Vinny Arora to be Chakors arch rival in Colors Udann

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Actress Vinny Arora, last seen essaying the role of Nishi in Sony TV's Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar is back in action!!

She will be entering Colors' popular show Udann (Guruodev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada) as the arch rival of Chakor (Meera Deosthale).

Earlier in the day, we exclusively wrote about popular Bollywood actor Aryan Vaid entering the show as the coach of Chakor.

We now hear of the upcoming track focussing on the heated competition happening between Chakor and her rival, Tina, essayed by Vinny.

As per sources, "Vinny will have a cameo role to play. And her character will have a grey shade to it."

We tried calling Vinny, but did not get through to her.

We dropped a text to the channel spokesperson, but were unsuccessful in getting a confirmation.

As for Vinny, she has been seen in shows like Aathvan Vachan, Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Main Swarg, Main Lakshmi Tere Angann Ki, Shubh Vivah, Do Dil Ek Jaan in addition to Bade Achche.

Watch this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Greeshu , sunny days ahead for suraj babu๐Ÿ˜† bad days ahead for Imli๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But then in spite of them all superwoman Chakor will win hands down๐Ÿ˜†

So suraj babu got his new entry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† his new partner in crime๐Ÿ˜†
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs. Vinny is good actor. Have seen her work in aathva vachan, shubh vivaah. Its going to be interesting to see her in a gery role unlike the shows i av seen her in. Bt she is chakor's arch rival n nt imlu's so i feel she might try to separate vikor. After yesterday's episode it seems that its vikor n imraj. 
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohh tfs greeshu ๐Ÿค—
I thought ragini s entering ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†

so she s rival of chakor in marathon?? again marathon 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
tfs she is a gud actress
lukng frwrd fr the track,its interstng..one thng is fr sure she is gng 2 make either imli r chakor jealous
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is the rival of chakor in race.. So her concentration will be on how to make chakor lose. Even suraj and kn want that.. So she is going to join hands with suraj.. About imli-suraj,I think they r going to patch up soon.. And imli-suraj-new entry against chakor.. Edited by greeshma014 - 8 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the same old thing again n again! give it a break n show something new, the show is becoming utterly boring day by day after the leap! ๐Ÿฅฑ
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS...anyways she is going to loose with chakor ...but after yesterdays episode clearly imli is out of the league  so there is no imliraj..and with chakor and vivaan  story i think chakor didnt give any positive nod to vivaan( as of the precap of yesterday) chakor is very keen in KN new move...not vivaan  and anyways vivaan has to come out of his drug addiction so that is the different point...so chakor arch rival coming to screen and joing hands with suraj to destroy chakor is worth watching for me...at present i am not shipping any pairs ...but the tashan scenes btw suraj and chakor is quite interesting..
yesterday VJ did a nice performance...