..
Forget about Promos...What will people do with promos if they are not able to see even the repeat telecast...many people remain in office or tutions at 6:30pm...what will they do seeing the promos if Colors Tv dont give at least one single repeat telecast other than the one at midnight..

This TRP drop because of the time slot and more importantly No repeat Telecast is really making us upset and frustrated...Please grant the wishes Of IKRS Fandom...We need repeat telecast Of IKRS like the other colors shows..

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 18 April 2016 at 10:17pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGanusonu24mishumishaliansaritagoudRajee1manjusudha999nitalmanudivra4Mibenijainsh0302Nickelodeonsanvidadhiabhipearl82nandyy55Meenakshi-rgsura123samanthanacocoatreemehraan

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
We need telecast and promosCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhiTitli_KK3148

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Barbie.
I support u am really irritated bcoz there is no Retelecast have to download daily episodes.

Please colors, PH listen to us.

Vivian show shud telecast 7.30 or 8.30 either ssk or udaan shud be swapped.

Thanks barbie for separate post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhipearl82Titli_KK3148

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
HEY BB,Paste ur post/comments  in Twitter n FB...
koi hamari baat sunta kyun nahi...???Is it so difficult to understand...WHAT are the imp heads doing in colors...Dnt they know how to market their own product by advertising that is promos n repeat telecasts ...UPAR SE TIMESLOT...IF they had this much intelligence which I know theyhave but still are adamant to give this partial treatment to us then they would not have resorted MISHALS show at 630...They know he is a seasoned actor n did wonders to his previous one that too in their own channel...they would had given a primeslot but nahi...They are hellbent inruininghis image...AS an accomplished actor...he deserves more n the best but feel pity for him despite working so hard n same goes for the other cast...They are putting more than their hundred percent but all their hardwork n efforts are in waste y...cos of the damn trps!!!!!!n this trps are due to BAKWAAS TIMESLOT!!!!

Edited by mehraan - 18 April 2016 at 11:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999insh0302Ilinadhiabhipearl82Titli_KK3148cocoatree

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Rangeela is madAngryAngry
Bv - I just saw the promo - for any love story I feel atleast leads should be good looking, but i n the promo heoin look like aunty and hero am seeing for the first time

SSK - I don't know how long this crap will exist in universe

Udaan- I really dont know much abt this show, but I saw promos some time back I feel it is kids show
Which they can telecast at 6 or 6:30 pm as children can't watch a show at 8:30

Kd:- does this show really going good, don't knwo much abt this..as for the story then dot need 10:30 slot they can telecast this also at 6 or 6:30

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhiTitli_KK3148

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
People are busy at 6.30 time slot and not possible to see the show at its original telecast time. And the repeat telecast is at 3.30 AM..how is it possible to catch up this repeat daily? Hence the low trps for such a wonderful show. I just don't understand why colors is doing this to IKRS; when its daily shows starts with IKRS, the repeat telecast should also start with it...no??? Instead they start the repeat telecasts at 11PM with Thapki which is next to IKRS..Why can't Colors show IKRS first??? On top of it they stopped all the IKRS repeats during daytime and keep repeating other shows...So how do you expect IKRS to fetch good trps with such an attitude from colors...So the loyal viewers of this show are forced to depend on online viewing due to this attitude of Colors...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinadhiabhiTitli_KK3148cocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Colors have gone insane...Angry...
I didnt know they were repeating Thapki which starts after us???EXACTLY WHY THIS DOUBLE GAMES WITH US????WHY THE REPEATS START WITH THAPKI N NOT WITH OURs ...This shows colors are not serious with IKRS!!!they are toying n playing around..n hence less trps!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinadhiabhisura123Titli_KK3148cocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Its partiality...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhisura123Titli_KK3148

Go to top